Re: 800,000 child strength H1N1 vaccines recalled
December 17, 2009, 06:09:14 PM
yeah, I saw the video a few months back. I don't think it was H1 though. I think it was from a regular flu shot.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 06:55:33 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Thanks for posting. This is frightening-makes you wonder what else is wrong with the vaccine. I am at risk and have asthma and was very sick on life support 5 years ago with pneumonia as a result of flu but I have categorically refused the jab.. I think is a great hoax to make billions for the drug makers and governments. It has not been tested adequately and in the USA in 76 the swine flu vaccine killed more than the flu. Members-I urge you to think twice before you have or let your children have the vaccine. I am avoiding crowds and using anti bacterial on my hands etc. There are things you can do to protect yourself without resorting to this vaccine.

This is true-thanks for saying. I posted a video on it in the old board...I think it is definantly a hoax but on an even larger scale then money grabbing. I think the whole swine flu is a media propelled scare tactic (for the governments needs of course). I know some members on the old board-Rach included said they had falen to the swine flu and the docs just told them to drink plenty of fluids and as bad as it was ,it was not what it is being propegated as.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

December 17, 2009, 07:30:01 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
I am not touching those vaccines. I have made it for 49 years without them.
BTW - In one American hospital, workers are being forced to take the vaccine or risk losing their jobs.  :(

Yes in France, even the nurse students have to take the vaccine otherwise they can't do their entreprise work experiment... It's a total mess. Plus the media don't cover the facts that people die or got sick because of this. I searched on the internet, and none of this had been mentionned on tv, radio or newspaper. One of a case was that three 4 years old children got twice the dose recommended.  :shock: But nobody told about it.
Sorry for those who believe in this vaccine but I don't trust it .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

December 18, 2009, 04:17:06 PM
Quote from: "O-drey-O"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
I am not touching those vaccines. I have made it for 49 years without them.
BTW - In one American hospital, workers are being forced to take the vaccine or risk losing their jobs.  :(

Yes in France, even the nurse students have to take the vaccine otherwise they can't do their entreprise work experiment... It's a total mess. Plus the media don't cover the facts that people die or got sick because of this. I searched on the internet, and none of this had been mentionned on tv, radio or newspaper. One of a case was that three 4 years old children got twice the dose recommended.  :shock: But nobody told about it.
Sorry for those who believe in this vaccine but I don't trust it .
Exactly-the media isnt reporting that the vaccine is more dangerous than the sflu...more and more I am seeing that the whole world is under a hoax and everything we see is an impersonation  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Is that you in your avatar-so beautiful!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

December 20, 2009, 04:36:32 PM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Exactly-the media isnt reporting that the vaccine is more dangerous than the sflu...more and more I am seeing that the whole world is under a hoax and everything we see is an impersonation  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Is that you in your avatar-so beautiful!

Aww thank you ... yes it's me in my avatar :)
Don't worry, I feel the same  :lol: I'm suspicious about everything,I always think there is something hiding behind a news ...lol I was a very naive person but now I don't trust somebody as easily as I used to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

lisap27

December 20, 2009, 04:47:16 PM
thanks for this post guys!! i was due to have mine cos i work for the NHS in the UK.. but i got tonsilightus an had to cancel!! :shock:  that was a sign for me not to have it!! phew

BUT my parents are both asthmatic an due to have it.. so i'm spreading the word an gonna let them read this thread!!  

scary stuff!! no wonder Michael didn't wanna come to the UK as one post said..  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions