So -- Let's all send the letter above to ITV on Friday signed with our own name.  I think that having as many people as possible sending one letter is more effective than sending multiple emails from the same address.  One email from one person CANNOT be seen as Spam and in theory if the title of the email says: Complaint: The Kelvin McKensie portrayal of Michael Jackson in This Morning, then they should log it as a formal complaint and investigate.

Souza/Mo ---> Would it be possible to send a short email to the Army of Love, so that to give people the opportunity to participate? It may also be one of those topics temporarily placed in the announcement folder?

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

_Anna_

Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
So -- Let's all send the letter above to ITV on Friday signed with our own name.

EDIT. Found it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

I send the letter forward to friends and family to sign and send it too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

So -- Let's all send the letter above to ITV on Friday signed with our own name.  I think that having as many people as possible sending one letter is more effective than sending multiple emails from the same address.  One email from one person CANNOT be seen as Spam and in theory if the title of the email says: Complaint: The Kelvin McKensie portrayal of Michael Jackson in This Morning, then they should log it as a formal complaint and investigate.

Souza/Mo ---> Would it be possible to send a short email to the Army of Love, so that to give people the opportunity to participate? It may also be one of those topics temporarily placed in the announcement folder?

With L.O.V.E

Sure, I will make an announcement tonight when I get home!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Count me in :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Quote from: "~Souza~"
So how are we going to do it? Set a date and all mail on that date? Like this Friday for instance so we have a day to notify the rest?

Friday is good. There needs to be a deadline.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
Here is the email address so that those of you not in the UK can complain directly to the TV channel (ITV) who broadcast this.  No need to a UK address doing it this way:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have just sent my complaint off.  Just so that you know, the show is called 'This Morning' and was broadcast today, 9th Nov 2010 on ITV.

Here is a copy of my email to ITV below for those who wish to re-use part of it:

Dear Madam or Sir,

I am writing to formally complain about Kevin McKenzie totally unprofessional portrayal of Michael Jackson on ITV during the This morning programme aired on the 9th November 2010 at 10:30.
Kevin McKenzie's comments on Michael Jackson were inaccurate, biased, cruel, and breached numerous segments of the OFCOM Broadcast Code.

Section 2.2 of the code demands that, "Factual programmes or items or portrayals of factual matters must not materially mislead the audience.” MacKenzie's comments were clearly misleading. He ignored the facts and evidence presented at Jackson's trial and dismissed the verdict. He also ignored the children's firsthand accounts of their lives with Jackson in order to portray them instead as having been 'corrupted' and said that they were potential victims of 'abuse'.

Section 2.3 of the code demands that, "Broadcasters must ensure that material which may cause offence is justified by the context." MacKenzie's comments were patently not justified by the context. In a discussion about an interview between Oprah Winfrey and Michael Jackson's children, MacKenzie irrelevantly raised the subject of Jackson's trial and proceeded to dismiss the verdict, insinuating that Jackson was a child molester.

Section 7.1 of the code demands that, "Broadcasters must avoid unjust or unfair treatment of individuals or organisations in programmes." This section of the code is constantly flouted when dealing with Michael Jackson.  Does calling somebody a child abuser when they've been acquitted in a court of law constitute treating somebody unjustly or unfairly?

Section 7.9 of the code demands that, "Before broadcasting a factual programme, including programmes examining past events, broadcasters should take reasonable care to satisfy themselves that material facts have not been presented, disregarded or omitted in a way that is unfair to an individual or organisation." Material facts were clearly omitted and disregarded during Kelvin MacKenzie's unprovoked diatribe against Jackson. He ignored the facts, evidence and verdict in Jackson's trial and accused the star of being a child molester. The host did not point out Jackson's acquittal, either. MacKenzie also ignored the children's comments about their upbringing and proceeded to portray Jackson as the exact opposite of what they claimed.

Section 7.11 of the code demands that, "If a programme alleges wrongdoing or incompetence or makes other significant allegations, those concerned should normally be given an appropriate and timely opportunity to respond." Clearly, Jackson could not respond to Kelvin Mackenzie's inaccurate allegations, but no representative of Jackson's family or estate was invited to appear on the show or to offer a rebuttal in the aftermath.

This is totally unacceptable and I am seeking formal actions from ITV on this matter.  Propagating lies is not what I understand the media to be about and ITV needs to take some steps in formally apologizing about this totally inaccurate portrayal of Michael Jackson.

I would appreciate to be kept inform of the status of this complaint.

Yours Sincerely

xxxxxxxxxxx

With L.O.V.E

This one seems perfect.

I like this one too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "~Souza~"

With L.O.V.E

Sure, I will make an announcement tonight when I get home!

Thanks - Much appreciated

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

paula-c

Continuing the beasts lurking, I'm gonna have me sign my name, and with respect to the day on Friday I think this very well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MashMike

I'm in too with great pleasure, on Friday i'll send my letter to them as a member of the L.O.V.E. army
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

MJonmind

I'm in too for Friday. Thanks for all your organizing this. I'm wondering if this Kelvin McKenzie of the Sun, under Robert Murdock slander is part of a concerted effort that is much bigger than them. Something very diabolical, who know Michael's vision for the planet. This will be good practise for us as his Army of Love, for even more serious action in the future. It's too bad we couldn't email the Jackson children a show of our support and concern, through another family member.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I am more than happy to do my part on Friday as well.  Hopefully there will be enough of us to get some sort of reaction or response.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Whatever that dudes name is can go fuck himself and burn in hell who the fuck is he to say someone deserves to die and that his kids are better off what kind of cold hearted bastard is he wow what a way to end my day  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

MissG

Thanks for the email! I just need to have confirmation when it should be sent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

_Anna_

I sent it to my friends who also are willing to send their letters too. It's today. Does it matter the hour when we send it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions