No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oprah Airs Jackson, Molestation Shows Back-to-Back
18 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Oprah Winfrey may not get a Christmas card from Michael Jackson's family this year ... because she's airing the tell-all interview with MJs children back-to-back with a special on child molestation.

Oprah's big interview with MJ's kids -- Prince, Paris, and Blanket -- is scheduled to air next Monday ... but according to Oprah's website, the talk show host is airing a show the Friday before entitled "200 Adult Men Who Were Molested Come Forward."

Interestingly ... the Jacksons had beef with Oprah over her programming decisions back in 2005 ... when she did a show on pedophilia during jury deliberations in Michael Jackson's molestation trial.

So far, no comment from the O camp or the Jackson family.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Looks like its time to start voting again!!!   :shock:  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this is the most reason why jackson's aren't wise to accord an interview to oprah and the most reason why mj didn't forgive her during this years...we cannot trust to her...she ever believed mj's guilty for moletations charges since the first time and never changdr her mind the proof is also in the last lm presley's oprah interview...oprah insisted to ask her about molestations ...she should be shut up about this and do analysis of consciousness once in her life...we are so tired to see mj no respected and outraged again and again and again...what he could do to put to rest these noisy and totally false rumours?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

What the hell is this Oprah Winfrey, is your one more time, is this true? :?:  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "paula-c"
What the hell is this Oprah Winfrey, is your one more time, is this true? :?:  :geek:

I truly believe we need to vote that this is inappropriate as the vote at present is a very close call! So many haters in the comments!   :shock:

Come on guys we can make this 100% inappropriate.

:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes please vote! Right now its only about 55% Yes... let's get on it!

I think this is interesting for sure because we've talked about it a lot on the forum. We've also been wondering about Oprah and her role in this. To me this is saying that she is one of the "bad guys", but why would the Jackson family even bother with her then? Unless it's all apart of the plan, perhaps she is meant to be "exposed" like many other things in this hoax...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

I believe she had 2 or 3 other shows about molestation on during the week of the LMP interview. This cannot be coincidental.

Oprah is doing one of two things:
1) She is sticking it to Michael one more time, apparently this time with the help of his family (hard to believe that part of it)
2) Oprah is in on the Hoax and is doing Michael's bidding in an attempt to atone for her earlier bad acts toward him...now WHY it would possilbly be beneficial to Michael's Vindication to have her juxtapose these shows like this, I have NO IDEA, but I am not a genius like Michael, so I guess I'll have to wait for him to explain it

Regardless, Oprah does seem to be on some kind of Molestation Mission during her Final Season, doesn't she?

(Insert Shaking Head Here)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Unless it's all apart of the plan, perhaps she is meant to be "exposed" like many other things in this hoax...

This is what I hope it is for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

This is obviously a "shout out' to us here at the hoax forum that is on TMZ's blog roll, since it's been quite a debate over why the Jacksons are even talking to Oprah.

I've said this before on another thread but I'll say it again here.  LMP said MJ was a master at manipulating the media.  If Oprah is being manipulated (as she is a huge figure in the media), she may know it and is lashing back by airing the molestation show.  But she wouldn't turn down an interview with Katherine Jackson and the kids - who would??  

I still don't know what to think of Oprah's role in this whole thing.   If the "bad guys" found out Oprah didn't want to go along with their agenda, it's possible she was forced out of her show and had to announce that it was her decision, she's moving on, starting her OWN show, etc.  If that's the case, then the bad guys would allow her to interview the Jacksons (ratings = $$) but they demanded a molestation show too.  Same with the LMP show.

Two very different opinions I know, but I'm trying to make sense of Oprah's role.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm torn on this one.  My first thought is that Michael has forgiven Oprah and is working with her to restore his good name.  Maybe the show Friday is just part of "Mr. Michael's Wild Ride."  However, we have seen Oprah throw Michael under the bus before.  I have voted "inappropriate", and will NOT give her the ratings.  TS, can you offer up any guidance?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Well...

I just want to know what on earth is going on?? I hope they are setting Oprah up something...None of this makes sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Andrea"
This is obviously a "shout out' to us here at the hoax forum that is on TMZ's blog roll, since it's been quite a debate over why the Jacksons are even talking to Oprah.

I've said this before on another thread but I'll say it again here.  LMP said MJ was a master at manipulating the media.  If Oprah is being manipulated (as she is a huge figure in the media), she may know it and is lashing back by airing the molestation show.  But she wouldn't turn down an interview with Katherine Jackson and the kids - who would??  

I still don't know what to think of Oprah's role in this whole thing.   If the "bad guys" found out Oprah didn't want to go along with their agenda, it's possible she was forced out of her show and had to announce that it was her decision, she's moving on, starting her OWN show, etc.  If that's the case, then the bad guys would allow her to interview the Jacksons (ratings = $$) but they demanded a molestation show too.  Same with the LMP show.

Two very different opinions I know, but I'm trying to make sense of Oprah's role.  :)

I like the way you think, Andrea! I also think it's possible that she is working with the Jackson family but has to make it look like she's against Mike (by airing the molestation shows) so that she can pull off whatever her role is.

I'm so confused on this because the LMP interview was SO good. It was almost all good things...Oprah spoke fondly of Michael and they both brought up the Elvis connection a million times.

No matter what, I do think Oprah HAS to know what's going on... the question remains though... who's side is she on?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Tarja

I just simply don't get this. If this is not with a hidden purpose by Jackson family, then for me it's absolutelly insane. It can't be...  So the kids smilling and having fun with Oprah and a few days after this she has a show based on molestations? Not to talk about the fact that Oprah did what she did during Michael's trial in 2005, and the kids now are happy to give an interview to her? And I don't support the ideea that Oprah would be in it. I think if this all has a purpose, then Oprah is just being used and the Jacksons use her own arm
Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 03:45:30 PM by Tarja
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

_Anna_

Jesus, I don't understand a shit! really! What on earth is going on how can this be possible? THIS means to clear his name? THIS? To air the interview with the Jacksons and then a molestation show?

Keep your minds clear and have in mind that when people form a theory they see nothing but what supports that theory. And I won't do that. This is pure shit. And I still refuse to believe that his whole family is completely idiot or money hungry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions