CHANGES ON MY CONTROL PANEL
November 01, 2010, 12:54:12 AM
I JUST NOTICED MY TIME I JOINED TO THIS SITE HAS BEEN CHANGED FROM 11.11.pm TO 12.11 am. IS IT POSSIBLE HAPPENED AUTOMATICALLY?? I DON'T THINK SO. LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT SNEAK AND MAKE CHANGES ON MEMBERS CONTROL PANEL..WHAT FOR????  THAT WAS INCREDIBLE COINCIDENTAL TIME WITH MY BIRTH DATE NOVEMBER 11. THAT CAN'T BE CHANGED FOR SURE.
I DON'T CARE, JUST WANT TO SAY HOW PATHETIC PEOPLE CAN BE. I FEEL SORRY FOR ONE WHO DID IT
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

*Mo*

Re: CHANGES ON MY CONTROL PANEL
November 01, 2010, 01:07:55 AM

Daylight saving time ended in Europe yesterday, and this website is hosted on a European server.  That is why the time changed.  It happens automatically.  No one sneaked and made changes, no one has been "pathetic".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2010, 01:11:34 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Daylight saving time ended in Europe yesterday, and this website is hosted on a European server.  That is why the time changed.  It happens automatically.  No one sneaked and made changes, no one has been "pathetic".

I thought of that time change, but this is not the first season of daylight change and before my joining time remained the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

*Mo*

November 01, 2010, 01:26:24 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "*Mo*"

I thought of that time change, but this is not the first season of daylight change and before my joining time remained the same.

It most certainly has to do with the DST change.  It's not possible to change someone's joining time, there's no option for that in the admin control panel, that is a set date and time which can not be changed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 01, 2010, 02:41:45 AM
I JUST NOTICED MY TIME I JOINED TO THIS SITE HAS BEEN CHANGED FROM 11.11.pm TO 12.11 am. IS IT POSSIBLE HAPPENED AUTOMATICALLY?? I DON'T THINK SO. LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT SNEAK AND MAKE CHANGES ON MEMBERS CONTROL PANEL..WHAT FOR????  THAT WAS INCREDIBLE COINCIDENTAL TIME WITH MY BIRTH DATE NOVEMBER 11. THAT CAN'T BE CHANGED FOR SURE.
I DON'T CARE, JUST WANT TO SAY HOW PATHETIC PEOPLE CAN BE. I FEEL SORRY FOR ONE WHO DID IT

Nobody made changes on your control panel, I had the same ' time problem'...
You should PM your question to an admin and solved it privately and no needed to be rude and opened a thread for accusing people about something...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 01, 2010, 05:21:43 AM

Wow, now that's what I call prejudice...

It has to do with the fact that DST ended here in Europe. It ends next Sunday in the US:

Since 1996 European Summer Time has been observed from the last Sunday in March to the last Sunday in October; previously the rules were not uniform across the European Union.[28] Starting in 2007, most of the United States and Canada observe DST from the second Sunday in March to the first Sunday in November, almost two-thirds of the year.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So your precious date will be back in March. Maybe you should try to solve this a little more mature the next time...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2010, 09:59:58 PM
Our time changes his weekend ARGH!  I hate it. I wanted summer to last forever this year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

April 01, 2011, 11:53:31 PM
I wonder if time has been changed in Europe yet ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions