Tumic Shason

Re: Why a cooking MJ doesn't fit 6/25/09
November 10, 2010, 01:05:04 AM
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
french = 54; 5+4=9 (S#)
toast = 75; 7+5=12; 1+2=3 (S#)
(S#)=special number (3, 6, 7, and 9)
DONT all your heads hurt from these numbers?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 10, 2010, 02:12:11 AM
Bashir is so-o-o annoying there, and I don't blame MJ for toying with him. What a sweetie! :lol:  Sleeping with 7 lights has to be a joke, and that everythings's an act on stage. That includes this "death".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2010, 03:27:46 AM
Quote from: "chloead505"
Quote from: "PJ4MJ"
Quote from: "chloead505"
Very good reasoning. I did think about it a lot myself. What a weird time to go to sleep!! And it's not just the eating routine, but think of the rehearsals..they usually started in the afternoon and would end late at night. So you'd think maybe 2.30am would be the appropriate time :?:

Well, here's the "official" explanation for why 2:30 am didn't happen and 10:30 am did.  :roll:  (They needed to come up with something to prop up the whole Propofol OD story.)   From the search warrant affidavit:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 22: Two days prior to his death, Murray attempted to wean Jackson from propofol by giving him a lower, 25 milligram dosage, along with anti-anxiety drug Ativan (lorazepam) and the sedative Versed (midazolam), which successfully got Jackson to go to sleep.

June 23 Leaving the propofol out, Murray gave Jackson Ativan and Versed, which helped Jackson get to sleep.

June 25, approx. 1:30 a.m.: Again leaving out the propofol, Murray gave Jackson a 10-milligram tablet of Valium.

2 a.m.: Unable to sleep, Jackson was injected with 2 milligrams of Ativan through an IV by Murray.

3 a.m.: With Jackson still awake, Murray gave the singer 2 milligrams of Versed through an IV.

5 a.m.: Jackson was still not asleep, at which point Murray gave him another 2 milligrams of Ativan through an IV.

7:30 a.m.: Murray administered the still restless Jackson another 2 milligrams of Versed in his IV. During this entire sequence, Murray reportedly told investigators, he was at Jackson's bedside monitoring him with a pulse oximeter connected to the singer's finger to measure his pulse and oxygen statistics.

10:40 a.m.: After repeated requests and demands from Jackson, Murray finally gave him 25 milligrams of propofol, diluted with the local anesthetic lidocaine through the IV drip to keep Jackson sedated. The lidocaine, which Jackson referred to as "anti-burn," is used to counter-act the typical burning sensation at the site of the propofol injection. Jackson finally went to sleep, and Murray told police he continued to monitor the pop star.

10:50 a.m.: Murray got up to go to the bathroom.

10:52 a.m.: Murray returned and noticed that Jackson was not breathing. The doctor began CPR and injected .2 milligrams of Anexate, a drug used to counteract the effects of sedative drugs. Murray called Jackson's personal assistant, Michael Amir Williams, on his cell phone for help and asked him to send security upstairs for an emergency. When no one came to assist, Murray went downstairs to the kitchen and asked the chef to send up Jackson's eldest son, Prince Michael, then returned to continue CPR.

11:18 a.m.: Murray made the first of three calls spanning 47 minutes on his personal cell phone, which last until 12:05 p.m.; he did not mention these calls to interviewing detectives, who uncovered them through a search of his phone records.

Approximately 12:22 p.m.: Security guard Alberto Alvarez called 911 on his cell phone. The affidavit suggests that nearly 82 minutes passed between the time Murray found Jackson not breathing and the time an ambulance was called.

12:22 p.m.: Los Angeles Fire Department rescue ambulance responded to an emergency call at Jackson's rented Holmby Hills, California, estate. Jackson was transported to UCLA Medical Center, along with Murray.

2:46 p.m.: Jackson was pronounced dead, and Murray refused to sign the death certificate.

Right, in their effort to provide us with "explanation" they sort of exaggerated it all. I mean when you read it you'd think he would have been dead by 5am  :roll:
So the day before one shot was enough and the next night he needed like..what.. x times more??? And Murray on his private cell phone. PUH-LEASE!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Whatever version they tell us, I just can't believe it  :lol: He couldn't sleep is a lame excuse in my eyes because having an anesthesia = no sleep in its true sense = no regeneration = no rest = no nothing. So alone the explanation he needet to have anesthesia to sleep makes me go  :roll:  :twisted:  :shock:  :shock:  :? altogether. They probably think we are stupid ...  :roll:

10.30 AM? No way. Skipping rehearsal is what we also heard Michael did. Sure, we don't know the details of what exactly happened but THIS timeline is just ... yaaaawwwwnn 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 10, 2010, 03:46:37 AM
Or he was already gone at 10am in the morning according to this........

Skin cancer removed from his nose a week before he passed...He was with his Father Joe that morning, sources very close to the family told me that he was already dead.and cold to the touch....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  so many conflicting stories..

[youtube:2feh9g1p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PhBz1LhFow&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2feh9g1p]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2010, 03:58:37 AM
IF he really died ... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

November 10, 2010, 12:16:05 PM
Quote from: "Tumic Shason"
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
french = 54; 5+4=9 (S#)
toast = 75; 7+5=12; 1+2=3 (S#)
(S#)=special number (3, 6, 7, and 9)
DONT all your heads hurt from these numbers?
Sometimes. When I'm bored, I just do this. I can't help it! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

November 12, 2010, 04:52:41 PM
Paris said snickers and soda.
BELIEVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 13, 2010, 11:16:09 AM
Quote from: "dominque"
You guys thing one show one statement , you don't what she was talking about she could have met when they were living in vegas before they came back to LA, You act like you are going to learn so much from one air showing. I thought you people are intellingent.

Wake up.

Someone who cannot spell or use grammar correctly really shouldnt be questioning others intelligence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 14, 2010, 06:50:32 AM
Quote from: "Savannah28"
Paris said snickers and soda.
BELIEVE
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 14, 2010, 02:00:28 PM
do these snickers believe really exist? I always thought they were just photoshopped. So did snickers releases these? I immediatelly connected them with Paris when saying that one of her favourite memories is sitting with Michael on the roof of their house in Las Vegas drinking Soda and eating Snickers..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

November 15, 2010, 02:51:38 AM
Quote from: "Tarja"
do these snickers believe really exist? I always thought they were just photoshopped. So did snickers releases these? I immediatelly connected them with Paris when saying that one of her favourite memories is sitting with Michael on the roof of their house in Las Vegas drinking Soda and eating Snickers..

See this topic:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 15, 2010, 05:11:18 AM
yes, I saw it a couple of days ago but really thought they were photoshopped by believers. This is a strange piece in all this, mostly because Paris mentioned eating Snickers with Michael as her favourite memory while Prince drinking "Coke.. Coca Cola"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

November 15, 2010, 05:52:48 AM
Quote from: "dominque"
You guys thing one show one statement , you don't what she was talking about she could have met when they were living in vegas before they came back to LA, You act like you are going to learn so much from one air showing. I thought you people are intellingent.

Wake up.

Dominque,I am neither admin or mod on this site but I am going to ask you this anyway,can you please stop being so rude when you are replying in your posts.This is the 2nd one I have seen,the other being on the thread ELIMS when you spoke for the entire population of Michael Jackson fans from ages 0-25-and 25+ and referenced everyone as 'you people'.

The members on here are intelligent.They are also entitled to have an opinion just as you are yours.
The point raised in this thread is 100% valid and have a right to be discussed like any other point.
I understand Englsih may not be your first language but it does not excuse rudeness or insults.

As for the initial point raised,indeed.They did have a chef but since it was Michael's house,kitchen,children...I am sure if he wanted to make them breakfast Kai wouldn't and couldn't of objected to it.Wherever they lived...
and those Snickers are just too funny.Could it be anymore in your face..
How people do not see what we see and continue to be ignorant of the facts and evidence is beyond me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2011, 12:28:30 PM
Quote from: "Tarja"

Yes they did exist for 2010 Olympics here in Vancouver Canada.  There is the Maple Leaf with Canada written on the right hand side of the candy bar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions