No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Re: Dear Friends
October 30, 2010, 07:17:48 PM
We should created a website and call it "DA TROOT WILL PREVAIL" and celeb would come on it to tell DA TROOT about what can be said about them !  

Just hope celebs would play the game and not use it for their own business purpose... :roll:

Would be fun : "you wanna know the Truth ? Check "DA TROOT" !"  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 30, 2010, 09:12:43 PM
Quote from: "PoetryInMotion"
I wish I could view the replies here while I'm typing my reply. It's difficult to remember everything I would like to address, but whoever it was here that said that about people giving up and others making them feel foolish and about the media..... you are absolutely right. The media is very powerful but you know what? We are more powerful. We are stronger than them. We are warriors of truth and L.O.V.E.  And nothing....NOTHING is stronger than that. I kinda parallel the media to soul vampires....they try to suck the spirit right out of you. And yes, you were right again when you said unless it comes directly from the person's lips don't believe it. The tabloids print what sells and unfortunately what sells are lies and distortions of truth. The PURE truth does not sell. Just like the situation with MJ.... they write aaaallllll these stupid "facts" based on so-called reports and sources, but not even the "official" reports and documents are consistent. Know why? Because they don't have the truth, that's why. Truth does not waver and it does not change. And that's a LOT different than what the "reports" and the media are printing, isn't it?

I love you MOST!
God bless you all. xo

PoetryInMotion - thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PoetryInMotion

October 31, 2010, 06:39:57 PM
Stay true to your heart, dear friends. Stay strong and be sustained in bliss. Don't be misled by other people's illusions of "facts" in the media. Trust the truth. Michael is probably reading your messages and sending a lot of L.O.V.E. in return. Something in my heart tells me this is true. He is a believer in the Grand Plan.........

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."  - Jeremiah 29:11

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2010, 06:44:50 PM
Thankyou, @PoetryInMotion.  Your words are powerful and inspiring.  God bless you and much love to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
October 31, 2010, 06:57:56 PM
PoetryinMotion...what can I say other than "you have a way with words that makes me want to be a better person"

This brings me back to a video I made in the beginning of this journey...I want to share it with you all again.  Peace and Love to all of you. xoxo

[youtube:1s5dq1ea]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvHtc32QB4M[/youtube:1s5dq1ea]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2010, 10:25:18 PM
Yes Everyone, the Lord is our sheppard and will lead  us on our journey.  A journey where we have learned that there is only one main concern we should have, LOVE.  Love for ourselves and everyone and everything on this planet.  We can take LOVE with us, and nothing else in the end.  What does that tell you?  Happiness is not Money, it is not "things" we buy, it is not the car we drive, it is not the jewelry we wear, what it is,  is how we feel inside about our selves.  Can all those other things make you feel worthy?  I don't think so.  The Lord is our sheppard, and we shall NOT want.  As I am writing this, I am listening to Michael sing Childhood, the song he said describes him the best, and I now know why, Elementary Things.  Michael knows the music for our hearts and soul, and what is important and what is not.  I will always love him for this gift he has given me and all of you.  I hope and pray, one day in my life, I will at least be able to hug and thank him for his Life.
Love You All,  Lynn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2010, 08:13:36 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
PoetryinMotion...what can I say other than "you have a way with words that makes me want to be a better person"

This brings me back to a video I made in the beginning of this journey...I want to share it with you all again.  Peace and Love to all of you. xoxo

[youtube:5pz9rhqn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvHtc32QB4M[/youtube:5pz9rhqn]

Thank You 2good2btrue, your video describes so well the "Special treatment" of Michael by the media over the years - It is painful to watch this continuous harassment & "put-down" and distressful to think that such lies sell newspapers!
When one starts understanding how the corporate media is controlled, one does understand that TPTB wanted to destroy Michael's image probably because his message of Love and his desire to awaken the masses to the evil of our World was seen as unacceptable.
It is PAY-BACK time, I hope!

...and I also totally agree that PoetryInMotion has got a wonderful way to spread Love.  :D

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

January 09, 2011, 09:16:10 PM
I love you more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2011, 11:11:43 PM
Forgive them father,  for they know not what they do......Amen
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 09, 2011, 11:59:50 PM
Quote from: "PoetryInMotion"
Stay true to your heart, dear friends. Stay strong and be sustained in bliss. Don't be misled by other people's illusions of "facts" in the media. Trust the truth. Michael is probably reading your messages and sending a lot of L.O.V.E. in return. Something in my heart tells me this is true. He is a believer in the Grand Plan.........

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."  - Jeremiah 29:11

This is a beautiful thread, makes you dream.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions