_Anna_

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Something is weird with that poster. The body seems his, the head looks different. I would love to see a HR image of this.
That's because I think it's a good drawing and not a photo literarily.

I still don't know what to say about this....... I might be in a bad (psychologically) period but to me this sounds not more and not less than a tribute to him as it is done for a lot of big artists that are gone literarily. As I expected, just holograms probably or projections.
I really don't know....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SeeingClues"
Not sure where to post this, but if you right-click on the background of the @michaeljackson Twitter to save the image, it is an interesting name .... 8-)

Is this what you mean:

MJ_World_Tour_bigger

Well now that IS interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Well Cirque just absolutely confirmed my belief all along that This Is It was the rehearsal for this IMMORTAL WORLD TOUR.  During the outtakes, as mentioned here on the forum earlier, it was said "it might as well have been Cirque du Soleil there" and of course a couple of aerialists from Cirque were in the outtakes and some of the props were shown during the instrumental of Who Is It in This Is It with the fire scenes.  We all tried to figure out what the heck was going on during Earth Song's ending footage in the movie with the 3D audience and fake tractor image and cardboard Michael, etc.   :lol:  :lol:   I'm fully convinced now that what we were looking at was a "sketch" from the Cirque Show because that scene in the movie looks just like this one!....complete with MJ's Army, his soldiers of love....

BRILLIANT! I loved how you explained this. I agree. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Not sure where to post this, but if you right-click on the background of the @michaeljackson Twitter to save the image, it is an interesting name .... 8-)

Is this what you mean:

MJ_World_Tour_bigger

Well now that IS interesting.

I got something different..are you on the Twitter page?  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Share The Light
twitter.com/SeeingClues

What are the ticket prices for this show? I really want to go but not sure if I can afford to right now.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Tarja

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Something is weird with that poster. The body seems his, the head looks different. I would love to see a HR image of this.

I think it's a digital work. It's not actually a real photo, in my opinion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

ejay

Quote from: "looking4truth"
What are the ticket prices for this show? I really want to go but not sure if I can afford to right now.  :(

In my city(Winnipeg, Canada) the tickets ranged from $99-$197 and VIP is $267
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5k

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Well Cirque just absolutely confirmed my belief all along that This Is It was the rehearsal for this IMMORTAL WORLD TOUR.  During the outtakes, as mentioned here on the forum earlier, it was said "it might as well have been Cirque du Soleil there" and of course a couple of aerialists from Cirque were in the outtakes and some of the props were shown during the instrumental of Who Is It in This Is It with the fire scenes.  We all tried to figure out what the heck was going on during Earth Song's ending footage in the movie with the 3D audience and fake tractor image and cardboard Michael, etc.   :lol:  :lol:   I'm fully convinced now that what we were looking at was a "sketch" from the Cirque Show because that scene in the movie looks just like this one!....complete with MJ's Army, his soldiers of love....

BRILLIANT! I loved how you explained this. I agree. Blessings :)

Thank you!  I will post this pic again now from the cirque website sketches....

I will post the still from the Earth Song in This Is It when I get home unless someone else wants to do it.  I'm busy at work right now, but the scenes are almost identical!   :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

robd

WORLD TOUR - in US and Canada, is that the whole world then?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "robd"
WORLD TOUR - in US and Canada, is that the whole world then?

After this show settles in residency in Las Vegas, the other tour takes off around the world in 2013.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are right SeeingClues!  Very interesting name... MJ_hero.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

[youtube:2zct6dam]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd54xvSKrwA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2zct6dam]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Quote from: "mac5k"
This is off topic but god they are so beautiful...... The elephants. Just when I look into those eyes, they're so beautiful and innocent. I love animals so so much
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lilwendy"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
That's a strange picture of Michael's face. I know the pose fits Michael but the face is slightly different.

Also - the word "IMMoRTAL" - eternal, "undying", everlasting, never-ending, endless.

It seems to me that they'd choose a word associated with Michael. Like Elvis - his is Viva Elvis which makes sense. Immortal conjurs in my mind the image of magic.

I just went to the Cirque De Soleil website. The picture on the front page is interesting - not sure how long it's been there but it reminds me of blue eyed Michael.

reminds me more of this pic than blue eyed mj

Lil Wendy....thanks for sharing that pic....you're right...it does look more like this one than Blue Eye....another interesting thing that came across my brain when I saw it was that it reminded me of the vitiligo....I hope that doesn't sound too strange...I mean no disrespect to Michael whatsoever...I often wonder about the Big Picture reason that Michael developed the disease...I've come to believe that perhaps God literally wanted him to change color so that he could relate to EVERY race/color/creed in the world while promoting God's message of Love and Peace....of course, the closed and small minded of the world could only see the negative in it and accused him of being ashamed of being black...my feeling is that Michael was very proud of being a Black American, but I think he himself was blind to "color"....I think this also applies to his androgynous looks as well....he was not limited to the norm for a male...I believe God intended him to become all things to all people in His name....just my two cents!

Also want to take this opportunity, Wendy, to let you know just how much I've always enjoyed your writings and insight....I think you are brilliant!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal