When was this picture taken and why????

I just found it whilst browsing the net.  Strange photo.   8-)
Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 05:35:04 PM by Miss.Peppers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

hope

Re: Pic of MJ with a Doctor and Stethoscope???
December 15, 2009, 05:22:22 PM
:o  Where did you find it ? Arent those the same pants he is wearing when he kissed Lisa at the awards show? So maybe 1994 or 1995?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 05:25:03 PM
Quote from: "hope"
:o  Where did you find it ? Arent those the same pants he is wearing when he kissed Lisa at the awards show? So maybe 1994 or 1995?

I cant remember now.. i saw it and saved the picture and left the website.  Sorry.   :roll:

MJ must have been wearing a lot of makeup that day because his face is very white compared to his chest... which looks lovely!   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 05:28:06 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "hope"

I cant remember now.. i saw it and saved the picture and left the website.  Sorry.   :roll:

MJ must have been wearing a lot of makeup that day because his face is very white compared to his chest... which looks lovely!   ;)

Really white neck and face and hands!!! I wonder if MJs still actually black and has just been fooling us all for years!! Maybe he still looks the same ..... Just a weird random thought sorry.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

A truly strange photo.. why would MJ pose for this i wonder.

Not only is he posing with a doctor who is listening to his heart...  he is exposing the fact that he has white makeup on his face and hands because his chest much darker and natural in comparison.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

but there are pics of him showing mim all white.... but why would mike have make-up on making him look white ... !!!!!!

I am officially confused !!

i need a drink  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

That photo is clearly from the late 80's or early 90's. You can tell because he's wearing Ray-Ban's, which he did at that time. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) It also looks either overexposed, or there was a flash used very close to MJ's face, making him look even lighter than he was. He's wearing similar pants here in 1990:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 11:38:12 PM by Christiana
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Quote from: "awesome1"
but there are pics of him showing mim all white.... but why would mike have make-up on making him look white ... !!!!!!

I am officially confused !!

i need a drink  :lol:

He has vitiligo, which causes blotches on his skin. Some parts looked his normal dark color, others appeared more white. He would wear makeup initially to even out the color of his skin. I've read more than one article where he said that at first he could wear darker makeup, when there weren't as many light blotches. But once the vitiligo worsened and there were more white blotches than black, he'd wear lighter makeup to match that skin tone. Then later he would use a bleaching ointment or cream that is common for sufferers of vitiligo to use, which also helped create a more even, uniform skin tone. People accused him of wanting to be white, but he was simply trying to create an even skin tone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Quote from: "Christiana"

He has vitiligo, which causes blotches on his skin. Some parts looked his normal dark color, others appeared more white. He would wear makeup initially to even out the color of his skin. I've read more than one article where he said that at first he could wear darker makeup, when there weren't as many light blotches. But once the vitiligo worsened and there were more white blotches than black, he'd wear lighter makeup to match that skin tone. Then later he would use a bleaching ointment or cream that is common for sufferers of vitiligo to use, which also helped create a more even, uniform skin tone. People accused him of wanting to be white, but he was simply trying to create an even skin tone.

I love to read your posts... You are very real and objective! You're my voice of reason... Thank you and continue with the research.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "anotherpartofme"

I love to read your posts... You are very real and objective! You're my voice of reason... Thank you and continue with the research.

Same here! I think the same every time I read one of Christiana's posts, I really, really enjoy his research work!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

I HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE HE HAD HIS HEART BEAT TAKEN FOR SMOOTH CRIMINAL ;) THE HEART BEAT IS MJS,BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHY HE IS SO WHITE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

definetly from the 80s.
he looks yummy :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Quote from: "anotherpartofme"

Same here! I think the same every time I read one of Christiana's posts, I really, really enjoy his research work!  :D

Thanks...but I'm a HER, not a HE. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

he is not white..it is the flash.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

Quote from: "larab"
he is not white..it is the flash.
Exactly, larab. And the same flash effect is evident in other places besides Michael, such as the doctor with the stethoscope. You can barely tell where his face ends and his shirt starts as a result.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions