PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
MAKE THAT CHANGE!
November 03, 2010, 08:45:36 PM
Firstly I want to thank Souza and Mo for creating this section. And second of all, I'm asking you to make this section as the center of our new movement! I want to paste the post I made to make you all remember what it was about.

Quote from: "PureLove"
Everybody is talking about MAKING A CHANGE, but nobody is talking about how we are going to make it. We should have a plan, we should organize things! What are we going to do? How are we going to make that change? I see everyone writes it everywhere; Let's make a change, help others, save the world etc. But I wish I could see the same effort in DOING things as in writing it. This forum shouldn't stay as a hoax forum only, this forum has to be the center of that change! If we are the Army of LOVE, if we are the ones who will start to make that change, then we should start talking about how we are going to make it! We have to MOVE TOGETHER! For example, we should start doing something all together as members of this forum, as soldiers of Michael Jackson. We tried to tell the media about the hoax and it didn't work out. We tried to tell non-believers about the truth and it didn't work out as well. Is this it? Are we going to sit back and wait till Michael comes back? I know that Michael's return is a must for us to spread the message to everyone but I believe that there're things that we can do before and after his return. I don't want the things that we talk we're going to do, to stay on the forum only but we DO them for real! I know that almost all of us, or maybe all of us try to spread the hidden truth to everyone we know but is it enough? NO! We should do more, we should give more!

How about publishing a Newspaper and deliver it to people at the streets? How about starting to choose an orphanage every month and make donations? How about chosing an area and start planting trees?

I know that most of us are trying to do all of these by ourselves and some of us just write what we want to do. But how about making these all together? How about making this forum the center of the CHANGE? We're THOUSANDS of people here! If we unite and dedicate ourselves to make that change for real, we can save the planet, we can save the humanity! It's all for LOVE, it's all for Michael, it's all for us, it's all for the planet! So what do you soldiers say? Are you with me? Are you with Michael? Are you ready to unite, raise your voice and MAKE THAT CHANGE for real?

It is important to move together. Let's unite and let's show the world how we can make a change. This part is about children, so I believe we can start with an orphanage and make our donations. Pls make a post under this one if you would like to join this.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MAKE THAT CHANGE!
November 03, 2010, 10:48:17 PM
Count me in.  I've devoted my life to adolescent development and youth empowerment particularly for those in disenfranchised communities.   "In As Much As You've Done This For The Least Of These, You've Done It Unto Thee"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2010, 10:55:44 PM
I think this is great idea!

What about volunteering as well as donating money? Even the children in our own neighborhoods really need love. Even the ones who have a roof over their head and dinner on the table, many of them do not get the love and attention they deserve and need, and then they grow up without knowing how to love. The result is all the angry, sad, frustrated, and lost that we see everywhere. Perhaps we could find some kind of volunteer program that we could participate in having to do with children? Donating money is WONDERFUL especially for those charities and orphanages that really do need the money to keep their efforts going. But for those who cannot afford to donate, or for those who have the extra time, volunteering would be a great way to help children (and it's good for the soul, I would find any excuse to hang out with kids all day, I just love them!)  :)

But definitely count me in for this and for whatever else we decide to do. I'm all in!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 03, 2010, 11:23:10 PM
Thank you so much for posting and contributing here. :)

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I think this is great idea!

What about volunteering as well as donating money? Even the children in our own neighborhoods really need love. Even the ones who have a roof over their head and dinner on the table, many of them do not get the love and attention they deserve and need, and then they grow up without knowing how to love. The result is all the angry, sad, frustrated, and lost that we see everywhere. Perhaps we could find some kind of volunteer program that we could participate in having to do with children? Donating money is WONDERFUL especially for those charities and orphanages that really do need the money to keep their efforts going. But for those who cannot afford to donate, or for those who have the extra time, volunteering would be a great way to help children (and it's good for the soul, I would find any excuse to hang out with kids all day, I just love them!)  :)

But definitely count me in for this and for whatever else we decide to do. I'm all in!!

Jaci, as I wrote at my first post, this movement is about ACTING ALL TOGETHER! :) And I do believe that everyone can donate something. You don't have to be a billionaire to do some donations. If you have money to afford your taxes and the internet then you can donate some of it to people in need. If you have 10$, give 5$ of it to someone else. If you have 2 t-shirts, give one of them to someone who doesn't have any. You don't need to donate millions. You know what I'm saying? Or it doesn't need to be money. We can send books, clothes etc. It's about to SHARE. And if you want to share and give the world more, it is easy to find solutions. Pls keep on doing your personal charity which is AMAZING but here let's talk about the things we're going to do ALL TOGETHER as the soldiers of LOVE. Because it can cause a confusion if we write about our personal charities. Let's focus on this thing. Don't you think it's a better idea? First of let's pick up an orphanage that we're going to make the donations. How about that? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 04, 2010, 12:17:58 AM
I think its a wounderful idea, I live in Florida and we have Give Kids the World here, but where is a good place for all our energy to go towards?? Ethiopia? Africa? Im not sure there are so many places with this going on. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 04, 2010, 12:20:59 AM
Just tell me how and when and you can count me and my son in....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 04, 2010, 12:43:56 AM
Obviously someone else is also listening to us... ;)  ;)  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 04, 2010, 01:13:18 AM
This could be a place to start? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 04, 2010, 01:29:59 AM
What about the Heal the world foundation that Michael started himself???

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 04, 2010, 01:30:26 AM
Inspiration = The PULL. Motivation = The PUSH. Inspiration + Motivation = The FUEL. L.O.V.E.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 04, 2010, 01:49:06 AM
Ok so let's count of the orphanages that we can make donations and then we vote and will start with the one which was chosen by the majority. :) How about this idea? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 04, 2010, 01:53:12 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Obviously someone else is also listening to us... ;)  ;)  ;)

And what a coincidence he made this tweet on the day we decided to make the change ;)

JackieJackson5 Jackie Jackson

It's really about the message... We can make a change in the world! It's time for us to come to-get-ther now! *jammin to song*

7 hours ago
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 04, 2010, 02:02:39 AM
I think some of the poorest countries should be on top of the list. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 04, 2010, 02:04:07 AM
Quote from: "becca26"
I think some of the poorest countries should be on top of the list. :)

Totally agree. I'll be making an online research about it asap. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 04, 2010, 02:06:15 AM
Thats why I posted this link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Zimbabwe is one of the poorest countries in the world :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal