Re: Taj Jacksons Twitter
November 16, 2011, 07:48:07 PM
 tajjackson3 Taj Jackson
I'm using twitter cause then people can't easily try and twist my words. Which they will do anyway. Believe me….lol

tajjackson3 Taj Jackson
I was taught growing up to ignore ridiculous rumors and lies. However we live at a time when negativity grows faster than the truth.

tajjackson3 Taj Jackson
Hypocrisy, Lies, Rumors, Double Standards,and Vindictiveness. I'm gonna set a lot of the record straight.

tajjackson3 Taj Jackson
I am waiting cause a lot of Europe is sleeping now.

tajjackson3 Taj Jackson
Tomorrow will be that day.

tajjackson3 Taj Jackson
Unfortunately I still have 2 expose a lot of lies out there, & educate those who think they knew MJ better than some of his own family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I love you."  "I promise you I will make you all proud of me." "You will be proud of being a Michael Jackson fan." - Michael Jackson

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
November 16, 2011, 07:59:23 PM
is this suppose to be a "dig" on us at the hoax site? Like we don't know nothing about Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 16, 2011, 08:39:18 PM
I'm watching his twitter daily, and really looking forward to what he has to say.  bounce/
I tend to believe younger Jacksons no matter what, they grew around Michael
and they are Jacksons! Can't promise I'll stop "Michaeling" if he says me to stop though  :lol:

Of course we do not know Michael, at all. But he can be more upset with
people who don't think "hoax", as there is sooo much negativity and hatred
going on now  :cry:, not connected to hoax theory at all.
I like to think hoaxers are at least more peaceful, more positive types  :|
These days everyone "knows better" :roll:, hoaxers or not, at least we question things while
many other people just know and fight badly for their opinions, spreading hateful things,
 and of course know nothing , like any of us.
Younger Jacksons probably know him better than anyone else. So go Taj, say it please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 17, 2011, 02:55:34 PM
Taj Jackson (@tajjackson3)
Posted Thursday 17th November 2011 from Twitlonger

The hardest lesson I learned being "a Jackson" is that you can't please everyone. Someone will always complain, someone will always have something negative to say about you, someone will always twist your story, and yes, someone will always route for your failure.
I don't know what it is about this last name, but with all the love and happiness it brings to most, it also bring out so much hostility, animosity, and hate in others.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I did not expect was for certain MJ fans and fan clubs to spew or tolerate so much hatred and lies towards my family.

Fans that stood by my uncle through thick and thin. The same fans that witnessed first hand how the media told lie after lie about MJ trying to destroy his character. The same fans that always had my uncle's back.

Now these fans are watching the Jackson families every move. Reading and contributing to tabloid sites. Hoping and praying that we as a family mess up or fail. Getting pleasure out of ridiculing us whenever they can either by twitter, facebook or on online message boards.

Don't these fans know that they have turned into the same thing that my uncle Michael loathed? - Negativity.

Spreading lies, rumors, hatred and poisoning others.

Yes these fans spread MJ love but not love in general.

Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 03:49:17 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

November 17, 2011, 03:47:37 PM

Although my uncle strove for perfection, he would be the first to tell you that he was not perfect.

He sometimes would make bad deals or business decisions or hung around and trusted the wrong people.

If my uncle had one "flaw", it was that he had such a pure heart and wanted to help others, even before himself.

Where do you think my uncle got this pure heart from?
You already know the answer.. His mother. Katherine

However when it comes to my Grandma, it sometimes feels like there is no tolerance or support out there. Just criticism. Without people even knowing the whole story. The easiest thing to do is sit back and only criticize. My uncle was a victim of that his whole life.

"Before you judge me, try hard to love me"

Oh... and just for the record...I am not attacking anyone, or angry, or picking fights with fan clubs. I am merely expressing my point of view. If my tweets offend you that much, please unfollow me.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

November 17, 2011, 05:19:40 PM

Although my uncle strove for perfection, he would be the first to tell you that he was not perfect.

He sometimes would make bad deals or business decisions or hung around and trusted the wrong people.

If my uncle had one "flaw", it was that he had such a pure heart and wanted to help others, even before himself.

Where do you think my uncle got this pure heart from?
You already know the answer.. His mother. Katherine

However when it comes to my Grandma, it sometimes feels like there is no tolerance or support out there. Just criticism. Without people even knowing the whole story. The easiest thing to do is sit back and only criticize. My uncle was a victim of that his whole life.

"Before you judge me, try hard to love me"

Oh... and just for the record...I am not attacking anyone, or angry, or picking fights with fan clubs. I am merely expressing my point of view. If my tweets offend you that much, please unfollow me.

It is beautiful to see these words about Michael.

But the family also have to know that fans are very tired. Of course, real fans do not accuse the Jacksons, but this story has been difficult for us too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

MissG

November 17, 2011, 07:19:47 PM
Has something happened lately? are fans trashing katherine again?

Some MJ fans behave in the way that other people believe that "we all" are a bunch of crazy revengeful out of crontrol beings.

When Murray was convicted it was shown on tv all the fans outside court screaming "murdeeeeeer" and it was also shown a woman from "MJ justice" ,or something like that, talking in a very inmature way about how justice has been served.

I don´t know if Taj is refering to all fans including hoaxers but imo hoaxers, as far as I have seen, are the less "dangerous" to deal with or the ones to worry less about.

The MJ community is still divided.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 17, 2011, 07:51:08 PM
Has something happened lately? are fans trashing Katherine again?

- they never stopped  :( I was afraid that's what he was going to talk about.
It definitely hurts family like hell  :| Sadly I read a lot and there are some horrible things
said. Taj probably read them as well + we'll never know the amount of hate family on twitter
receives through messages. I try not to think about that. Most Jacksons are indeed shy
and quiet, not like Karen you know? Jacksons keep quiet.
I feel for Katherine. Poor lady. I love her much. She's tough. I hope family doesn't
inform her on internet wars  :| too upsetting even for such tough woman.

- badly so  :cry: Feels like many use every little thing to hate on each other  pale/ I understand
the anger, feeling powerless, wanting to do something to get justice - but why hating
on your fellow fans or even MJ family??  :cry: i bet Michael is seriously upset about that, wherever he is  :| 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 18, 2011, 08:01:32 AM
Honestly I didn't understand the fans' reaction of joy when Murray was found "guilty". Let's assume it was all true, I wouldn't be happy about the situation because we would still have lost Michael and Murray's conviction wouldn't bring him back. I don't see any good in all that if it were true, on the contrary the whole thing would just be big sadness.

I think that some fans have really lost it. They act as if they "own" Michael and think that they can have a say in everything that relates to him. They disrespect his family, his mother ( WTF??) one has to wonder what they have learned from him. I presume they listened to "Man in the mirror" enough to at least give it a try.

You know sometimes I see Michael's "death" as an end of the world/judgment day kind of thing because a lot of people revealed their true colors, innermost feelings after that. Michael is not there anymore, nothing else matters now, right? I am sorry but there is a lot of hypocrisy in this world and some people do not care with a pure heart. If the truth is not told we cannot build anything new and pure. We have to clear the path, put cards on the table. So all these fans who keep on bashing Michael's family and act arrogantly will have a big "surprise" and I really do hope that this time they'll deeply look in the mirror's reflection because in the end the main thing we all want is peace. We can hope for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 18, 2011, 09:23:21 AM
I'm with you Sarahli.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 18, 2011, 09:53:58 AM
I'm with you Sarahli.

Thank you Andrea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

November 20, 2011, 05:39:40 AM
Well said Sarahli. People are full of ignorance and hypocrisy and don't even care to notice it, let alone change. We can hope one day they will :).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 20, 2011, 09:56:17 AM
Has something happened lately? are fans trashing katherine again?

Some MJ fans behave in the way that other people believe that "we all" are a bunch of crazy revengeful out of crontrol beings.

When Murray was convicted it was shown on tv all the fans outside court screaming "murdeeeeeer" and it was also shown a woman from "MJ justice" ,or something like that, talking in a very inmature way about how justice has been served.

I don´t know if Taj is refering to all fans including hoaxers but imo hoaxers, as far as I have seen, are the less "dangerous" to deal with or the ones to worry less about.

A Roman circus, like the one seen in the movies that was what reminded me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2012, 09:39:23 PM
@tajjackson3 Taj Jackson
21 days (7+7+7). Glad to be back on twitter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

LUNA

July 13, 2012, 07:29:34 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login have u ever seen this picture? i don't know how 2 post it,but,4 now,i use the link....  maybe,this photo has been already posted,but i :affraid: when i've seen "doo doo"..... is there a way 2 understand how 2 find this account? it doesn't seem twitter....

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions