:D
YES.ty.nothing to be sorry about.i was partially wrong i guess.oh well.i FINALLY saw the mesh thing on the LMP and him pick,like around the sideburns.the mystery is solved for me now.geez lace fronts are so tricky.

is this the bald spot?

i read on this one hair forum about mj's hair and it's real here according to them:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 10:02:35 PM by Mercurial
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

mykidsmum

Quote from: "Mercurial"
:D
YES.ty.nothing to be sorry about.i was partially wrong i guess.oh well.i FINALLY saw the mesh thing on the LMP and him pick,like around the sideburns.the mystery is solved for me now.geez lace fronts are so tricky.

is this the bald spot?
I dont think so, I don't think he would show it...it looks more like just a problem with the photo copy.  He bought the rights to the actual pepsi commercial so no one would ever see what happened and after he "died" it got leaked.  You can see it on youtube...I felt so horrible for him.  He said in Moonwalker he didn't feel anything burning until after he had already gone into his choreographed spins!  From what I understand, he was very shy of it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

I think it's just a reflection , not his bald spot.
Yeah, he said in his book he didn't even realize what was happening, his hands just went to his head and he saw Miko running towards him.. he was in shock.
My sweet, sweet baby :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

iMJacksonfaN

The reason why the autopsy says he had wig, is because to make us sure that this is a fake.

Michael wants his real fans to realize that something is going wrong, and is not what it should be.. He want us to be real fans, he wants us to make this out, and spread the news that he is alive..

He is giving us more and more clues, it's popping up new clues each day now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
The reason why the autopsy says he had wig, is because to make us sure that this is a fake.

Michael wants his real fans to realize that something is going wrong, and is not what it should be.. He want us to be real fans, he wants us to make this out, and spread the news that he is alive..

I don't understand what you are trying to say?  Everyone knows MJ wears a wig and that most of his hair is gone underneath.  Many of his loyal fans know this, that is why they are loyal, they know it and still love him...I don't understand what you are trying to say.  I love his wigs!  Especially the feathered one he wore...This is my MOST FAVORITE hairstyle and my most favorite look...LOVE THE JACKET
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"

I don't understand what you are trying to say?  Everyone knows MJ wears a wig and that most of his hair is gone underneath.  Many of his loyal fans know this, that is why they are loyal, they know it and still love him...I don't understand what you are trying to say.  I love his wigs!  Especially the feathered one he wore...This is my MOST FAVORITE hairstyle and my most favorite look...LOVE THE JACKET

My point is.. Someone wrote why did he wear a wig when he was going to the ambulance, and wore wig a whole day until the "autopsy".. Michael wore wigs I know, but doesn't make sense that he had one when he slept, then collapsed, and still had it on when he came to the hospital.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

Michael wore wigs that you could leave on for a month or so, so it's not weird he slept with it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

i thought he only burned a part on the back of his head :(  :?:  i saw it in a video(wel pause and play look and you could really see it)  so you really need a wig for your whole head?? sorry im not very known with this subject and the wy i typed it it looks a little starnge but dont know how to say it otherwise :roll:  sorry :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DooDoo"
He surely did after the Pepsi accident in 1984: he burnt his scalp badly, 3rd degree burns, which means no hair growing in burnt areas . So he had to. My sweetie .

Honoustly I dont think he wear wigs back than. During the Bad era you can clearly see its his own (sexy  :)  )curly natural hair.
I have the same black curly hair as he had during the Bad/Dangerous/HIStoy era so I know how to spot fake curls  :lol:  and those were not fake curls. You can clearly see his own hairtexture and hairline.

The hairdue of the O2 announcement was obviously a wig but I dont think he wear them alot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Quote from: "MJFOREVER"
i thought he only burned a part on the back of his head :(  :?:  i saw it in a video(wel pause and play look and you could really see it)  so you really need a wig for your whole head?? sorry im not very known with this subject and the wy i typed it it looks a little starnge but dont know how to say it otherwise :roll:  sorry :oops:

I was wondering the same thing too. Maybe he wore the wigs because it offered more versatile styling? Just look at Beyonce she's always snapped wearing a wig. I've never seen her natural hair! I can imagine Michaels scalp was quite sensitive due to vitiligo and lupus so it’s a possibility he was unable to relax or perm his hair due to the harshness of the chemicals used in these processes so, maybe wigs were the only option. I have afro hair myself and tried relaxing my hair once but, my sensitive scalp could not tolerate chemicals.

EDIT - Just had a crazy thought....in addition to the above ,the wigs may  have been worn to prevent unscrupulous characters plucking at his natural hair, in order to obtain a DNA sample, to prove the paternity of his children??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

DooDoo

Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Quote from: "DooDoo"
He surely did after the Pepsi accident in 1984: he burnt his scalp badly, 3rd degree burns, which means no hair growing in burnt areas . So he had to. My sweetie .

Honoustly I dont think he wear wigs back than. During the Bad era you can clearly see its his own (sexy  :)  )curly natural hair.
I have the same black curly hair as he had during the Bad/Dangerous/HIStoy era so I know how to spot fake curls  :lol:  and those were not fake curls. You can clearly see his own hairtexture and hairline.

The hairdue of the O2 announcement was obviously a wig but I dont think he wear them alot.
He surely had to wear a partial wig back then, he already had a bald patch due to the accident  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

lisap27

i've bin thinkin about this for a few days!! :idea:  Mikes last rehersal he did THRILLER!! am i right??

anyway if this is the case then he should have curls in the ambulance picture!! BUT I'M SURE IT LOOKS STRAIGHT!!

therefore with the whole wig thing.. does this mean if it was straight that he went home and changed his hairstyle before everything with Murray!!  :shock:

correct me if i'm wrong.. just a thought!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I´m just coming from the DaveDave thread: Maybe a wig was better for disguises  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

Quote from: "babydoll"
He had to look good for his big debut lol! But seriously I dont think he would wear full make-up to sleep in as it can cause pimples and we all know how he had insecurities about those! And he had to of had base and powder on, his skin looked to well toned!

Yes! I recall seeing a picture of him leaving Arnie Klein's office once with a mask on at night, and you could see his bare skin. You could see blood vessels and veins. Much different than the way his skin looked in the ambulance shot. It looked like his imperfections were taken care of :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Rgarding this!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions