Adi

Re: Charlie Sheen - 9/11, the media and TMZ
October 30, 2010, 01:05:50 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "Adi"

It's almost like they are on rotation on TMZ ...a few days on Charlie...move onto a few days on LiLo...then a few days on Mel/Oksana.....then que Jesse/Sandra/various mistresses for a few days....and then in saunters Dr Murray for his regular photoshoot/public appearance - either greenscreened/photoshopped or recorded prior to June 25th 2009 :lol:  !!! The actors need a break :lol:

Yes, a rotation - that's exactly what it seems like!

And what about Tiger Woods - probably the world's most celebrated athlete with no scandals whatsoever then overnight his image was forever tarnished.  Also interesting that he's a black man playing a typically "white" sport...and I don't mean for that to be taken the wrong way.  It just reminds me of Michael so much.  So popular world wide then they just get struck down.  I think that Tiger, like Michael, was targeted for some reason.  And what a coincidence that the stories of Tiger's alleged affairs came out right before the Copehangen Climate Summit where 60 world leaders attended...something fishy definitely.  There was nothing but Tiger in the news for weeks afterwards - distraction much??  Plus, don't forget that Tiger's "mistress number one" Rachel Uchitel, was basically the poster child for 9/11:

Weird...makes one wonder if Rachel was paid to set Tiger up for a big fall...

I must admit...the Tiger Wood story did have me wondering if it was a part of all of this..or did it actually happen to him.

Don't forget the bogus Steven Slater story....

Yes - of course...that Steven Slater was a doozy :lol: and of course Ballon Boy too.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

October 30, 2010, 01:09:40 PM
Totally agree...all crap.  Charlie Sheen was one of the few people who came out and spoke against the official 9/11 story. He actually stated he saw something other than a plane. Could this be his "punishment", just as Michael and others have been punished?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 30, 2010, 03:53:03 PM
I went to Wikipedia to read up on Rachel Uchitel and saw this:

She later scheduled a news conference to discuss Woods' alleged affairs, but she and her attorney Gloria Allred cancelled due to "unforeseen circumstances".

While at eXXXotica Expo during May 2010, Joslyn James, another of Wood's alleged mistresses, had an altercation with Uchitel due to her May 14, 2010 appearance on TMZ Live. While on the show, Uchitel discussed Boreanaz and "her new life as the most famous mistress on the planet." She denied extorting him over their alleged affair although her attorney, Gloria Allred, stated Boreanaz had deceived Uchitel. Allred represented Veronica Siwik-Daniels, who is another alleged mistress of Woods, aka "Joslyn James". A scheduled news conference featuring Uchitel and Allred was canceled due to the arrival of "Mr. Green" or a cash settlement according to CBS News legal analyst Lisa Bloom.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 30, 2010, 03:57:44 PM
I lied about leaving it at that :lol:  - here's a couple more TMZ article titles:

Charlie Sheen Car Theft -- Inside Job?

Charlie Sheen Car Theft -- Home Surveillance

TMZ Live: Sheen, Obama and The Situation

Wow, Andrea - you have done a lot of research on this. I commend you! Does TMZ use these titles over and over with everyone or at least similar words? Thanks for sharing :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 30, 2010, 04:14:18 PM
Quote from: "Stranger In Chi-town"
I found this video interesting and I commend Charlie Sheen for speaking out and telling people to wake up and question what's going on in the world.  The last part of the video has a great speech:

"We are here today to affect a change.  We are here today to ask those still sleeping to wake up and join us.  We are here today to present a case forged in science at the bedrock and common sense in it's foundation.  We are here today to fire a warning shot across the bow of mainstream media to remind them of their original responsibility as civil and political watchdogs.  We are here today because fear is never a good enough reason to do nothing.  We are here today to fuel the deconstruction of the official myth.  We are today to hold our course, to bang our drums, to sharpen our focus.   We are also here today to exercise our right to assemble, our right to speak freely, and our right to choose.  We are here today to being draining the cesspool of lies and distortion we refuse to drown in any longer.  We are here today to unleash a juggernaut of truth.  We are also here today to honor the victims and the families of 9/11.  We're today for our children, as well as their children."

[youtube:m5xu9vfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PviXgj-yS5Y[/youtube:m5xu9vfs]

Charlie Sheen always seems to be in the news getting in trouble for one thing or another.  He was raised in Hollywood and may very well be aware from a unique perspective of all the messed up stuff that happens there- mind control, cover-ups, lies, etc and feels the need to speak out.  It's entirely possible that the "bad stuff" we hear about him may not have even happened at all - that he is being punished for speaking out or that he himself is being used to create a distraction from something else.  It's also possible that if he does get out of control sometimes, it's a result of his own mind control experiences.  Just look at TMZ for what's supposedly going on in Charlie's life:

Here a few titles on Charlie Sheen that stuck out to me from TMZ:

Charlie Sheen -- Hotel Room Photos

Kinda reminds me of the "death scene" at Michael's Holmby Hills mansion.

Charlie Sheen -- No Drugs Found in Hotel Room

Charlie Sheen Will Resume 'Normal' Life in L.A.

Charlie Sheen's Friends Feared He Would Die
(Notice the 911 in the title??)

Charlie Sheen: 8 Days From Completing Probation

Charlie Sheen Hospitalized

Ron Jeremy -- Sheen 'Totally Sober' at Playboy Party
 :lol:  :lol:  You never know!

Charlie Sheen -- I Gave Cops False Identification
(Notice the false-identification...fake-id-california-drivers-license in the URL?!?  I believe that's how Michael's "body" was I.D.'d)

Charlie Sheen -- 'Train' Song Sparked Aspen Fight  

Charlie Sheen -- The Sweetest Deal Ever ... Maybe

Charlie Sheen -- Clear Signs of a Plea Deal

Charlie Sheen 911 -- 'Car Went ... Over the Cliff'

I'll leave it at that - I'm sure you'll see where I'm going with this.  And I'm not saying Charlie is TS, just thought those could be possible dots to connect!  Whether I'm reading too much into this or not, I think Charlie is brave for not being afraid to speak out.

I'd heard about what Charlie says on 9/11 earlier this year (or last year??)and I think it's possible that tabloid-like stories could be made about him to knock down his credibility because of his feelings on 9/11. I'm maybe 25-30% sure about this. Lately he has been in the news a lot.  :?  :geek:

Wow - Charlie Sheen. I had no idea. Were he and Michael friends? Because they speak of the same things but in a different way. This was an excellent video. Thank you for sharing this with us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

paula-c

October 30, 2010, 07:39:34 PM
Charlie Sheen asks Obama to reopen the investigation of the 11 in a video posted on YouTube, the clip Sheen reads a letter sent to the American President asks Obama that use its Executive to reopen investigation into the attacks of 11 and its consequences.

[youtube:3ob44lsr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyKR2-A0KPU&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube:3ob44lsr]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

October 30, 2010, 07:51:43 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Wow - Charlie Sheen. I had no idea. Were he and Michael friends? Because they speak of the same things but in a different way. This was an excellent video. Thank you for sharing this with us.

I couldn't find anything about them being friends but you never know, they've both been around for a long time so it's quite likely they've bumped into each other.  Considering that Charlie actually spoke his mind about 9/11, it's possible Michael approached him for support in some way.  

I do think TMZ is trying to spell it all out for us, weaving it all together like one big spider web.  And don't forget, TMZ (or Harvey at the very least) knows way more than what they actually report.  Harvey has said so himself on TMZ Live on numerous occasions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

October 30, 2010, 08:04:48 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

I couldn't find anything about them being friends but you never know, they've both been around for a long time so it's quite likely they've bumped into each other.  Considering that Charlie actually spoke his mind about 9/11, it's possible Michael approached him for support in some way.  

I do think TMZ is trying to spell it all out for us, weaving it all together like one big spider web.  And don't forget, TMZ (or Harvey at the very least) knows way more than what they actually report.  Harvey has said so himself on TMZ Live on numerous occasions.

I don't know if this has any relevance or not, but Paula Abdul was married to Emilio Estevez, who is Charlie Sheen's brother. And, as we all know, Paula Abdul is a longtime friend of the Jackson's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

AndreaTopic starter

October 30, 2010, 08:16:00 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Charlie Sheen asks Obama to reopen the investigation of the 11 in a video posted on YouTube, the clip Sheen reads a letter sent to the American President asks Obama that use its Executive to reopen investigation into the attacks of 11 and its consequences.

[youtube:2892kepj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyKR2-A0KPU&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube:2892kepj]

Thank you Paula for posting this!!

I am so glad that Charlie is continuing to bring attention to the inconsistencies of the official story of 9/11 and is demanding answers from his President, which is his right.  

This is unrelated to the video I just watched but I just thought of something literally right now as I type.  What do the recent Charlie/Mel Gibson/Tiger Woods/Jesse James scandals have in common??  YOUNGER WOMEN.  If the "elite" of the world wanted to bring these people down by trying to destroy their reputations - it seems very possible that young "sexy" women are hired to actively pursue and seduce these men.  Once the woman has her target, she then blackmails her target and then sues him...and of course in the mean time, marriages and reputations are ruined - the target has been "punished" by the "elite" and the woman involved gets money and 15 minutes of fame.  But the "elite" are also accomplishing something else while doing this - promoting the breakdown of the family unit.  More and more couples are getting divorced or breaking up these days.  And now it seems that a hollywood marriage is ending everyday...making it "acceptable" (?) to the masses to also get divorced?  So people don't have the love and stability that we all need and that we will need to rely on once sh*t hits the fan and the NWO actively make their intentions known to everyone on Earth...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 30, 2010, 08:29:23 PM
If Andrea can be to hire these women, and then they are involved in these scandals, alcohol, protitucion with the aim of destroying their families and their reputation
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

October 30, 2010, 08:35:23 PM
Quote from: "LostHighlander"
I went to Wikipedia to read up on Rachel Uchitel and saw this:

She later scheduled a news conference to discuss Woods' alleged affairs, but she and her attorney Gloria Allred cancelled due to "unforeseen circumstances".

While at eXXXotica Expo during May 2010, Joslyn James, another of Wood's alleged mistresses, had an altercation with Uchitel due to her May 14, 2010 appearance on TMZ Live. While on the show, Uchitel discussed Boreanaz and "her new life as the most famous mistress on the planet." She denied extorting him over their alleged affair although her attorney, Gloria Allred, stated Boreanaz had deceived Uchitel. Allred represented Veronica Siwik-Daniels, who is another alleged mistress of Woods, aka "Joslyn James". A scheduled news conference featuring Uchitel and Allred was canceled due to the arrival of "Mr. Green" or a cash settlement according to CBS News legal analyst Lisa Bloom.

Quote from: "paula-c"
If Andrea can be to hire these women, and then they are involved in these scandals, alcohol, protitucion with the aim of destroying their families and their reputation

And Gloria Allred seems to be somehow involved, she has represented many of these "hired" women...and Harvey from TMZ openly mocked her by dressing up for her as Halloween!  :lol:  :shock:  Because Halloween is scary and so is Gloria's role in everything...Wow, this is starting to make some sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 20, 2011, 05:22:53 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
BTW: Mike wracked up a hotel room once too...

Michael Jackson - Jackson Trashed Vegas Hotel Room As Police Raided His Home

King of Pop MICHAEL JACKSON trashed a hotel room in Las Vegas after learning police were raiding his Neverland Ranch home in Santa Barbara, California - as they looked for clues to prove the pop star was a child molestor.

The singer and his entourage were staying at The Mirage hotel in 2003 when his manager Dieter Wiesner got the call to return to California as soon as possible.

A devastated Jackson then acted completely out of character, hurling furniture around his room.

Almost three months after the singer's death, Wiesner has come forward to recall the terrible day.

He tells news show Entertainment Tonight, "He couldn't talk and then he started to cry... Michael destroyed some stuff in the suite... He was out of control."

It took a chat with his mother, Katherine, to calm Jackson down - and then she started to clean up her distraught son's mess.

Wiesner adds, "She went down on the floor and started to clean the room. I told her, 'You don't have to do this because we have people here, they can take care (of this).'

"She told me, 'You know what, I don't want the world or anyone from the hotel to see what he did and she cleaned the whole room."

This makes me want to cry, just imagining the situation. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions