Grace

Re: MAKE THAT CHANGE!
December 30, 2010, 05:26:13 AM
God bless you MM!
It's not about presents, it's about noticing them at all and giving them your time and attention.
Imagine how you would feel having lost your parents, being left alone, and nobody is even noticing you or your tremendous loss.
It's being there that makes a change and gives a smile back.
Have a wonderful new year, MM!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MashMike

December 30, 2010, 05:33:59 AM
Grace thank u so much for your wonderful words, i can feel their pain cause  i've lost my parents when i was  a teenager, and i know how it is when u've lost those who were an entire world for you, from now on i'll visit them and bring them as much happiness as i can, God bless you dear and Happy New Year!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 05, 2011, 11:38:44 AM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I'm listening and I'm willing to donate.  Are we going to choose a single charity?  Will this be an annual undertaking? That way we could make more of an impact.  Just an idea, but I'm down with it whatever we decide.   Since the death of my son, I have always provided temporary shelter for displaced  boys in my home.  Girls always have places willing to accommodate them, but boys are treated like 2nd class citizens.  Did you know that battered women's shelters do not allow boys over age 14 to go in with their mothers?  Girls can, but not the boys.  That is heart breaking.

I'm so sorry to hear about your son. :( In my opinion we should choose different charities everytime. That was the reason why I asked if you guys had any ideas where we can donate. And we made a list where we can donate. As soon as the web-page is done, we will start doing it all together. Many thanks again to Souza for making the new page for us all. God bless all of you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 05, 2011, 12:16:19 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 15, 2011, 04:19:20 PM
i love this new thread. i think helping children is so important. I used to work in the entertainments industry and loved the whole life style and the job but on the day that i thought we lost MJ i had a good hard look at my life and what i had done and wanted to be more like MJ and help people.

I now work with children who are in care, Through neglect or abuse and although its difficult i hope one day i can make that change. I have even turned a few into Mj fans lol.

We really should be helping the children of the world and giving them hope xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions