anewfan

Quote from: "son"
Quote from: "Snoopy71"
 What's next? she does psychic phenomenon with La Toya?  Guitar lessons with Tito?  :?

Mustache maintenance with Marlon, obviously.  :roll: ..... 8-)

That cracked me up!!  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

November will be an interesting month! Oprah interviews, estate announcement tomorrow...album...exciting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "anewfan"
Quote from: "son"
Quote from: "Snoopy71"
 What's next? she does psychic phenomenon with La Toya?  Guitar lessons with Tito?  :?

Mustache maintenance with Marlon, obviously.  :roll: ..... 8-)

That cracked me up!!  :lol:
funny.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]You showed me something that I couldn\'t see
Opened my eyes and you made me
BELIEVE

You lift my feet off the ground
Spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I\'m falling and I
I\'m lost in your eyes
[/size]
[size=150]You make me crazier[/size]

[size=200]So Crazy about you[/size]

Quote from: "mjmyangelbaby"
could it be that the bam will be on Oprah I mean maybe they worked things out, and being her last season what better way than to go out with a bang. Just thinking :?:  :?:  :?:

Oprah told us on her farewell show that her last season was grand and it was going to BLOW OUR MINDS. When i seen her say that i thought. Hmmmmmm  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)  Wonder if Mj is going to walk out on her stage and BAM us all totally shocked! I pray so  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"
Quote from: "mjmyangelbaby"
could it be that the bam will be on Oprah I mean maybe they worked things out, and being her last season what better way than to go out with a bang. Just thinking :?:  :?:  :?:

Oprah told us on her farewell show that her last season was grand and it was going to BLOW OUR MINDS. When i seen her say that i thought. Hmmmmmm  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)  Wonder if Mj is going to walk out on her stage and BAM us all totally shocked! I pray so  :)

Why not have BAM then!? :) at the Jacksons residence on national TV. Oprah gets a huge audience watching all the time. November 8 would be perfect. But was it TS that said that we should remember the quote about November 5? Or could that be a clue leading up to next Monday? Plus the MJ estate announcement tomorrow. This week will be great.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am just watching the show now.  Does this tell us something????

Jackie is working on some music and his new single coming out is called,

"WE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

Quote from: "ibelieveinmj"
I am just watching the show now.  Does this tell us something????

Jackie is working on some music and his new single coming out is called,

"WE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON"

:oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
 I was a little behind - oops!!!  I didn't realize this was already being discussed "yesterday"!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

[youtube:1zagfnba]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKIOGRJADSo[/youtube:1zagfnba]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank for posting this!  He is such a gentleman. Love him!   And I love the name of the new single  "We Know What's Going On"  hmmmmmm..... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just watched the episode and it was okay, Oprah is full of shit.
Anyway did you catch when she asked Jackie if he was quiet and he said that Michael is quiet.
Why did Jackie speak in the present tense. I mean Mj is dead and they keep speaking as if he's still here and speaking in present tense.

Sometimes I think we are all be taken for a ride , we want MJ  alive so much that I beleive certain people around are doing just that feeding us garbage.

Also saw the preview of the Katherine Jackson interview airing on Monday, November 8,.
Oprah is full of it , she says to Katherine I wanted you to be my mother-in law, ( because she had a crush or was in love with Jackie ) how would that be Oprah when you did not like her son MJ, you believed he was a child molestor, Katherine should have shut you down right then and there.
Also she says to Joe do you think he was afraid of you? Meaning MJ, she is such a fool, MJ has said Many of times that he loved and forgave his father and who did MJ try to get in touch with 3 days before his so called death, his dad, and who was at that court house everyday in 2005 his dad. What is she trying to say.
I really do not like tuning into her show, I only did it for the Jackson other wise she never get my ratings.
Farewell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is slightly off-topic but I just wanted to share that I attended an Oprah taping just yesterday (had to drive 7 hours)  :| and I couldn't stop thinking of all of our hoax discussions and wondering is Oprah an insider, does she know anything about what really happened with our precious MJ....Of course I did NOT get to speak with Oprah but while in the waiting area AND when entering the studio AND while exiting the studio I heard 3 separate MJ songs playing.  I couldn't help but feel positive vibes and while there I chose to think only positive thoughts letting all my hopefulness allow me to believe MJ has planned all of this and Oprah has a pivotal role in all of this.  LOVE to you all....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Iused2dream"
This is slightly off-topic but I just wanted to share that I attended an Oprah taping just yesterday (had to drive 7 hours)  :| and I couldn't stop thinking of all of our hoax discussions and wondering is Oprah an insider, does she know anything about what really happened with our precious MJ....Of course I did NOT get to speak with Oprah but while in the waiting area AND when entering the studio AND while exiting the studio I heard 3 separate MJ songs playing.  I couldn't help but feel positive vibes and while there I chose to think only positive thoughts letting all my hopefulness allow me to believe MJ has planned all of this and Oprah has a pivotal role in all of this.  LOVE to you all....
Who better than to plan a hoax with that is to take down the malicious media then the King of Pop and the Queen of talk! I am beginning to think Oprah might not be who we think she is....I dunno...I mean all the Jacksons on the show lately and LMP...I mean..she is all about setting the world straight...the only reason we turned against her is because of what she did or didn't do to or for Michael....sooo would make sense..wouldn't it? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have to say, I believe Oprah when she says that, that was her dream date and I do believe that she is being sincere in this interview, I am thinking however that because AEG produces her show that this was all orcastated on their end and so was the LMP interview as is the Catherine Jackson interview...which in turn tells me that Michael is behind the whole damn thing!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
I have to say, I believe Oprah when she says that, that was her dream date and I do believe that she is being sincere in this interview, I am thinking however that because AEG produces her show that this was all orcastated on their end and so was the LMP interview as is the Catherine Jackson interview...which in turn tells me that Michael is behind the whole damn thing!! :D

This is a great point you bring up about AEG. My thought about being sandwiched in between the molestation shows is maybe Oprah is trying to make glaringly clear that Michael doesn't fit any of the "so-called" profiles of a pedophile. Just a thought...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

We all know how she feels about MJ so I don't know why the family would even associate with her anymore ever since Mike "died" it seems like the rest of the family has suddenly become relevant except for Janet she's always was in the limelight
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions