_Anna_

Re: Dr. Conrad Murray Ordered to Stand to Trial
January 12, 2011, 04:10:59 AM
it IS solid evidence to go to trial. No sain judge, after all witnessings, would tell Murray to go home, case closed. This SCREAMS murder, of COURSE it was obvious they would go to trial.

If this goes to trial, it goes for a reason. One is murder. If there is another reason, at this moment, it's not clear at all to me. I can only hope it's what we think.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

January 12, 2011, 04:15:30 AM
the WORST thing that's happening since more than an year is that who thinks he's right awfully NEGLECTS anything, absolutelly anything, just because they don't see anything else, they keep stubborn on their theories without regarding any other possibility. The AR wasn't a proof, the trial isn't a proof, the funeral wasn't a proof, the memorial either. Then what would you consider a proof? Sorry, just curious. Maybe someone will get out of this mass-opinion and regard every possibility, not just one. No, I won't answer at any kind of reply "if you hink he's dead, get out of here", just because I am not sure of anything at this moment. I can't be sure, I don't have how, but at least I discuss every single possibility, I am opened at everything. I am not holding the "I don't believe/it isn't any proof" sign without thinking what I'm saying.Without actually realising what I'm saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Sarahli

January 12, 2011, 04:27:15 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
it IS solid evidence to go to trial. No sain judge, after all witnessings, would tell Murray to go home, case closed. This SCREAMS murder, of COURSE it was obvious they would go to trial.

If this goes to trial, it goes for a reason. One is murder. If there is another reason, at this moment, it's not clear at all to me. I can only hope it's what we think.

Yes indeed maybe that I'm being a little too hoax dependant but still it was a circus because nothing adds up. If it goes to trial it's certainly because someone supposedly died that day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 12, 2011, 04:28:18 AM
well it looks like this hoax roller coaster took a steep dive. i have that excited-yet-uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. roll with the punches.
with that in mind, for us all:

God grant me the serenity,
To accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things that I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

January 12, 2011, 05:51:08 AM
Quote from: "Tarja"
the WORST thing that's happening since more than an year is that who thinks he's right awfully NEGLECTS anything, absolutelly anything, just because they don't see anything else, they keep stubborn on their theories without regarding any other possibility. The AR wasn't a proof, the trial isn't a proof, the funeral wasn't a proof, the memorial either. Then what would you consider a proof? Sorry, just curious. Maybe someone will get out of this mass-opinion and regard every possibility, not just one. No, I won't answer at any kind of reply "if you hink he's dead, get out of here", just because I am not sure of anything at this moment. I can't be sure, I don't have how, but at least I discuss every single possibility, I am opened at everything. I am not holding the "I don't believe/it isn't any proof" sign without thinking what I'm saying.Without actually realising what I'm saying.

Agreed 100%.
They wouldn't consider anything as a proof and unfort. your post will be ignored because it's disturbing.
Numerology is proof but the other factors you've mentioned about, which are obvious but don't resonate with their wishful thinking, are dismissed.
I wish we could respect his family more because this is not as funny as you are all trying to make it.
I'm not saying he is dead 100% like you can't say he is alive 100%. For this reason, we should hold on a moment before having fun. What if it's all real? And if not, what if Murray is the fall guy and we are having fun just because he helped Michael? Do you think it's easy for a 80 years old mother like Katherine to go through all this (staged or not).? Or for the children? The simple idea that there is a trial in which THE DEATH of their father is discussed cannot be comfortable. And do you think it's easy for them (if this is all staged) to put all the efforts , stress and FEAR , to think that something might not go as expected...
I know you're having fun and i am happy for you have found a reason to be. I just wish it weren't about Michael Jackson and his potential death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 06:24:15 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Ijustcantstoplovingu wrote:

RK wrote:
I suppose some folks will be getting off the hoax train at this station, but for the remaining....buckle up. This will be one wild ride.
Any idea when the trial commences?

Im staying on the train for as long as it takes and the train reaches the "Buffers" in the station.

Holding on very tightly now

noooooooooooooo I am not under the train

Under the train?  :?   Im not under the train, Im on the train until it reaches the final destination :lol:

Blessings xx

Note I believe the Murrays Trial date has been set for 25 January 2011  unless Im mistaken   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

January 12, 2011, 06:56:33 AM
Andalusa and Tarja your posts make sense to me but i don't really think anyone in this forum is making fun of the situation or of the Jackson family, we all love Michael, love him dearly, as u've mentioned we can't 100% say that he's alive, otherwise we wouldn't be here, i for example, just want to know the truth, what has really happened to Michael whom i have been adoring since my childhood, i'm open to the truth,i think most of us, as Dancing the Dream has once mentioned in one of her posts, are truth-seekers, we just want to learn the truth and to get closure, that's it, we don't exclude anything, and we don't live in our fantasy world, anyway i'm more than sure that the truth will prevail, it always does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Andrea

January 12, 2011, 07:55:23 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Quote from: "Andrea"
Ya so a lot of us have been expecting this for a long time now.  We're nearing the climax in the movie.

I can't believe it's been almost 19 months now.  Time flies when you're having fun!
I just want to as you- do you sincerily and honestly have fun? I just want to understand how can someone have fun or been having fun all this time. Last night, after everything that happened and the trial, I couldn't close an eye. I almost have insomnia since this begun, nightmares.
I just want to understand what makes people enjoy this and have fun. I simply want to understand.

Hi Anna.  :)   Yes, I am sincerely and honestly having fun with this hoax.  I admit to having my good days and bad days like anybody else but my faith hasn't waivered that Michael is very much alive.  I love it when something happens to confirm that belief and it makes me feel good, I can't help it.  I'm typically always in a good mood which probably makes it easier for me to remain positive.  Remember, it's a great adventure and it's all for love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 08:25:53 AM
i just cant stop loving you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

bec

January 12, 2011, 09:09:13 AM
I am having fun because I am confident.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

January 12, 2011, 01:19:00 PM
I've travelled a bit, but this is by far the most exciting adventure I've been on. I had more fears earlier as I was examining both sides, open to anything, but now confident.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 12, 2011, 04:45:21 PM
[quote="dragonflylilies" I wonder if the trial will be on tv, since the OJ Simpson trial was on tv.[/quote]

I'll bet the camera's and film equipment are warming up already and so does Michael :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

January 12, 2011, 06:27:15 PM
Maybe Michael will be the one behind the camera.  Just like in Liberian Girl and This Is It!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions