PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
And this coincides exactly with what some of us are discussing....about actually doing something together to make a change....putting words into action.

Thanks Jackie for letting us know we are working together on this.. :D  :D

Wow on what a day I made that post about Making the Change! Is this a co-incidence too? ;) I had no idea about his solo single before I made the post. I think that's the reason why TIAI redirected to it so early.  ;)  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

At the end of this is it the last song MJ sings he repeats Make that change make that change..then I believe heal the world plays in the credits. :) :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Tarja

Thank you, for the lyrics. I have to digg it better as to say my opinion. We can't take them like hoax related no matter what it's being said. I'll have to think more about it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

_Anna_

Oh my god.
I am really trying to not twist it as to fit, but the message has such a meaning. It is directly straight in your face is a message in connection with Michael for the very reason he put his words from the speech in it.
I don't know what do they mean with "we know what's going on" but it says stright that it is something going on and probably not what we've seen on the news and media.

Together we're going to make history? as in what? Michael hasn't managed to drift the whole world as to make that change with all his influence, because it fell on deaf ears. How would that happen now if we are alone? Only if he comes and leads the army. Otherwise we don't have that power......

That's how I see the song. I should sleep on it for some time to digg it more but the message is almost too straight in your face in my opinion.

When he says "And the sun is going to shine if we open up your eyes" I really got stuck at it. How is the sun going to shine in the end, because if Michael was really gone for me no matter what would happen next nothing will bring back the sun to shine. For me only Michael will make the sun shine after all that happened....

What are your opinions....?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

I am trying to  see it from a  normal point of view and not from a believer's one. I am saying that we have to keep our heads impartial as to be able to really see the message. I read it many times yet and I think that the beginning holds a pretty strong message:

Have you heard the news
The choice is up to you
It’s time for us to come together now

Yes, everyone heard the news, believers or not. But what I like from this is The choice is up to you which could mean that the choice is up to us to see the real thing happening and gather once and for all and fight for it.

The next words give me a good feeling but also it could not mean something for the believers. It could be  anger towards what "happened" on June 25 or it could be a push from the back to get up and help Michael in all this, to hold his back in this fight.

What are you waiting for?
We can’t take no more
We got to chase the dream

He really uses a lot of Michael's song words, like Come together (even if it's a cover song), You are not alone, Come together, Make that change. It's a bit hard to try to see this with a normal eye and not with a believer one as I am, but Call all your friends and shout it out made me think even  more about the fact that we should try somehow to let more people know about the fact that Michael could have really planned all this, or at least to push a doubt into them, to make them think about it even if they don't believe it- they will at least think "but what if...?" and maybe they will start digging for it and know those thing they never knew because they were deaf about them.

We can make that change I know you feel the same
Call all your friends and shout it out

Next one is really very very interesting. We’re going to take the lead I feel that as addressed to media as it’s the first one in throwing shit at Michael and spreading horrendous lies about him. It’s time to have the last laugh. Also the use of “celebrate” here is like.. very strange. The whole world was fed with the news “Michael has died” , so no matter what would happen, celebrate what? It’s a totally strange use of the word if we take the news as it was given to the people- “Michael dead”.

We’re going to take the lead
We’re going to make historyWe’re not goin’ hesitate
We’re going to celebrate

The title caught my eye even before I saw the lyrics-  You know what’s going on.  I am not a native English, though I speak English since a lifetime, but I see this verse like shouting out “ you know what’s going on, try to see more than meets the eye, open your mind to understand and see how media can lie”. And yes, only together we are strong, as Michael needs us and we need him to lead us. One without the other will not make it though. I hope with all my heart that the sun will shine for believers and for everyone. But from them all, we – the believers- were actually those who were struggling since 17 months and we won’t give up as WE ARE HERE FOR HIM. Open your eyes, yes, open your eyes.

See, you know what’s going on
But together, we’re too strong
And the sun is going to shine
If we open up your eyes

Today, we’re going to fly even higher than the sky- they say the sky’s the limit and to me that’s really true – I made this connection between these two. We all feel that since June 25 we were put in a situation to force our limits, to open our minds like we never did before and SEE everything what’s happening around, questioning every single word of what media says.

We can make a brand new start
Cause today, we’re going to fly
Even higher than the sky (yeah, yeah)
Cause we know what’s going on

It’s a so beautiful message. Let’s hold our hands, come together and show the world who is our Michael, and they will see a man they never knew.

Now we understand
Let’s go hand in hand
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Quote from: "looking4truth"
For those of you who don't know, Jackie released a new single on itunes today called, "We Know What's Going On." You can read more about here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I bought the single and typed out as much of the lyrics I could understand. I may have some of the lyrics wrong but I think they are pretty accurate. You can see that this song can definitely tie into the adventure. Unfortunately, I cannot upload the song from itunes to another format. For those of you in America, it only costs 99 cents so it doesn't hurt the wallet and it's pretty cool song. It has a euro pop sound to it and Jackie sounds pretty good in it.

We Know What's Going On
by Jackie Jackson

Have you heard the news
The choice is up to you
It’s time for us to come together now

We can’t take no more
We got to chase the dream
??

We can make that change
I know you feel the same
Call all your friends and shout it out

We’re going to make history
We’re not goin’ hesitate (?)
We’re going to celebrate

Everybody
If we open up your eyes (yeah, yeah)
Gotta listen to your heart

Now we understand
Let’s go hand in hand
I know we can build a brand new day

We can’t take no more
We’re going to chase the dream
??

To build on your own
But you’re not alone
Together, let’s unite
And fight away

We’re going to make history
We’re not goin’ hesitate (?)
We’re going to celebrate

Everybody

Oh!
Everybody
Everybody
Everybody
Have you heard the news
Everybody
Everybody
Everybody
Have you hear the news

Everybody
MJ
MJ’s voice from a speech: “Today, we can make a change in the world. Together, we can help stop racism. Together, we can help stop prejudice. We can help the world live without fear. “
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
“It is our only hope and without hope, we are lost.”

Come on! Cause we know what’s going on
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

“Together we can make a change in the world…”
“..without fear…”
I know you feel the same
my god! whole song is for michael! Jackie talks to mike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
This was on the site when I went there....Hmmm..L.O.V.E. :)

Especially cuz u guys want more! And I've got so much more to share. Thanks for the L.O.V.E. you showed me for "We Know What's Going On". about 1 hour ago reply

All I can think about is the Jackson shows last year...wasn't it Jackie that didn't seem too interested in getting back into music? I've been amazed because they obviously have more desire than they let on in the show. Jermaine was the only one who seemed interested in performing. Interesting.

I was just thinking the same thing.  I agree with you but you're always insightful and I appreciate your thoughts and usually concur wholeheartedly.  Things are getting very interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PJ4MJ"
Funny that we didn't hear anything about this before today.  The first solo single for Jackie in 21 years...featuring Michael...and no one knows about it until the day it's released on iTunes.  And of course the title.  We definitely know something's going on!  ;)

Interesting numbers   21 years   21 divided by three   = 777  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WOW.. Just in time for Nov. 5... Guy Fawkes Night (in the UK)... "V for Vendetta".
Nice one, Jackie - or maybe Michael.  :D
The Jacksons have been doing interesting things lately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree that the Jacksons are all certainly giving us plenty to talk about, and I don't think it's just to confuse us! (Although Joe tries pretty hard!)  I don't think for a minute that they're all suddenly all over the media, releasing songs, doing TV interviews etc because they're cashing in on Michael's legacy, that would be disgraceful.  Randy's role I feel is to be the one who reminds people of Michael's opinion on Oprah and the way she behaved towards him in the past, so those of us who are actually paying attention will sit up and think.  Jackie releasing a single before Jermaine came as a surprise to me as I also got the impression that Jermaine was the more ambitious one musically.  The title is open to interpretation it could mean we as hoaxers know it's a hoax or it could refer to knowing what goes on in the media and the industry.  Either way it will give us plenty to ponder on! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Does anyone know if Jackie wrote the song or if it was written by someone else and then recorded by him? The reason I ask is because it is my understanding that Jackie doesn't write music but we all know that Michael does and this DEFINITELY looks familiar to MJ's previous writings and recordings.  The message speaks volumes!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

Wow!!! 8-)  :?  :D  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

Can You Feel It" was a hit recording by funk and soul group The Jacksons, recorded in March 1980 and released on September 22, 1980 as the first track on their album Triumph.

Written by brothers Michael and Jackie, the song featured solo leads by Randy and Michael. Released as a single in 1981, the song reached #77 on the pop charts and number thirty on the R&B charts in United States, but reached number six in the UK and number two in the Netherlands in 1981.[1]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Can You Feel It" was a hit recording by funk and soul group The Jacksons, recorded in March 1980 and released on September 22, 1980 as the first track on their album Triumph.

Written by brothers Michael and Jackie, the song featured solo leads by Randy and Michael. Released as a single in 1981, the song reached #77 on the pop charts and number thirty on the R&B charts in United States, but reached number six in the UK and number two in the Netherlands in 1981.[1]

It becomes everything clearer and clearer.... Piece by Piece by Piece!
Thanks for the information!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
Does anyone know if Jackie wrote the song or if it was written by someone else and then recorded by him? The reason I ask is because it is my understanding that Jackie doesn't write music but we all know that Michael does and this DEFINITELY looks familiar to MJ's previous writings and recordings.  The message speaks volumes!!!!

The original article posted says:
"The song was written and produced by Jackie Jackson and Steve DuBerry."

I found the same info here:
"The new song was co-written and co-produced with British songwriter Steve DuBerry."

I personally don't think the lyrics are sharp/compelling enough to be MJ's... They're on the simple/pedestrian side, while MJ's were always on the edgy/punchy/gripping side.  Even the title is a bit drab.  "We Know" would have been better, in my view.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions