Quote from: "TinkerbellLovesMJ"
Well said, I couldn't agree more. No matter what, Michael has always been- and always will be beautiful.
I totally agree with you both! Michael has always and will always be beautiful. He has an amazing, loving, huge heart and it shows all through him, especially his eyes. Eyes, I have always believed are the windows to the soul. The first time I saw Michael's eyes I knew he was a very special man. I can always get a feeling about someone by looking at their eyes, ever since I was a little girl.[/quote]

Exactly... I too have something with the eyes... Plus the eyes can describe so many feelings,it's incredible. And Michael's... wow they truly are special.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

What the hell r u ppl talking about??! Ugh! He looks the same on the 1st 2 pix! He just got older - of course a persons face will change a bit.
I think the reason for all this stupid rumors about his surgeries are his Doubles! They all look different, so thats why ppl thought he got more work done, but really he did not!
Last pic might be just photoshopped, may be he had a little pimple or something but some a$$ just made it look bad.....

And another thing I wanna say. MJ is sooooooo freaking attractive! I'd take him!

K.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

Quote from: "larab"
he changed a lot since 1999.. :?
he had multiple plastic surgeries and it is obvious.

After 1999 there were rare cases when i saw Michael without a mask. My question is : that man who suffered so many surgical intervention was the real Michael or ...? Just a question .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
I love and adore him anyway but I think he should have stopped the surgery (apart from anti aging) at the time of "Thriller".

I agree...I could never understand how he couldn't see how absolutely drop dead gorgeous he was.  He still takes my breath away when I look at those old photos...in the Bad era too.  He looked pretty darn good in 2007, but was just too thin in TII.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Lorrie

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
I could never understand how he couldn't see how absolutely drop dead gorgeous he was.
It's a psychological thing. What everyone else sees and what Michael sees are two very different things because we don't have the memories of the psychological abuse he endured from Joe and his brothers regarding his physical appearance distorting how we perceive reality.

This is similar to what happens with some fashion models. The public thinks they're gorgeous, but they don't agree because they remember getting teased for being so tall and scrawny or whatever while they were growing up. Overweight children who are teased because of their weight have the same issue, only they see themselves as fat, even after they become "normal"-sized. And on it goes.

I think Michael was just as drop-dead gorgeous during the HIStory era as he was in the Bad era. And, as you mentioned, he looked mighty fine in 2007 and in This Is It. I've always preferred him with meat on his bones, so I believe he would have definitely looked much better with more weight in the movie, particularly because his weight has such a drastic effect on his facial features.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes I agree, it's quite obvious he had some sort of body dysmorphia...it just makes me sad because I think he was perfection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If there wasn't any good and sincere woman by his side to love him unconditionally and say him that he's perfect . He was alone wondering why...maybe because he's not perfect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

Lorrie

Quote from: "tiida11"
If there wasn't any good and sincere woman by his side to love him unconditionally and say him that he's perfect . He was alone wondering why...maybe because he's not perfect.
ILuvUMoreMJ probably means that he was her idea of perfection, not that he was perfect in general to everyone. Two different things.

We don't know for certain that Michael was alone, but if he was, that doesn't mean it was because something is wrong with him or he isn't perfect (which I don't think he is, by the way, and that makes him even more attractive in my book).

He'd been married and divorced multiple times, which makes many people jaded about getting married again. He also had insane amounts of money and fame, which makes it more difficult to determine if a potential love interest is genuinely interested in you as a person or not.

Michael also had understandable trust issues because he was surrounded by so many leeches, butt-kissers, and devious people throughout his life. So, establishing a lasting relationship was that much more difficult for him than it is for the average, non-famous, non-filthy rich person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Lorrie"
ILuvUMoreMJ probably means that he was her idea of perfection, not that he was perfect in general to everyone. Two different things.

Yes, thank you for clarifying that.  I only meant that his looks were perfection to me.  I can't say otherwise, because I don't know him personally, but maybe there's still hope. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
What the hell r u ppl talking about??! Ugh! He looks the same on the 1st 2 pix! He just got older - of course a persons face will change a bit.
I think the reason for all this stupid rumors about his surgeries are his Doubles! They all look different, so thats why ppl thought he got more work done, but really he did not!
Last pic might be just photoshopped, may be he had a little pimple or something but some a$$ just made it look bad.....

And another thing I wanna say. MJ is sooooooo freaking attractive! I'd take him!

K.

100% AGREE ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "Lorrie"
Quote from: "tiida11"

We don't know for certain that Michael was alone, but if he was, that doesn't mean it was because something is wrong with him or he isn't perfect (which I don't think he is, by the way, and that makes him even more attractive in my book).

He'd been married and divorced multiple times, which makes many people jaded about getting married again. He also had insane amounts of money and fame, which makes it more difficult to determine if a potential love interest is genuinely interested in you as a person or not.

Michael also had understandable trust issues because he was surrounded by so many leeches, butt-kissers, and devious people throughout his life. So, establishing a lasting relationship was that much more difficult for him than it is for the average, non-famous, non-filthy rich person.
I honestly don't think anyone but a very conceited big headed person are happy with their looks, no matter who say's how gorgeous they are, there are happily married women who have husbands who adore them and they still insist in having procedures done. I knew a Lady who insisted on a boob and nose job and her husband was totally against it and said she didn't need it, and this is the UK and not Hollywood. I think it stems from insecurity and how you feel about yourself. Michaels father and indeed he said even his brothers would tease him about having a big nose and although people think teasing doesn't matter it can make you very insecure and cause damage mentally.
    BTW- I hardly call getting married and divorced twice multiple marriages! 2 is hardly multiple especially for LA! Elizabeth Taylor has had multiple marriages, also Mickey Rooney and Za Za Gabor. I also do not think he cared for Debbie Rowe, he wanted children, they didn't even live together. Apoligies if it sounds cruel but no love lost there!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

I think he's had many face enhancements!  I think they were exactly that.......enhancements!  And I love everyone of them.  Sometimes, looking at his pics, videos I admire how physically attractive he is.  

Because of all those facial enhancements....I think he is "THE" best looking man on planet earth!  I don't care if he had 1000........he is VERY pleasing to the eye!   :)  :D  I wish other men would do the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

Why didn't he just leave his dam nose alone he was hot the way he was!
We all loved him for what was inside, but obviously he wasn't happy with his nose the way it was...
It does make you wonder how much surgery he really had, as he did keep on looking so different on many of his pics...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

^ :shock: "WHy didn't he leave his nose alone?"Umm HELLO he broke it the first.what else do you do in that case and if you have problems later on after with breathing or it looks weird that would be bad,especially if you are a entertainer.
The bottom picture has a different facial expression and position.
:evil:
GRR!PRETTY DISGUSTING I MUST SAY,WOW what a freaking stupid topic.I do not see where you people are getting at.I see people getting all snappy and sarcastic about this.
First of all this topic is pretty insulting and is basically bashing mj's appearance.Complete over-exxageration,especially on the plastic surgery 'controversy'.
[youtube:34szjlq5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8Yks1dl1bU&feature=PlayList&p=F367A2A065EF4D99&index=8[/youtube:34szjlq5]
I think that he aged very well.Ever heard of that saying about black people and aging?,even though he doesn't really have the pigment that much,still.Some people when they get older,they look the same.
You people act like you don't wish there was something about yourself that you would want to be different.Then you praise plastic surgery when it's not necessarily a normal or something that you should be doing for that. :? OR you criticize it.Yes I admit there were some 'low' points that I WASN'T TOTALLY into but oh well. :roll: Think about how it would feel to be in Michael's place.BODY DYSMORPHIC DISORDER:TOTAL BS.Just because you may be insecure doesn't mean that you have BDD.It annoys me how people make him out to be some mopey loser.He is a human,not a god.
He wore the bandaid on his nose because so far from what I read the skin was getting all dead and messed up from bad plastic surgeries so they supposedly used a part of his ear to fix it up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

To me, I do not care how many surgeries that MJ had.  I think he is one of most sexiest men that I have ever seen in my life.  MJ, you are perfect and beautiful.  Love you, baby.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde