suspicious mind

Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
so the help line is related to some insident of bullying someone who is gay?
I believe so.

was this something that happened somewhat resently?
I think it was from late July to mid- September. I don't remember the date but I remember hearing about it.

ok i had heard about an incident recently that i thought maybe it was about. this was not an incident (the one i heard ) with one victim but three.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I believe so.

I think it was from late July to mid- September. I don't remember the date but I remember hearing about it.

ok i had heard about an incident recently that i thought maybe it was about. this was not an incident (the one i heard ) with one victim but three.
Now I'm remembering Lady Gaga and/or Beyonce saying something about that person... I think that was the same person... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

suspicious mind

I believe so.

Now I'm remembering Lady Gaga and/or Beyonce saying something about that person... I think that was the same person... :?
seems like it involved that maybe a gang thought these two guys were being with a local homeless person or something that was gay. so they forced them to admit then beat them. and then at some point got the other person and made one of the two or maybe both beat that person. it was really awful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I believe so.

seems like it involved that maybe a gang thought these two guys were being with a local homeless person or something that was gay. so they forced them to admit then beat them. and then at some point got the other person and made one of the two or maybe both beat that person. it was really awful.
What is wrong with this place?  Why can't people just except others for who they are? What is wrong with being different?... Wow, I sound like Mike... :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

suspicious mind

I believe so.

What is wrong with this place?  Why can't people just except others for who they are? What is wrong with being different?... Wow, I sound like Mike... :|

it has become a violent society.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Dancer"
Larry mentions that she said months ago that she was in Atlanta filming when she heard about it. She answers, she was at home in New York.
He asks how she learned about his passing and she says, she got a call... "And there was something on TV... On CNN." And there's a big smile on her face...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UGH !!  As much as I like Janet, this same old response is annoying, is it just me?
Or should I be thankful that it is a made up script, it stays the same and she is suppose to grin about it?  
I think by now I can no longer expect anything more from the family about how they feel about Michael's "passing", it's like it's old news.  I will no longer nervously anticipate something sad and devastating that will feed any doubt to not believe IN MJ......Come on Michael, come back !!!  

Another thing - off JJ topic - why does Larry King always ask people what they think of Lady Gaga?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

Tarja

This image doesn't get out of my head: I was in my home in New York.. and.. I got a call. there was something on the TV... on CNN *bright smile*" - if her brother is "dead" how can she act like that? That smile is obviously not a forced one. If you put a psychologist to analize her,he wouldn't be able to say she lost her brother and that she is talking about her brother who had died. With that smile on her face she's talking like she would be promoting a new album, I can't see anything buy joy on her face and it's been 1 year since her brother's "passing". Wounds wouldn't heal so fast. I wonder what non-believers think about her reaction
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

_Anna_

I couldn't believe my eyes when I watched.

Larry: You said you were in Atlanta, filming for your next movie, when you learned that your brother died, and that work helped you to geth through.

Janet: *looking around in a nervous way* I was in my home, in New York, when I learned about Michael's passing...I got a call.. and it was something on..on...*'huh?' expression* TV? *can't help smilling*, on CNN *huge bright smile*

It's like, for me, humanly not possible to have such reactions if your brother is really dead. As if someone asks you where were you when you learned that your brother died and the first thing you do is smile and then put on another bright smile from ear to ear. Laughing is the first reaction you feel when you talk about your brother's death?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

I captured the scene
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

The way she's searching in her memories where did she hear about it is almost priceless.. "There was something on t.. on the..[/i] *browsing memories* TV *right!this is the version*., on CNN!

If you KNOW the facts there's no possible way to look as confused as she looks. Maybe if you lied about it and try now to remember and say the version you've been saying so far and being afraid of not mistaking about it?

It's almost the same reaction Jermaine had on August 9 2009 at LK too, when he was asked:

Larry K : You said that you were in deep shock, is now everything set in?
Jermaine: *can't help to smile* Pretty much (yet? in 2 months?) But it's still.. a shock *bright embarrased smile*.
Watch it here to remember:
 starting from min 1:27

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Tarja

Larry K : You said that you were in deep shock, is now everything set in?
Jermaine: *can't help to smile* Pretty much, but it's still.. a shock *bright embarrased smile*.

Next reaction:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

They both deserve an award for their performance!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So much smiling and giggling again, it's like the longer this goes on the harder it is for them to keep a straight face as the media STILL hasn't figured out they're being punk'd.  It must be highly amusing for them all.  It reminds me of Jermaine's reaction when he was talking to Larry King outside at Forrest Lawn and Larry asks if he feels his brother is still around (spiritually) and Jermaine can't help but give a huge smile and say he does think he is.  Not a smile of hope but a smile of "this is hilarious".  And the pressing of the lips together in that other LK interview does make me wonder, I know some people do that a lot and it's a bit of a nervous habit but he looks pretty shifty at the same time!  I agree all the happy smiles aren't what I'd expect from grieving relatives, they all played the part well at the beginning (most of them, Joe is not a great actor even though he plays the part of heartless opportunist pretty well).  Makes you wonder how much longer they can even keep a straight face when asked about Michael, they've never bothered about getting their stories straight - on purpose, so it's obviously getting trickier for them to even keep from smiling.  Gotta love them.  To others they probably come across as crazy and disjointed and money-obsessed but I reckon they are as tight as they always claimed they are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Quote from: "Tarja"
This image doesn't get out of my head: I was in my home in New York.. and.. I got a call. there was something on the TV... on CNN *bright smile*" - if her brother is "dead" how can she act like that? That smile is obviously not a forced one. If you put a psychologist to analize her,he wouldn't be able to say she lost her brother and that she is talking about her brother who had died. With that smile on her face she's talking like she would be promoting a new album, I can't see anything buy joy on her face and it's been 1 year since her brother's "passing". Wounds wouldn't heal so fast. I wonder what non-believers think about her reaction

Tell me about it!!!The smiling and lauging and flirtatous talk was hilarious last night!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

_Anna_

I really can say that Janet is a worst liar even than Jermaine. They are somehow the same, but janet's HUGE smile when saying how she found out about Michael's "death" is unbelievable.

For example, I simply find it impossible to even force a smile when talking about someone's death, someone who isn't even part of my family or I never met before. I don't say everybody should be the same, but Jesus, he's her brother, that she loves very much as she always said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions