Its her

Re: Who Is Eddie Cascio??
May 07, 2011, 06:14:22 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Everything since June 25, 2009, was just one big awful dream. :(  8-)  :lol:

I wouldn't say "awful", but AWE-FULL. And not since 2009, but since  :shock: 1983, the year THRILLER landed, and took over Earth, here.

I think the plans were laid IN Thriller, and the dream sequence was lauched FOR REAL, secretly, camouflaged simultaneously, in the huge shadow of Thriller's MASSIVE success, when MJ says, ominously, afraid/

"I'm not like other guys..."

And even if you weren't "his" in the eighties, he put YOU in his dream, too, the day "Unbreakable" MJ "died". He's said he put his soul into his work. Well, his soul just reached out and grabbed you. Too. For the ride!

Since 1983 it has been one big Awe filled Dreamscape, in which we will sojourn until he wakes us up with a  bounce/ happy ending.  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

June 11, 2011, 01:40:55 PM
couple of interesting tweets....(however, the 11:11 probably means just that he tweeted at 11:11 AM)

fdcascio Frank Cascio
11:11 make a wish...:)
27 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Frank Cascio
fdcascio Frank Cascio
Experience without learning is better than learning without experience...
30 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

He also responded to someone with what I think is an interesting comment:

ruana Celine Caruana
@fdcascio I wish I could meet you so you can share with me the memories you had with Michael Jackson :)
21 minutes ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply
replies ↓
»
Frank Cascio
fdcascio Frank Cascio
@
@Celine_Caruana maybe one day... :)
11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

June 13, 2011, 09:32:26 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:35whs6rz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuSc_3-NE2Y&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:35whs6rz]
[youtube:35whs6rz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAQ7Ua9uSGc&feature=related[/youtube:35whs6rz]

ah guys in this luna jo video at about 13:20 or so it talks about someone named frank tyson . it looks to me in the picture they show that it is frank cascio . can someone else see what they think ? would the dude use two names if so why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal