MissG

Re: I can't stop dreamin' 'bout this
June 27, 2011, 09:05:09 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Gema I just heard you... shout LOUDER next time  lolol/  I have no clue which mountain I was climbing. Don't worry we will have this coffee...I smell it already  :lol:

lolol/ I will!!!  bearhug

This is so curious. At the end, most of my dreams seem to be revealing situations that have nothing to do with MJ but with future events of my life/ people around me  (hope so, that port looks like a good income maker  :P ) lolol/

I never dreamt with winning the lottery  :cry: Come on dreamworld!! give Gema a lil surprise penguin/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

June 27, 2011, 09:19:07 AM
Quote from: "Shayphelps93"
I had a dream Michael related.
I don't dream often, so I feel it so strange that when I finally had a dream that it was Michael related, lol.
This has been my first and so far only dream involving Michael. (That I remember ;))
So here goes:
In my dream it is dark, as if the sun is just about to come up or just went down. So there was a faint glow on the horizon that made everything visible, but you could still see that it was dark. I am at Neverland Ranch. I am walking around searching for something. I come to realize that there are children around me and grasping at my arms and hands and clinging to me as I walk and search. They seemed to be excited, nervous, and also a little afraid. As I and the children walk around Neverland Ranch (I am on the grounds by the way. I am not in the house or in any buildings. There is only an open field of grass and trees, yet I know I am on the grounds of Neverland Ranch), I realize that there are more and more people all around me, walking around and searching for something also. They are children, adults, elderly people, women, men, girls, boys, black, and white. There was some of everyone there, not just children and not just adults, but a mixture of all, and they were diverse. They were also searching for something. At some point the people searching notice me and they swarm around me and begin asking many, many questions about Michael. For example, roughly these are some questions I remember.
"Will he love us?"
"Will he hate us?"
"Is he a good person?"
"Is he kind?"
Etc. and etc. the questions went on. I answered them.
"Yes he will love us."
"No he does not hate us."
"He is a very good person."
"He is very kind."
I answered reasuringly and positively. The questions were all about Michael, and my answers reflected that Michael was a kind, caring, and good person. That he loves us all, and that he is here with us. For some reason, it felt like even though we all were searching for something, we all were waiting for something also.
After waking up and examining the dream, I surmised that we were at Neverland Ranch, searching and waiting for Michael to return. That we were nervous, scared, but also excited. The people were worried that for some reason Michael might hate us or be angry with us, or that Michael was cruel. They were all there because they couldn't resist Michael or his message, even though they did not entirely understand Michael or the reason why Michael did all of this, they were still there, because they were powerless to be anywhere else. I also realized that the people there didn't trust him, but that they loved him and that no matter what, no matter how much they wanted to leave or wanted to hate him, they couldn't. So they all searched for him because they want to know why Michael did this. And when they asked me those questions, they wanted reasurring that Michael wouldn't hurt them or be cruel to them, that even though they did not entirely understand or trust Michael, that they were going to be ok. And I reassured them.
I don't know why I was surrounded by children, I don't know why, when people saw me, they questioned me and only me.
I am guessing that I dreamed that I was at Neverland, because I think subconsciously  that is where I believe Michael is, and subconsciously where I believe he will return. I am guessing that it was dark except for the horizen because subconsciously I believe Michael will return soon, and in my dream the sun was just about to rise because Michael was just about to return. That all these people were there because they were waking up to Michael and his message, but they still did not see clearly or understand fully, but still felt him.
I had this dream a few nights ago. Any opinions, obserations, or interpretations?

Thanks for posting the dream.

I understand dreams from the fisiological and psychological side of it, so I won´t be the best here to give Freud style interpretations or mystic ones...Still reading about the second one since i do not believe in Freud´s perspective (too old and not accurate, imo)  ;)

Any way, if i try to look with the "mystic
" glassess on and using all the reading during this 2 years provided by former members who were really in tune with those kind of interpretations, here a lil resume (a la SD style):

To see children in your dream, signify an aspect of yourself and your childlike qualities. You may be retreating back to a childlike state and longing for the past. You are trying to still satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes. Perhaps there is something that you need to see grow and nurture. Take some time off and cater to the inner child within. Alternatively, the dream may be highlighting your innocence, purity, simplicity, and carefree attitude. If you are fighting with children, then it implies that you are repressing your inner child. The children could represent someone in your waking life (coworker, mate, sibling, etc.) who is acting like a child. If you see children fighting in your dream, then it means that your sense of morality and character are in conflict.

To dream that you are searching for something, signifies the need to find something that is missing or needed in your life. The dream may be analogous to your search for love, spiritual enlightenment, peace or even a solution to a problem.

However, my own interpretation of your dream is that you firmly believe that MJ is a good person and that´s your message to people, in the dream and in real life. Looks to me that you are loyal to him, whatever happens  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

June 27, 2011, 06:30:03 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "Shayphelps93"
I had a dream Michael related.
I don't dream often, so I feel it so strange that when I finally had a dream that it was Michael related, lol.
This has been my first and so far only dream involving Michael. (That I remember ;))
So here goes:
In my dream it is dark, as if the sun is just about to come up or just went down. So there was a faint glow on the horizon that made everything visible, but you could still see that it was dark. I am at Neverland Ranch. I am walking around searching for something. I come to realize that there are children around me and grasping at my arms and hands and clinging to me as I walk and search. They seemed to be excited, nervous, and also a little afraid. As I and the children walk around Neverland Ranch (I am on the grounds by the way. I am not in the house or in any buildings. There is only an open field of grass and trees, yet I know I am on the grounds of Neverland Ranch), I realize that there are more and more people all around me, walking around and searching for something also. They are children, adults, elderly people, women, men, girls, boys, black, and white. There was some of everyone there, not just children and not just adults, but a mixture of all, and they were diverse. They were also searching for something. At some point the people searching notice me and they swarm around me and begin asking many, many questions about Michael. For example, roughly these are some questions I remember.
"Will he love us?"
"Will he hate us?"
"Is he a good person?"
"Is he kind?"
Etc. and etc. the questions went on. I answered them.
"Yes he will love us."
"No he does not hate us."
"He is a very good person."
"He is very kind."
I answered reasuringly and positively. The questions were all about Michael, and my answers reflected that Michael was a kind, caring, and good person. That he loves us all, and that he is here with us. For some reason, it felt like even though we all were searching for something, we all were waiting for something also.
After waking up and examining the dream, I surmised that we were at Neverland Ranch, searching and waiting for Michael to return. That we were nervous, scared, but also excited. The people were worried that for some reason Michael might hate us or be angry with us, or that Michael was cruel. They were all there because they couldn't resist Michael or his message, even though they did not entirely understand Michael or the reason why Michael did all of this, they were still there, because they were powerless to be anywhere else. I also realized that the people there didn't trust him, but that they loved him and that no matter what, no matter how much they wanted to leave or wanted to hate him, they couldn't. So they all searched for him because they want to know why Michael did this. And when they asked me those questions, they wanted reasurring that Michael wouldn't hurt them or be cruel to them, that even though they did not entirely understand or trust Michael, that they were going to be ok. And I reassured them.
I don't know why I was surrounded by children, I don't know why, when people saw me, they questioned me and only me.
I am guessing that I dreamed that I was at Neverland, because I think subconsciously that is where I believe Michael is, and subconsciously where I believe he will return. I am guessing that it was dark except for the horizen because subconsciously I believe Michael will return soon, and in my dream the sun was just about to rise because Michael was just about to return. That all these people were there because they were waking up to Michael and his message, but they still did not see clearly or understand fully, but still felt him.
I had this dream a few nights ago. Any opinions, obserations, or interpretations?

Thanks for posting the dream.

I understand dreams from the fisiological and psychological side of it, so I won´t be the best here to give Freud style interpretations or mystic ones...Still reading about the second one since i do not believe in Freud´s perspective (too old and not accurate, imo) ;)

Any way, if i try to look with the "mystic
" glassess on and using all the reading during this 2 years provided by former members who were really in tune with those kind of interpretations, here a lil resume (a la SD style):

To see children in your dream, signify an aspect of yourself and your childlike qualities. You may be retreating back to a childlike state and longing for the past. You are trying to still satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes. Perhaps there is something that you need to see grow and nurture. Take some time off and cater to the inner child within. Alternatively, the dream may be highlighting your innocence, purity, simplicity, and carefree attitude. If you are fighting with children, then it implies that you are repressing your inner child. The children could represent someone in your waking life (coworker, mate, sibling, etc.) who is acting like a child. If you see children fighting in your dream, then it means that your sense of morality and character are in conflict.

To dream that you are searching for something, signifies the need to find something that is missing or needed in your life. The dream may be analogous to your search for love, spiritual enlightenment, peace or even a solution to a problem.

However, my own interpretation of your dream is that you firmly believe that MJ is a good person and that´s your message to people, in the dream and in real life. Looks to me that you are loyal to him, whatever happens :)

Hee hee, I just got done listening to the song "Whatever Happens". Thanks alot for the info, when I think about it, it makes alot of sense. Again thanks for the info, it helps ;)
Many blessings and thanks to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are only as alone, as we choose to be.
"That we are not separate and alone, but each of our hearts beat within the chaos and wonder of the universe. That our souls were created from the light of a billion stars."
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

MissG

June 28, 2011, 11:59:14 AM
Welcome!!

It is very curious with dreams. If I remember correctly, I started dreaming with MJ way before June 25th 2009 and old "MJ stuff" started to pop up all around me.

Well, whatever haaapeeeens....don´t let go of my haaaand!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

MissG

July 01, 2011, 04:08:37 AM
Well, well....here comes another dream.

I remember having a very vivid smell experience. Beautiful smeels. I was about to wake up when I go on dreaming and see a man in a bed (hospital like room) with 3 cables in his body. One in the groin. This person tells me that I am lucky to be able to smeel because he can´t and asks me to describe the smell to him. I don´t see his face, but, start describing the fragrances I catch (I am passionate about perfumes in real life).

When I am leaving he says "Thank you, and God bless you" and his voice sounds like M but like if he would have a cold.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

July 01, 2011, 07:35:31 AM
hmmm maybe in your next dream you should try to have a look around.. inside and outside.... maybe ask MJ if he knows where he is.....  

sounds crazy maybe,.. but the mind  does make magic when we sleep.... and we might be one step closer to  finding him... bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

July 01, 2011, 02:47:20 PM
I have mj dreams on occasion. In this one dream, I had dreamy that I was reading a book about Michael and the pictures moved. I had the only one that existed. A couple months later (in reality) Pearl jr comes out with the first e-movie, a e-book that has videos in it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

MissG

July 04, 2011, 06:11:05 AM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
hmmm maybe in your next dream you should try to have a look around.. inside and outside.... maybe ask MJ if he knows where he is.....  

sounds crazy maybe,.. but the mind  does make magic when we sleep.... and we might be one step closer to  finding him... bearhug

I wish I knew how to control dreams. Some people know how to do it. Considering that when we dream the logic is shutted down, one would need to be in a vigil-sleep mode in order to achieve that control as far as I understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

MissG

July 04, 2011, 06:13:03 AM
Quote from: "mikeyslittlehoaxer"
I have mj dreams on occasion. In this one dream, I had dreamy that I was reading a book about Michael and the pictures moved. I had the only one that existed. A couple months later (in reality) Pearl jr comes out with the first e-movie, a e-book that has videos in it.

I didn´t understand what you wrote  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

MissG

July 29, 2011, 10:40:37 AM
Hey hey...here again  :P

I had a dream 5 days ago. In resume, once again MJ dressed like in the Bad tour and now a woman came inside the picture. She had the look of 80s women, short hair with a bandana around the head and she looked biracial or very summery tanned.

The dream happened on the beach and a beach house. I was given a task which was to open a coffer. Once I opened it, clothes from the 80´s started to pop up, many overalls and jewels and also documents from the 80´s, legal ones related to Michael and his BAD tour :?

The 80´s looking woman was extremely angry and started verbally abusing MJ and me, but M could not hear her, he was just singing on stage, but he was doing this floating in the sky  geek/ geek/

She was very upset.

M started singing "throw away her clothes", and as I did, she became more and more ferociuos  :shock: . She started shouting -"Stop it","he tried to kill himself in front of me, all for love"

and...I woke up  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

MissG

July 30, 2011, 03:49:30 PM
Dear diary,
Here i am talking to myself again...feels so lonely. I should be the only person in the world who still has Mj dreams...

:P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

suspicious mind

July 30, 2011, 09:54:46 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dear diary,
Here i am talking to myself again...feels so lonely. I should be the only person in the world who still has Mj dreams...

:P

bearhug don't be so sad Gema maybe one day your dreams will all link together and blow this mystery wide open penguin/ :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

July 31, 2011, 10:13:54 AM
 bearhug some already came true!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

RK

July 31, 2011, 10:19:05 AM
Hey Gemma, I told our new member Chinbie about your love of analyzing MJ related dreams. Here's the thread they started on their dream.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 31, 2011, 01:42:08 PM
Oh, so kind of you  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal