PoetryInMotion

Dear Friends
October 28, 2010, 07:40:52 PM
Dear friends,

There are so many wonderful messages here! Your heartfelt words of unconditional love are so precious, and that my friends is the idea. Unconditional love. That's what the world needs more than anything. And showing people that you care and spreading the L.O.V.E., not just here on this forum but on many levels. Many of you have said "I wonder if MJ is reading this". My heart tells me yes he is. Your sweet and loving words are traveling through time and space from this forum and reaching him and making him smile in his heart...that's what I think, yes I do.

I wasn't sure where to post this message. I hope I have the right section here. I was reading some of your messages to Michael in this section so I decided to post it here. I hope that's okay. I have read a lot of your messages here and I can't even explain how happy it makes me to see this kind of unity and love, and so I said to myself "I have got to join this forum." So, after taking some time to come here and give my love and support, I just want to say that I am very glad I did.

One last thing..... Please please do NOT give up. Do not get discouraged. I have read many stories here about people who say their friends and loved ones are giving them a very hard time when they mention MJ (hoax) and they feel very emotionally distressed. Well, you know what? The people that are giving you a hard time are victims of the media. They have been misled to believe all the lies, even though there is no real truthful evidence to back it up. Many of you here have said you are not fooled by the media. That's a very smart, very wise way to be. The media is just an illusion. And I'm sure you all know that the tabloids are the worst. The absolute WORST. So please, don't believe any of that garbage. Believe what you know in your heart. Believe in all the messages and clues that MJ left. And what about all the discrepancies in the medical reports and autopsy reports and the 911 call and the list just goes on and on forever. Believe that faith can move mountains. Believe in each other. Believe in Michael's love for you. Believe that he will come back when the time is right. And most importantly... MOST importantly.....believe in yourself. You can do anything and yes you CAN change the world. I truly believe that in my heart. And we can do it together. We WILL do it.

God bless you, and I love you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Dear Friends
October 28, 2010, 07:47:49 PM
That was a really sweet thing to say....Thank you so much for the respectful words regarding this adventure. Michael was right about having a tabloid burning, I would so be there for that....Even though he has gone threw so much in his life, he still managed to stay humble and true to himself...I do hope he will come back soon, but this is not something he can rush, and i so understand that...timing is everything to make the HOAX work, and easier for him to explain when he is reading.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
SAVE UR CASH, DON\'T BUY TABLOID TRASH.

]

October 28, 2010, 07:59:30 PM
When I read your posts, this one and the other.  I feel closer to MJ than before.  There is something about the way your write your words that draws me in.
  You are so right when you talk about the media.  It is so hard for me to believe what is written or aired in the media, regardless if it is about MJ or not.  They write what they think people want to read or hear at the moment, not the truth.  Again, thank you so much for your kind, powerful and loving posts.  

As Always, with peace and love
Dragonflylilies
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2010, 08:01:38 PM
Why every time I read one of your messages (You only had about 4 posts so far  :lol:), I get teary eyed? I'm just having an emotional day or moment right now. But again, as before, thanks for the extremely sweet message and the encouragement. L.O.V.E. it! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

October 28, 2010, 08:04:53 PM
I feel the same way..it is not often I read something and goosebumps ensue...Thank you for those warm words and your wonderful spirit.  It makes me wonder....in a good way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2010, 08:13:54 PM
I am so glad that I am not the only one who felt that way.  It feels like a warm light is filtering in when I read these posts.  I feel a peace come over me that I just cannot explain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2010, 09:59:48 PM
DITTO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJsBabyDoll

October 29, 2010, 04:03:10 AM
It's wonderful to witness hope and light filtering into the lives of members here....

I am glad...because this is what certain energies in the world try so hard to destroy...this is what they tried to do to Michael...but we know in our hearts he is invincible....

Love and blessings to you all....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2010, 08:57:59 PM
Truely beautiful and inspiring words.

Love and Blessings to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 30, 2010, 04:10:19 AM
Quote from: "PoetryInMotion"
Dear friends,

There are so many wonderful messages here! Your heartfelt words of unconditional love are so precious, and that my friends is the idea. Unconditional love. That's what the world needs more than anything. And showing people that you care and spreading the L.O.V.E., not just here on this forum but on many levels. Many of you have said "I wonder if MJ is reading this". My heart tells me yes he is. Your sweet and loving words are traveling through time and space from this forum and reaching him and making him smile in his heart...that's what I think, yes I do.

I wasn't sure where to post this message. I hope I have the right section here. I was reading some of your messages to Michael in this section so I decided to post it here. I hope that's okay. I have read a lot of your messages here and I can't even explain how happy it makes me to see this kind of unity and love, and so I said to myself "I have got to join this forum." So, after taking some time to come here and give my love and support, I just want to say that I am very glad I did.

One last thing..... Please please do NOT give up. Do not get discouraged. I have read many stories here about people who say their friends and loved ones are giving them a very hard time when they mention MJ (hoax) and they feel very emotionally distressed. Well, you know what? The people that are giving you a hard time are victims of the media. They have been misled to believe all the lies, even though there is no real truthful evidence to back it up. Many of you here have said you are not fooled by the media. That's a very smart, very wise way to be. The media is just an illusion. And I'm sure you all know that the tabloids are the worst. The absolute WORST. So please, don't believe any of that garbage. Believe what you know in your heart. Believe in all the messages and clues that MJ left. And what about all the discrepancies in the medical reports and autopsy reports and the 911 call and the list just goes on and on forever. Believe that faith can move mountains. Believe in each other. Believe in Michael's love for you. Believe that he will come back when the time is right. And most importantly... MOST importantly.....believe in yourself. You can do anything and yes you CAN change the world. I truly believe that in my heart. And we can do it together. We WILL do it.God bless you, and I love you.

I needed to read your message right at this moment. Through the loneliness and tears, I still BELIEVE.   God bless you PoetryInMotion.   I love you more.

[youtube:32d5rjfe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zledxg9KNos[/youtube:32d5rjfe]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 30, 2010, 08:10:05 AM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
I am so glad that I am not the only one who felt that way.  It feels like a warm light is filtering in when I read these posts.  I feel a peace come over me that I just cannot explain.

I agree with all of you, I feel the same way! You took the words right from my mouth! :)

Thank you PoetryInMotion, for being here with us, for understanding us, and for touching our hearts with your words! We love you!! :)

Love & Blessings to all!
Keep the Faith :)
Michael...WE LOVE YOU MORE!!!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 30, 2010, 09:43:21 AM
Once again PoetryInMotion, your username is so apt!!  ;)  Just as nothing about the death reports or the memorial "felt" right to me, just going on instinct, I have often "felt" that Michael is right here with us, gently guiding us along and watching over us.  It's an intuition that I cannot explain but I choose to go by it.  I'm sure I'm not alone in that respect.  It's sad that so many others have lost hope over time and left us, I guess for many people they had a time frame in mind (though how could they know?) and when that time passed they gave up.  Or they gave in to others around them making them feel foolish.  Foolish is believing what you are fed by the media, I refuse to believe anything that did not come straight from the person themselves in a taped official interview that hasn't been edited badly.  So many tabloids cite a "source close to..." which is the same as saying "some guy told me so-and-so said his friend knows someone who works for...".  Accountability in our media and our governments is what we should all be demanding.  It should be our right not a priviledge.
 So Thank You for your words, I know we all appreciate you being here more than you know.  Love You More.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

PoetryInMotion

October 30, 2010, 11:09:48 AM
I wish I could view the replies here while I'm typing my reply. It's difficult to remember everything I would like to address, but whoever it was here that said that about people giving up and others making them feel foolish and about the media..... you are absolutely right. The media is very powerful but you know what? We are more powerful. We are stronger than them. We are warriors of truth and L.O.V.E.  And nothing....NOTHING is stronger than that. I kinda parallel the media to soul vampires....they try to suck the spirit right out of you. And yes, you were right again when you said unless it comes directly from the person's lips don't believe it. The tabloids print what sells and unfortunately what sells are lies and distortions of truth. The PURE truth does not sell. Just like the situation with MJ.... they write aaaallllll these stupid "facts" based on so-called reports and sources, but not even the "official" reports and documents are consistent. Know why? Because they don't have the truth, that's why. Truth does not waver and it does not change. And that's a LOT different than what the "reports" and the media are printing, isn't it?

I love you MOST!
God bless you all. xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 30, 2010, 05:51:10 PM
PoetryInMotion Thank You for you warm words and loving messages, they stand out in the middle of so many.
It is very true that FAITH can move mountains and Love can unite us all to Heal the World.
Michael is alive and the BeLIEvers are here for him, the media will be ridiculed and this is all they deserved.

God Bless You PoetryInMotion

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

October 30, 2010, 06:12:23 PM
Quote from: "PoetryInMotion"
I wish I could view the replies here while I'm typing my reply. It's difficult to remember everything I would like to address, but whoever it was here that said that about people giving up and others making them feel foolish and about the media..... you are absolutely right. The media is very powerful but you know what? We are more powerful. We are stronger than them. We are warriors of truth and L.O.V.E.  And nothing....NOTHING is stronger than that. I kinda parallel the media to soul vampires....they try to suck the spirit right out of you. And yes, you were right again when you said unless it comes directly from the person's lips don't believe it. The tabloids print what sells and unfortunately what sells are lies and distortions of truth. The PURE truth does not sell. Just like the situation with MJ.... they write aaaallllll these stupid "facts" based on so-called reports and sources, but not even the "official" reports and documents are consistent. Know why? Because they don't have the truth, that's why. Truth does not waver and it does not change. And that's a LOT different than what the "reports" and the media are printing, isn't it?

I love you MOST!
God bless you all. xo

Sadly, it's not just the tabloids, it's the broadsheets too - the publications we are led to believe are more responsible, more high-brow. Now that the print media has gone online - its out of control - and it's the MIS-information highway running rampant. It's Dangerous, it's Bad, and I'd love to see someone 'Make that Change' before I die. In fact, I'm counting on it.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions