Micro-Loans
November 04, 2010, 12:02:14 PM
What is MicroLoans

Micro loans are small amount of money given to people willing to run a business but having no ways to ever get something from a regular bank.
Those loans are helping people to create activity and create new income for their family. it can be to buy seeds, to buy animals to breed, to buy machines to run a business... It is also often for women who wish to have a job to help their husband and increase the family wealthyness. It allows people to live better, with DIGNITY, and raise their kids in better conditions, allowed to send them to school instead of send them to work for the family to survive.

When i hear about this kind of ways to help, it bring this to my mind : "give a fish to a man, and he will eat for 1 day. Teach him how to fish and he will eat all his life"
This is what micro loan can bring to people. DIGNITY and PRIDE.

I couldn't find link of organisations doing this, because it's difficult for me to give you links about organization i do not know about. Are they trustable, serious, etc etc...I suggest you search for this in your own country because i wouldn't want to lead to the wrong places.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Micro-Loans
November 04, 2010, 03:38:28 PM
Thank you for this post.
There are quite some links about micro credits. To be honest, I don't know which one is reliable. An alternative could be donating in water wells or sanitation, f.i. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
There are so many idea's and links in this field.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Re: Micro-Loans
November 04, 2010, 10:29:02 PM
Hello everyone,
I wanted to let you all know about Kiva, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, which is a wonderful organization for microlending all over the world. You can lend as little as $25 to help low-income individuals start a business to lift themselves out of poverty. It's a wonderful feeling to be able to help someone across the world with such a small donation. You can literally heal the world one person at a time. Please check out this organization.
Love,
Daniela
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions