AndreaTopic starter

Charlie Sheen - 9/11, the media and TMZ
October 28, 2010, 09:30:18 PM
I found this video interesting and I commend Charlie Sheen for speaking out and telling people to wake up and question what's going on in the world.  The last part of the video has a great speech:

"We are here today to affect a change.  We are here today to ask those still sleeping to wake up and join us.  We are here today to present a case forged in science at the bedrock and common sense in it's foundation.  We are here today to fire a warning shot across the bow of mainstream media to remind them of their original responsibility as civil and political watchdogs.  We are here today because fear is never a good enough reason to do nothing.  We are here today to fuel the deconstruction of the official myth.  We are today to hold our course, to bang our drums, to sharpen our focus.   We are also here today to exercise our right to assemble, our right to speak freely, and our right to choose.  We are here today to being draining the cesspool of lies and distortion we refuse to drown in any longer.  We are here today to unleash a juggernaut of truth.  We are also here today to honor the victims and the families of 9/11.  We're today for our children, as well as their children."

[youtube:26ee08lb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PviXgj-yS5Y[/youtube:26ee08lb]

Charlie Sheen always seems to be in the news getting in trouble for one thing or another.  He was raised in Hollywood and may very well be aware from a unique perspective of all the messed up stuff that happens there- mind control, cover-ups, lies, etc and feels the need to speak out.  It's entirely possible that the "bad stuff" we hear about him may not have even happened at all - that he is being punished for speaking out or that he himself is being used to create a distraction from something else.  It's also possible that if he does get out of control sometimes, it's a result of his own mind control experiences.  Just look at TMZ for what's supposedly going on in Charlie's life:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here a few titles on Charlie Sheen that stuck out to me from TMZ:

Charlie Sheen -- Hotel Room Photos

Kinda reminds me of the "death scene" at Michael's Holmby Hills mansion.

Charlie Sheen -- No Drugs Found in Hotel Room

Charlie Sheen Will Resume 'Normal' Life in L.A.

Charlie Sheen's Friends Feared He Would Die
(Notice the 911 in the title??)

Charlie Sheen: 8 Days From Completing Probation

Charlie Sheen Hospitalized

Ron Jeremy -- Sheen 'Totally Sober' at Playboy Party
 :lol:  :lol:  You never know!

Charlie Sheen -- I Gave Cops False Identification
(Notice the false-identification...fake-id-california-drivers-license in the URL?!?  I believe that's how Michael's "body" was I.D.'d)

Charlie Sheen -- 'Train' Song Sparked Aspen Fight  

Charlie Sheen -- The Sweetest Deal Ever ... Maybe

Charlie Sheen -- Clear Signs of a Plea Deal

Charlie Sheen 911 -- 'Car Went ... Over the Cliff'

I'll leave it at that - I'm sure you'll see where I'm going with this.  And I'm not saying Charlie is TS, just thought those could be possible dots to connect!  Whether I'm reading too much into this or not, I think Charlie is brave for not being afraid to speak out.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

Re: Charlie Sheen - 9/11, the media and TMZ
October 28, 2010, 09:46:10 PM
I lied about leaving it at that :lol:  - here's a couple more TMZ article titles:

Charlie Sheen Car Theft -- Inside Job?

Charlie Sheen Car Theft -- Home Surveillance

TMZ Live: Sheen, Obama and The Situation
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

October 29, 2010, 03:00:23 AM
All the Charlie Sheen stories, Oksana and Mel stories, Lindsay Lohan stories, all the recent high profile celebrity couples sudden filings for divorce........I think are all part of something MUCH bigger and are probably a load of BS manufactured as side "hoaxes" running in parallel to the BIGGEST one of them all to show how readily other media outlets run with them without an inch of background research to check if they are legitimate.

I think MJ has some pretty big names in Hollywood on his side in this  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

October 29, 2010, 07:51:53 PM
Quote from: "Adi"
All the Charlie Sheen stories, Oksana and Mel stories, Lindsay Lohan stories, all the recent high profile celebrity couples sudden filings for divorce........I think are all part of something MUCH bigger and are probably a load of BS manufactured as side "hoaxes" running in parallel to the BIGGEST one of them all to show how readily other media outlets run with them without an inch of background research to check if they are legitimate.

I think a lot of these stories are connected somehow too...but not sure how.  It hurts my head to think of it!  :lol:

I just love that Charlie Sheen spoke out and didn't back down when people didn't like it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 29, 2010, 08:00:05 PM

Exactly, the LiLo story, Mel story, Jessie James story, Charlie story and who knows what more, are all hoaxes IMO. All those articles have certain clues in them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 29, 2010, 08:00:41 PM
BTW: Mike wracked up a hotel room once too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2010, 08:05:07 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Exactly, the LiLo story, Mel story, Jessie James story, Charlie story and who knows what more, are all hoaxes IMO. All those articles have certain clues in them.

I agree as well.... I was keeping quite and just observing because I was trying to find some kind of connection to any MJ stories in the past.  Yes, it's all BS to me and I agree with your thoughts Adi. :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

October 29, 2010, 08:22:31 PM
BTW: Mike wracked up a hotel room once too...

Michael Jackson - Jackson Trashed Vegas Hotel Room As Police Raided His Home

King of Pop MICHAEL JACKSON trashed a hotel room in Las Vegas after learning police were raiding his Neverland Ranch home in Santa Barbara, California - as they looked for clues to prove the pop star was a child molestor.

The singer and his entourage were staying at The Mirage hotel in 2003 when his manager Dieter Wiesner got the call to return to California as soon as possible.

A devastated Jackson then acted completely out of character, hurling furniture around his room.

Almost three months after the singer's death, Wiesner has come forward to recall the terrible day.

He tells news show Entertainment Tonight, "He couldn't talk and then he started to cry... Michael destroyed some stuff in the suite... He was out of control."

It took a chat with his mother, Katherine, to calm Jackson down - and then she started to clean up her distraught son's mess.

Wiesner adds, "She went down on the floor and started to clean the room. I told her, 'You don't have to do this because we have people here, they can take care (of this).'

"She told me, 'You know what, I don't want the world or anyone from the hotel to see what he did and she cleaned the whole room."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

October 29, 2010, 08:38:03 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"

I agree as well.... I was keeping quite and just observing because I was trying to find some kind of connection to any MJ stories in the past.  Yes, it's all BS to me and I agree with your thoughts Adi. :-)

@lilwendy ...Yes..I have been thinking this for a long time now but not said much either..just been observing how those stories developed into pure absurdity.

@Souza yes-the Jesse James/Sandra Bullock was another I had forgotten about....I think that is part of it as well. I agree there are probably others too.

It's almost like they are on rotation on TMZ ...a few days on Charlie...move onto a few days on LiLo...then a few days on Mel/Oksana.....then que Jesse/Sandra/various mistresses for a few days....and then in saunters Dr Murray for his regular photoshoot/public appearance - either greenscreened/photoshopped or recorded prior to June 25th 2009 :lol:  !!! The actors need a break :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

October 29, 2010, 08:53:11 PM

It's almost like they are on rotation on TMZ ...a few days on Charlie...move onto a few days on LiLo...then a few days on Mel/Oksana.....then que Jesse/Sandra/various mistresses for a few days....and then in saunters Dr Murray for his regular photoshoot/public appearance - either greenscreened/photoshopped or recorded prior to June 25th 2009 :lol:  !!! The actors need a break :lol:

Yes, a rotation - that's exactly what it seems like!

And what about Tiger Woods - probably the world's most celebrated athlete with no scandals whatsoever then overnight his image was forever tarnished.  Also interesting that he's a black man playing a typically "white" sport...and I don't mean for that to be taken the wrong way.  It just reminds me of Michael so much.  So popular world wide then they just get struck down.  I think that Tiger, like Michael, was targeted for some reason.  And what a coincidence that the stories of Tiger's alleged affairs came out right before the Copehangen Climate Summit where 60 world leaders attended...something fishy definitely.  There was nothing but Tiger in the news for weeks afterwards - distraction much??  Plus, don't forget that Tiger's "mistress number one" Rachel Uchitel, was basically the poster child for 9/11:

Weird...makes one wonder if Rachel was paid to set Tiger up for a big fall...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2010, 09:43:11 PM
I dunno about the Mel Gibson thing being a HOAX, about Charlie Sheen, I think it's possible he could be lied on, not 100% though... :?  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

~Souza~

October 29, 2010, 09:52:36 PM

Another interesting one in the Mel-case:

34 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Oksana Grigorieva just walked out of a marathon deposition -- about 7 hours long -- but O.G. has much more she wants to say, according to her attorney, Daniel Horowitz.

On his way to the parking lot, Horowitz told us about Oksana's long day getting grilled by Mel Gibson's attorneys ... and said she's looking forward to telling the world everything.

Mel will get his turn to open up -- to lawyers -- when he sits down for his long-delayed deposition on Monday.

Weird choice of words again. Is the world really waiting for what O.G. has to tell? I don't really think so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2010, 10:08:38 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
I found this video interesting and I commend Charlie Sheen for speaking out and telling people to wake up and question what's going on in the world.  The last part of the video has a great speech:

"We are here today to affect a change.  We are here today to ask those still sleeping to wake up and join us.  We are here today to present a case forged in science at the bedrock and common sense in it's foundation.  We are here today to fire a warning shot across the bow of mainstream media to remind them of their original responsibility as civil and political watchdogs.  We are here today because fear is never a good enough reason to do nothing.  We are here today to fuel the deconstruction of the official myth.  We are today to hold our course, to bang our drums, to sharpen our focus.   We are also here today to exercise our right to assemble, our right to speak freely, and our right to choose.  We are here today to being draining the cesspool of lies and distortion we refuse to drown in any longer.  We are here today to unleash a juggernaut of truth.  We are also here today to honor the victims and the families of 9/11.  We're today for our children, as well as their children."

[youtube:g9xyfqww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PviXgj-yS5Y[/youtube:g9xyfqww]

Charlie Sheen always seems to be in the news getting in trouble for one thing or another.  He was raised in Hollywood and may very well be aware from a unique perspective of all the messed up stuff that happens there- mind control, cover-ups, lies, etc and feels the need to speak out.  It's entirely possible that the "bad stuff" we hear about him may not have even happened at all - that he is being punished for speaking out or that he himself is being used to create a distraction from something else.  It's also possible that if he does get out of control sometimes, it's a result of his own mind control experiences.  Just look at TMZ for what's supposedly going on in Charlie's life:

Here a few titles on Charlie Sheen that stuck out to me from TMZ:

Charlie Sheen -- Hotel Room Photos

Kinda reminds me of the "death scene" at Michael's Holmby Hills mansion.

Charlie Sheen -- No Drugs Found in Hotel Room

Charlie Sheen Will Resume 'Normal' Life in L.A.

Charlie Sheen's Friends Feared He Would Die
(Notice the 911 in the title??)

Charlie Sheen: 8 Days From Completing Probation

Charlie Sheen Hospitalized

Ron Jeremy -- Sheen 'Totally Sober' at Playboy Party
 :lol:  :lol:  You never know!

Charlie Sheen -- I Gave Cops False Identification
(Notice the false-identification...fake-id-california-drivers-license in the URL?!?  I believe that's how Michael's "body" was I.D.'d)

Charlie Sheen -- 'Train' Song Sparked Aspen Fight  

Charlie Sheen -- The Sweetest Deal Ever ... Maybe

Charlie Sheen -- Clear Signs of a Plea Deal

Charlie Sheen 911 -- 'Car Went ... Over the Cliff'

I'll leave it at that - I'm sure you'll see where I'm going with this.  And I'm not saying Charlie is TS, just thought those could be possible dots to connect!  Whether I'm reading too much into this or not, I think Charlie is brave for not being afraid to speak out.

I'd heard about what Charlie says on 9/11 earlier this year (or last year??)and I think it's possible that tabloid-like stories could be made about him to knock down his credibility because of his feelings on 9/11. I'm maybe 25-30% sure about this. Lately he has been in the news a lot.  :?  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

anewfan

October 29, 2010, 10:32:33 PM

Don't forget the bogus Steven Slater story....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

~Souza~

October 29, 2010, 10:43:04 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"

Don't forget the bogus Steven Slater story....

Oh God, how could I forget!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions