PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
EPIC RECORDS Topic- Strange "Discussion".
June 09, 2011, 12:13:31 PM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
PureLove, you are making accusations on no real ground/ Again. But i am used to it on this forum. Throwing shit at other members without no proof or right is a common behavior for most of the old members here. You are only making fool of yourself. Can you live without following me?

It is so obvious who is making fool of herself here heart/jentle. I'm not the one who needs to worry about it. Following you? :lol:
Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 12:16:28 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

EPIC RECORDS Topic- Strange "Discussion".
June 10, 2011, 02:24:14 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
heart and jentle, I believe that you are the same person with two different user names. I see your posts are too similar, you agree with each other at the same time, you have the same opinion about everything.
PureLove, you are making accusations on no real ground/ Again. But i am used to it on this forum. Throwing s*** at other members without no proof or right is a common behavior for most of the old members here. You are only making fool of yourself. Can you live without following me?

It is so obvious who is making fool of herself here heart/jentle. I'm not the one who needs to worry about it. Following you? :lol:

PureLove, I like you since the first day I registered here. You are very passionate about your hoax investigation and you are a very devoted fan, but Iam afraid I have to agree with heartphantom again:)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol:  @Jentle
@purelove, don't worry, we forgive you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "JentleTouch"
heart and jentle, I believe that you are the same person with two different user names. I see your posts are too similar, you agree with each other at the same time, you have the same opinion about everything.
PureLove, you are making accusations on no real ground/ Again. But i am used to it on this forum. Throwing shit at other members without no proof or right is a common behavior for most of the old members here. You are only making fool of yourself. Can you live without following me?

PureLove, I like you since the first day I registered here. You are very passionate about your hoax investigation and you are a very devoted fan, but Iam afraid I have to agree with heartphantom again:)

I'm not surprised at all as you always agree with heart.

@purelove, don't worry, we forgive you.

You forgive me? :lol: LMAO you crack me up heart. Keep them coming pls. :lol:

Anyways, you can fool yourself and maybe a couple of believers here but I do NOT believe that you are a "new" member. You are an old member with new member names. Go and check out if people has any problem with other new members. Nope, you are the only one. You should ask yourself a question. "Why me?" I gave you the answer already. You are an old member and I exactly remember the person who was writing here just like you with the great negativity. I'm done with this discussion. I wrote what I believe because I'm someone who is honest always and doesn't like to keep things to myself or talk from people's behind. I prefer to say what I think directly to that person's face and that's what I did. Enough said. Back to the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Leave PureLove alone you two. I have great respect for her and she hasn't done anything to either of you. Your tone is getting ugly and red flags are popping up around you both.

suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "bec"
Leave PureLove alone you two. I have great respect for her and she hasn't done anything to either of you. Your tone is getting ugly and red flags are popping up around you both.

suspicious//

Thank you so much bec. I have great respect for you too and I do believe that you are one of the members who know me well on this forum. I do not believe a "new" member can come to this forum and write "I'm getting sick of your evil presence" to the admin of the forum unless that member has another back up member name. Anyways, I personally do not appreciate these kind of people and couldn't care less what they say. So let's move on.

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lol you 2.
bec, have you even read who started and why? just curious.
purelove. i do forgive you, relax. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

curls

I don't like bullying, so with some reluctance I'm going to make a comment here.

Purelove, I'm interested in why it seems to bother you so much if an 'old' member comes back under a new name or even names?  As an innocent bystander watching all this, I find your behaviour to be far more questionable than heart or jentle's whoever he/she/they may be.  From where I'm standing the negativity is coming from you not them. Do you see differing opinions from yours as some sort of threat?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

CAN THE BITCH FIGHT STOP RIGHT HERE?

Gema, PureLove, whoEVER started it this time, you BOTH keep provoking time after time after time. I am SICK of you two reporting each other's posts and the bitch fights between the two of you. I don't even CARE what the problem is this time, I just want BOTH of you to just IGNORE each other.

As for heart: you know you have annoyed me from day 1 and I am pretty sure you are a banned member in here who likes to stick her nose in other people's business/posts and bring negativity on this forum in any way you can, as much as you can (simply look at your post count and day of registration).

Just stop it, all of you. I am not asking you to kiss each other's asses, I am simply asking you to ignore each other. Seriously I am pissed off, most definitely when statements are made as to why 'no mod would interfere". You are adults and you should be able to handle this yourselves IN PM without annoying others with this childish behaviour. I am not your mother and I have a dayjob in real life and I do not have the time to babysit you 24/7, nor do I feel like it.

Seriously...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am not banned, i do talk a lot, i haven't reported any member so far and i'm sorry you find me annoying.  And Pureove, please, also ignore me.
Now group hug! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "~Souza~"

CAN THE BITCH FIGHT STOP RIGHT HERE?

Gema, PureLove, whoEVER started it this time, you BOTH keep provoking time after time after time. I am SICK of you two reporting each other's posts and the bitch fights between the two of you. I don't even CARE what the problem is this time, I just want BOTH of you to just IGNORE each other.

As for heart: you know you have annoyed me from day 1 and I am pretty sure you are a banned member in here who likes to stick her nose in other people's business/posts and bring negativity on this forum in any way you can, as much as you can (simply look at your post count and day of registration).

Just stop it, all of you. I am not asking you to kiss each other's asses, I am simply asking you to ignore each other. Seriously I am pissed off, most definitely when statements are made as to why 'no mod would interfere". You are adults and you should be able to handle this yourselves IN PM without annoying others with this childish behaviour. I am not your mother and I have a dayjob in real life and I do not have the time to babysit you 24/7, nor do I feel like it.

Seriously...

Gema and I were not having a fight here Souza. I wish you read the thread first before you made your post. I didn't report anyone's post here. I just wrote I know heart is an old member here and she has more than one account.

curls, I think Souza's post about heart can explain you why I elicit her. I'm negative to negativity and if this bothers you then just ignore my posts because this is me and I'm not going to change myself or my behaviour to please you or others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

how many times do i have to have this conversation? and may i remind you , you were also invited by Souza to take a break? Now what should i believe about your posts if i follow the same logic? Mind your own business please, i've had enough from you. If you have to have the last word i'll give it to you if that's what it takes to ignore me. You started it so, please, it's time you stop it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
how many times do i have to have this conversation? and may i remind you , you were also invited by Souza to take a break? Now what should i believe about your posts if i follow the same logic? Mind your own business please, i've had enough from you. If you have to have the last word i'll give it to you if that's what it takes to ignore me.

I'll be simply ignoring you because your negativity about everything in this hoax makes me sick. I do not like your behaviour to the admin as well. If her "evil presence" makes you sick, what are you doing on her forum? Hypocrisy is all I see when I look at your posts. Anyways, done with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You don't make me sick because i dont care about you. And hopefully that was your last post addressed to me.
Back on topic and the significance of Back. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal