MashMike

Re: Michael's Kids are also going to be on oprah
November 09, 2010, 12:47:39 AM
Beautiful children, God bless them, i'm watching the interview just now, i should confess that the episode with the kids brought tears to my eyes, do't know why.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

November 09, 2010, 02:14:19 AM
lol i thought it was really interesting that Prince mentioned "Coca-cola, Skittles and Snickers", and Paris mentioned Snickers again. haha maybe i'm reading too much into it.

anyway, i thought the kids looked a little annoyed with Oprah!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 05:30:57 PM
Blanket looks so much like MJ wow
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

LUNA

November 17, 2010, 07:28:50 AM
can i find (and where??) the transcription of the interview?? is there a topic,on this site,about the interview??? i can't find it.... somebody's claiming that paris said "i'm studying with my dad",is it true?? i'm italian and so i'm not able to understand every word they said  :(
thanks for your answers

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

Dancer

November 17, 2010, 07:39:26 PM
Quote from: "LUNA"
can i find (and where??) the transcription of the interview?? is there a topic,on this site,about the interview??? i can't find it.... somebody's claiming that paris said "i'm studying with my dad",is it true?? i'm italian and so i'm not able to understand every word they said  :(
thanks for your answers

*LUNA*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

LUNA

November 18, 2010, 09:55:17 AM
Quote from: "Dancer"

thank you!!!

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

Tarja

November 18, 2010, 11:46:38 AM
KATHERINE JACKSON: I think of my son all through the day, all the time, and I don't like to
talk about him because I get all choked up. It's funny.
 - If her son "died" all she can say about remembering him is that she can't talk about him because she gets chocked up because it's funny? I haven't seen the whole show and didn't see when she said this.

I don't understand the reason why Katherine would say such thing! What would be the reason to say such thing in public? Everyone will believe her because she's the mother. People will speculate even more about what surgery he had where and why. I haven't see this part either.

OPRAH WINFREY (HOST):  And what it looked like to us is that he was continuing to have
surgeries, and I think when I interviewed him, he told me he'd only had two. I think he said...

KATHERINE JACKSON: He had more than two.

OPRAH WINFREY (HOST): I know. I thought...

KATHERINE JACKSON: He was just embarrassed.
OPRAH WINFREY (HOST): Yeah, to say how many. Yeah.

- god, this got me angry as hell  "How many.." as he would have thousands. I don't get this anymore, why on earth did Katherine say that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Tarja

November 18, 2010, 11:58:03 AM
Did anybody see these parts? I am simply amazed and not in a good way. Katherine seems like she's criticizing her own son. As he wouldn't be criticized by envious people and media. As he would need even his own mother to say things about him. My blood is boiling

OPRAH WINFREY (HOST): But as he continued to change his look and change his nose, and
his nose got smaller and smaller and smaller...

KATHERINE JACKSON: Too small, like a toothpick at one time.

OPRAH WINFREY (HOST): Really?

KATHERINE JACKSON: Yes. I thought it was too small.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

November 18, 2010, 02:43:01 PM
Katherine is being just "too honest"... Michael must have been furious about her....  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Dancer

November 18, 2010, 04:12:13 PM
Quote from: "Tarja"
Did anybody see these parts? I am simply amazed and not in a good way. Katherine seems like she's criticizing her own son. As he wouldn't be criticized by envious people and media. As he would need even his own mother to say things about him. My blood is boiling
Yes, this part with the toothpick made me very angry.  :( This is sooooo disrespectful. I would NEVER talk that way about my own child.
And I don't understand it any more. Why didn't the family say, "Okay, we'll give an interview, but we won't talk about plastic surgery or drugs or all the other stuff that's been in the tabloids over decades. Let's talk about Michaels humanitarian efforts, about his wish to change the world, let's talk about his book Dancing the dream, about his spirituality", and so on. Why didn't they say that?  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

November 19, 2010, 09:29:18 AM

OPRAH WINFREY (HOST): But as he continued to change his look and change his nose, and

Unbelievable!!!!!!! I didn't watch the interview, I thought was to painful for me to see his parents and especially his children. But I can't believe his Mother Katherine said this kind of stuff about his son!!!! Why? This kind of statements hurt Michael so much in the past...leaving aside Oprah, because we all know that she is still with her mind in the time of the trial, but it's sad that Katherine said this about Michael, even she's his mother. This kind of personal stuff you'll never discuss on public, especially on TV with a person that hurt Michael in the past!  :|  :|  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ok i say this interview with the crocodile hunters daughter. i thought it was something to compare with paris and prince interviews. i know that michael was shy but not when he was talking about his work. i is just interesting to me how bendi(?) just gushes with enthusiasm and knowlegde about what she is doing. she is not guarded and doesn't seem like anyone has given her specific things to say. i hope someone, anyone can understand what i am trying to show here.

sorry i don't know how to embed unless it's youtube :oops:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
ok i say this interview with the crocodile hunters daughter. i thought it was something to compare with paris and prince interviews. i know that michael was shy but not when he was talking about his work. i is just interesting to me how bendi(?) just gushes with enthusiasm and knowlegde about what she is doing. she is not guarded and doesn't seem like anyone has given her specific things to say. i hope someone, anyone can understand what i am trying to show here.

sorry i don't know how to embed unless it's youtube :oops:

I see what you are saying and yes I agree Paris and Prince were scripted....I just have to say wouldn't Michael just love what Bindi is doing..perserving
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Red_Rose"

I know, when I saw this interview that upset me too.  I'm a wondering, if it's NOT like what she described though--NOW.  Because if it still is, she'd hurt him, if it's fixed, then she probably has told him how she felt before.  

Unbelievable!!!!!!! I didn't watch the interview, I thought was to painful for me to see his parents and especially his children. But I can't believe his Mother Katherine said this kind of stuff about his son!!!! Why? This kind of statements hurt Michael so much in the past...leaving aside Oprah, because we all know that she is still with her mind in the time of the trial, but it's sad that Katherine said this about Michael, even she's his mother. This kind of personal stuff you'll never discuss on public, especially on TV with a person that hurt Michael in the past!  :|  :|  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions