OyanTopic starter

Previously a 'lurker'
December 15, 2009, 03:29:51 PM
Greetings, I'm Oyan and I have been lurking for some time, but have decided to join.  I really enjoy reading your 'investigative' insight to the 'possible' hoax concerning MJ.  I'm not so sure what I believe, but I do love everyone's hope, belief in Michael, and everyone's love for Michael.   As many of you, I have good days, and bad days.  Days when I think, maybe.  But, then I fall back down to 'earth'. My recent fall 'to earth', was after watching the 'Jackson Dynasty', and watching Michael's older brother, Jackie cry.  I thought, how can he be acting?  I really did not like seeing him cry like that, and stating that he was looking forward to dying regarding the 'transition' of Michael.  I so want to believe the opposite; and when I'm feeling really down about it, I come here for a pick me up.  Thank you, all of you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Previously a 'lurker'
December 15, 2009, 03:48:14 PM
Welcome :)  i hope you like it in here 8-)  8-)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

Lorrie

December 15, 2009, 03:58:02 PM
Hi, Oyan. I'm one of the few people who doesn't have ups and downs. I believe without a doubt, at all times, that Michael is still alive, and it would take some very clear proof to the contrary (such as an unaltered photo of his lifeless body) to make me believe otherwise.

There are just way too many odd things about June 25 for minor events to sway my belief. The brothers' behavior during the Jackson reality show isn't anywhere near convincing enough, and the same goes for other events that have made people lose hope at one time or another. If someone managed to clearly explain the reason for all of the contradictions, inconsistencies, and odd developments related to June 25, that would be another story.

I don't know if my thoughts will restore your hope, but maybe they will help you see how some people like me are so sure that Michael is still with us. Hope to see you around commenting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 04:15:45 PM
Quote from: "Oyan"
Greetings, I'm Oyan and I have been lurking for some time, but have decided to join.  I really enjoy reading your 'investigative' insight to the 'possible' hoax concerning MJ.  I'm not so sure what I believe, but I do love everyone's hope, belief in Michael, and everyone's love for Michael.   As many of you, I have good days, and bad days.  Days when I think, maybe.  But, then I fall back down to 'earth'. My recent fall 'to earth', was after watching the 'Jackson Dynasty', and watching Michael's older brother, Jackie cry.  I thought, how can he be acting?  I really did not like seeing him cry like that, and stating that he was looking forward to dying regarding the 'transition' of Michael.  I so want to believe the opposite; and when I'm feeling really down about it, I come here for a pick me up.  Thank you, all of you.

Welcome Oyan,
Glad to see you here sharing your thoughts and feelings.  I have to comment that it was hard to see MJ's brothers crying but, to me, it became very difficult to believe how genuine Jackie really was when he got that big smile (almost ecstatic look) on his face when he said he would be with him soon.  I have a hard time believing-----as much as anyone misses a deceased love one----that they couldn't wait to die and join that deceased love one (regardless of one's level of faith). The will to live is far too strong for the "normal" person in spite of the separation. And, I find it difficult to believe that anybody would be that ecstatic in expressing death-or desire to join a sibling in death. After all, how would Jackie or anyone know when they are going to die and join the faithfully departed? He seemed way too joyous about the entire thing for me!  I just found it to be odd and that he insinuated that he would be seeing him soon on Earth (even though the words may not have matched).  Through it all, I still see gaping holes in their story. Until all coincidences and cryptic messages are fully explained I will continue to believe that Michael is alive and well on this Earth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal