Jennie

/bravo/    /bravo/     /bravo/

I absolutely love the idea of this charity thing. I like the educational side of it, I also very much like the domain name you already registered Souza. Someone said that it may not be a good idea howerver I tend to disagree. It might be criticised at 1st but in time it will stop and I believe it speeks volumes to Michael's character, that he is such a great man that his fans organized a charity because of the positive influence and he will be remembered for his huge heart and great concern for those in need throughout the world. And for the rest of the details like name list and every other aspect there is to handle well I really dont care as long as it's positive and done with loving intentions I will be happy because I know I am not reliable enough to volunteer to help with the site, my health is a little bit of a roller coaster I battle depression a lot  :-[, so I wont complain and will apreciate anyone who will volunteer to help out. This IMO is a very very beautiful idea/project.

I can see it already in some years from now... History channel.. Quote from narrator: " Despite how Michael Jackson was negatively portrayed it is very hard to believe, in fact, not everyone bought in to it. His fans started an online charity in his honnor for being the great humanitarian he was, humm, actually he's one of the greatest humanitarians of all time....We'll list just a few of his good will actions here....."   lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh, Souza, LOVE the idea. I often feel distressed as to where to start with "changing the world"  /bravo/

There is only so much one can do alone.

If we can all pull together we may actually be able make a difference in this world. Count me in all the way!

Is this organisation something like you have in mind to donate to?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal