Janet Jackson on Larry King on Thursday November 4

• 42 Replies

Offline shelby61

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by shelby61

Janet Jackson on Larry King on Thursday November 4

• on: November 03, 2010, 01:13:44 PM
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbi ... ackson.cnn

Reminder - Janet will be chatting with Larry King about Michael and bullying... should be interesting.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline reasonables+luvs+MJ

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by reasonables+luvs+MJ

Re: Janet Jackson on Larry King on Thursday November 4

• on: November 03, 2010, 09:06:39 PM
I hope so!!!  I find it strange that Janet is going to be on LK and Jackie is going to be on Oprah.... :D  *trying to get out of straight jacket* :D
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent

• on: November 04, 2010, 02:28:17 AM
Quote from: "shelby61"
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbiz/2010/11/02/lkl.janet.jackson.cnn

Reminder - Janet will be chatting with Larry King about Michael and bullying... should be interesting.

Interesting...sounds like little by little the word is spreading; people are opening their hearts and ears to the truth; and vindication will happen. Thank God when it does.
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline heisinme09

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by heisinme09

• on: November 04, 2010, 02:36:30 AM
I think it is so timely for Janet to be talking about bullying! GOOD FOR HER!! This nasty little problem has been going on for generations and it it TOXIC! And Michael was probably one of the most visible bullying victims of all time (thank you, Diane Dimond...thank you, Tom Sneddon....thank you, Tommy Mottola....the list goes on and on) and yet, for the most part, he turned the other cheek...certainly, he's a human...certainly, he's not perfect...but he has always retained his beautiful heart, despite the heinous acts perpetrated against him...what an example of a Good Man he is! He continues to inspire me...daily....in more ways than I can count....it really looks to me like MIke is rolling out the Fam on a multi-front attack....Mom/Dad/Kids/Jackie/Janet....Go, Jacksons, GO!
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Offline backstager

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by backstager

• on: November 04, 2010, 06:28:06 AM
Did it come on? I tried watching, but CNN was showing the election progress.
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

Offline shelby61

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by shelby61

• on: November 04, 2010, 09:16:32 AM
It should be on tonight - Nov. 4th

Offline Dancer

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Dancer

• on: November 04, 2010, 10:22:23 PM
Larry mentions that she said months ago that she was in Atlanta filming when she heard about it. She answers, she was at home in New York.
He asks how she learned about his passing and she says, she got a call... "And there was something on TV... On CNN." And there's a big smile on her face...
http://edition.cnn.com/video/?utm_sourc ... ackson.cnn
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Offline 4KB

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by 4KB

• on: November 04, 2010, 10:22:23 PM
I just finished watching the interview.
The only thing she mentioned was how she found out about MJ's passing.  It was alsmost like she was having Larry help her clarify where she was when she heard about his passing.  We know that she initially said she was in Atlanta and then she had said that she was in New York.  I think Larry was helping her to set the record straight as she had screwed up!  
I watched her talk about serious issues during this interview (ie bullying) and NO grinning whatsoever.  When she was asked where she was when she heard of MJs passing.....big smile.  WEIRD...
I do like Janet very much and know how talented she is.....but I really can't remember hearing anything about her for years prior to June 25th.  The Jackson's are now everywhere.

• Hoaxer

• on: November 04, 2010, 10:29:58 PM
Quote from: "4KB"
The only thing she mentioned was how she found out about MJ's passing.  It was alsmost like she was having Larry help her clarify where she was when she heard about his passing.  We know that she initially said she was in Atlanta and then she had said that she was in New York.  I think Larry was helping her to set the record straight as she had screwed up!  
I watched her talk about serious issues during this interview (ie bullying) and NO grinning whatsoever.  When she was asked where she was when she heard of MJs passing.....big smile.  WEIRD...
I do like Janet very much and know how talented she is.....but I really can't remember hearing anything about her for years prior to June 25th.  The Jackson's are now everywhere.
Don't forget the laughing!!
(I can't believe how much a brother and a sister can look so much alike; I was getting this feeling that Janet was Michael in disguise.)
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Offline jacilovesmichael

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by jacilovesmichael

• on: November 04, 2010, 10:33:04 PM
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
(I can't believe how much a brother and a sister can look so much alike; I was getting this feeling that Janet was Michael in disguise.)

Haha I thought that too at one point. They have always looked sooo much alike. She's so beautiful, inside and out. Kinda jealous of her cheekbones!
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

• Hoaxer

• on: November 04, 2010, 10:38:51 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Haha I thought that too at one point. They have always looked sooo much alike. She's so beautiful, inside and out. Kinda jealous of her cheekbones!
Me too!! (I thought I was the only one)
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show only replies by suspicious mind

• on: November 04, 2010, 10:48:34 PM
so the help line is related to some insident of bullying someone who is gay?
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

• Hoaxer

• on: November 04, 2010, 10:49:12 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
I believe so.
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer

• on: November 04, 2010, 10:51:55 PM
I believe so.

was this something that happened somewhat resently?
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

• Hoaxer

• on: November 04, 2010, 10:53:32 PM
I believe so.

I think it was from late July to mid- September. I don't remember the date but I remember hearing about it.
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer

• on: November 04, 2010, 10:57:09 PM
I believe so.

I think it was from late July to mid- September. I don't remember the date but I remember hearing about it.

ok i had heard about an incident recently that i thought maybe it was about. this was not an incident (the one i heard ) with one victim but three.

• Hoaxer

• on: November 04, 2010, 11:00:28 PM
I believe so.

ok i had heard about an incident recently that i thought maybe it was about. this was not an incident (the one i heard ) with one victim but three.
Now I'm remembering Lady Gaga and/or Beyonce saying something about that person... I think that was the same person... :?
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer

• on: November 04, 2010, 11:10:53 PM
I believe so.

Now I'm remembering Lady Gaga and/or Beyonce saying something about that person... I think that was the same person... :?
seems like it involved that maybe a gang thought these two guys were being with a local homeless person or something that was gay. so they forced them to admit then beat them. and then at some point got the other person and made one of the two or maybe both beat that person. it was really awful.

• Hoaxer

• on: November 04, 2010, 11:15:47 PM
I believe so.

seems like it involved that maybe a gang thought these two guys were being with a local homeless person or something that was gay. so they forced them to admit then beat them. and then at some point got the other person and made one of the two or maybe both beat that person. it was really awful.
What is wrong with this place?  Why can't people just except others for who they are? What is wrong with being different?... Wow, I sound like Mike... :|
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer

• on: November 04, 2010, 11:23:02 PM
I believe so.

What is wrong with this place?  Why can't people just except others for who they are? What is wrong with being different?... Wow, I sound like Mike... :|

it has become a violent society.

Offline ibelieveinmj

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ibelieveinmj

• on: November 05, 2010, 01:10:07 AM
Quote from: "Dancer"
Larry mentions that she said months ago that she was in Atlanta filming when she heard about it. She answers, she was at home in New York.
He asks how she learned about his passing and she says, she got a call... "And there was something on TV... On CNN." And there's a big smile on her face...
http://edition.cnn.com/video/?utm_sourc ... ackson.cnn

UGH !!  As much as I like Janet, this same old response is annoying, is it just me?
Or should I be thankful that it is a made up script, it stays the same and she is suppose to grin about it?  
I think by now I can no longer expect anything more from the family about how they feel about Michael's "passing", it's like it's old news.  I will no longer nervously anticipate something sad and devastating that will feed any doubt to not believe IN MJ......Come on Michael, come back !!!  

Another thing - off JJ topic - why does Larry King always ask people what they think of Lady Gaga?
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

Offline Tarja

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tarja

• on: November 05, 2010, 02:32:17 AM
This image doesn't get out of my head: I was in my home in New York.. and.. I got a call. there was something on the TV... on CNN *bright smile*" - if her brother is "dead" how can she act like that? That smile is obviously not a forced one. If you put a psychologist to analize her,he wouldn't be able to say she lost her brother and that she is talking about her brother who had died. With that smile on her face she's talking like she would be promoting a new album, I can't see anything buy joy on her face and it's been 1 year since her brother's "passing". Wounds wouldn't heal so fast. I wonder what non-believers think about her reaction
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Offline _Anna_

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by _Anna_

• on: November 05, 2010, 02:46:28 AM
I couldn't believe my eyes when I watched.

Larry: You said you were in Atlanta, filming for your next movie, when you learned that your brother died, and that work helped you to geth through.

Janet: *looking around in a nervous way* I was in my home, in New York, when I learned about Michael's passing...I got a call.. and it was something on..on...*'huh?' expression* TV? *can't help smilling*, on CNN *huge bright smile*

It's like, for me, humanly not possible to have such reactions if your brother is really dead. As if someone asks you where were you when you learned that your brother died and the first thing you do is smile and then put on another bright smile from ear to ear. Laughing is the first reaction you feel when you talk about your brother's death?

Offline _Anna_

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by _Anna_

• on: November 05, 2010, 03:31:58 AM
I captured the scene

Offline Tarja

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tarja

• on: November 05, 2010, 03:33:36 AM
The way she's searching in her memories where did she hear about it is almost priceless.. "There was something on t.. on the..[/i] *browsing memories* TV *right!this is the version*., on CNN!

If you KNOW the facts there's no possible way to look as confused as she looks. Maybe if you lied about it and try now to remember and say the version you've been saying so far and being afraid of not mistaking about it?

It's almost the same reaction Jermaine had on August 9 2009 at LK too, when he was asked:

Larry K : You said that you were in deep shock, is now everything set in?
Jermaine: *can't help to smile* Pretty much (yet? in 2 months?) But it's still.. a shock *bright embarrased smile*.
Watch it here to remember:
 starting from min 1:27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlvLP0h2 ... re=related
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]