MissG

Re: I can't stop dreamin' 'bout this
March 14, 2011, 11:15:27 AM
Tonight I dreamed with many players, but just remember and not very clearly, one, and was LMP. MJ was there as well, in the backround but like a hologram  :? . She kept telling at the air "we are best friends", "we know all about each other", but very calmed.

A lot of papers were on the coffee table, a lot, a big mess but in order. I just kept lurking and hoping they would not noticed me there. I though the situation was too private and didn´t want to know more, but somehow they knew that I and more people where there, but quiet, just waiting to receive "an order", like if we were working.

Just ma 2 cents  8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

March 14, 2011, 10:51:02 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Tonight I dreamed with many players, but just remember and not very clearly, one, and was LMP. MJ was there as well, in the backround but like a hologram  :? . She kept telling at the air "we are best friends", "we know all about each other", but very calmed.

A lot of papers were on the coffee table, a lot, a big mess but in order. I just kept lurking and hoping they would not noticed me there. I though the situation was too private and didn´t want to know more, but somehow they knew that I and more people where there, but quiet, just waiting to receive "an order", like if we were working.

Just ma 2 cents  8-)

the holgram thing makes me think of the fact that both lisa and debbie spoke of two michaels the one they know and the one the world sees or something to that effect. hmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

March 15, 2011, 07:04:59 AM
I just scanned the TS update thread and it turned in to an Elvis/ MJ FBI talk.
I saw a lot of papers on the coffee table and felt uncomfortable, did not want to know more.

IDK if can be related, but made me think once again.

Now that you mention Debbie. where is she?, and, what about Grace R.?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

March 15, 2011, 07:47:04 AM
Quote from: Gema
I just scanned the TS update thread and it turned in to an Elvis/ MJ FBI talk.
I saw a lot of papers on the coffee table and felt uncomfortable, did not want to know more.

IDK if can be related, but made me think once again.

Now that you mention Debbie. where is she?, and, what about Grace R.?[/[/color]quote]
perhaps they are part of the finale
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

March 17, 2011, 10:20:06 AM
Back to dream land  :)  This is a mish mash as usual, so I´ll just point out to the M related part of it.

I get to see 80´s MJ Victory era, like this

But with the TII clothes (I call this set the Archangel´s set)

(I call this set with those colours the Archangel´s set
)

He is performing, training some dance steps. Again, a lot of papers, this time on the stage, but I get to see that they are blank.

I do not ask the question I am thinking about but somehow  I get the answer to my question, like if M knew I was there and could read my mind.
So, he answers to me meantime he dances stepping on the blank papers: -"The colours represent the beginning of a new jorney", - "from Victory to TII I am free and reunited with you all, with my brothers"- "don´t call me Michael, I am not"

I try to talk but I can´t, this time I am the hologram  :? MJ can´t see me but knows I am there and keeps talking. The rest he said to me I can´t remember.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

suspicious mind

March 18, 2011, 09:16:51 PM
Back to dream land  :)  This is a mish mash as usual, so I´ll just point out to the M related part of it.

I get to see 80´s MJ Victory era, like this

But with the TII clothes (I call this set the Archangel´s set)

(I call this set with those colours the Archangel´s set
)

He is performing, training some dance steps. Again, a lot of papers, this time on the stage, but I get to see that they are blank.

I do not ask the question I am thinking about but somehow  I get the answer to my question, like if M knew I was there and could read my mind.
So, he answers to me meantime he dances stepping on the blank papers: -"The colours represent the beginning of a new jorney", - "from Victory to TII I am free and reunited with you all, with my brothers"- "don´t call me Michael, I am not"

I try to talk but I can´t, this time I am the hologram  :? MJ can´t see me but knows I am there and keeps talking. The rest he said to me I can´t remember.
nothing on the papers makes me think no contracts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

March 18, 2011, 10:06:02 PM
I had a vivid dream before waking suddenly this morning where my husband came into the room where I am glued to the computer screen. He pulls up a chair saying  he had to come in to get to spend any time with me. He told me that he had finished the renovations on the house and I replied I didn't realize we were doing any. When I woke up I realized that maybe, just maybe I spend way too much time here and I should lead a more balanced life. I asked myself the question 'will I change my behaviour since my subconscious is speaking to me?' And my reply came straight back 'absolutely not' :shock:  :?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 19, 2011, 05:50:56 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

A lot of papers all over, a mess, but nothing written on them. Also, they way of saying
"I am not MJ" connected with blank papers makes me think of amnesia of some sort.

Remembering the best of memories would tell you who you are if you lost those memories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

MissG

March 19, 2011, 05:51:46 AM
Quote from: "RK"
I had a vivid dream before waking suddenly this morning where my husband came into the room where I am glued to the computer screen. He pulls up a chair saying  he had to come in to get to spend any time with me. He told me that he had finished the renovations on the house and I replied I didn't realize we were doing any. When I woke up I realized that maybe, just maybe I spend way too much time here and I should lead a more balanced life. I asked myself the question 'will I change my behaviour since my subconscious is speaking to me?' And my reply came straight back 'absolutely not' :shock:  :?  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

suspicious mind

March 19, 2011, 06:24:14 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

A lot of papers all over, a mess, but nothing written on them. Also, they way of saying
"I am not MJ" connected with blank papers makes me think of amnesia of some sort.

Remembering the best of memories would tell you who you are if you lost those memories.

idk gema. seems the only way to know about dreams is when something actually manifest. that is why all of the egypt stuff jumped out at me when things began to happen there.(need a worried smiley here). i have wondered from time to time about a possible emotional breakdown on his part. someone else told me about a dream once with michael somewhere and murry was there i think with his family and was saying something to them that if they were not goin to protect him then he was (meaning michael) .don't know if that is word for word but the main idea of it.
as i have said before i don't dream of michael much. i have only had those moments about the really light makeup. but just recently there are some indications of him younger wearing the more military garb and his skin is black. come to think of it seems he is smiling that big smile  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 19, 2011, 11:02:21 AM
IDK either. My mind is preset to understand dreams in other context, what dreams are per se.

I agree, the Egypt, Bahrain, Middle East dreams and visions have been very curious. Also dreams with water and forest devastations or with war like undertones.
At some point I got really worried  :| Still I don´t understand why those "hints" were given to us through the image of Michael. That is a mystery.

I have been told that who really came in dreams was "God" or "Jesus" using MJ as the "messenger". This perspective is hard for me to accept as you all know.

Imo, if animals can feel and sense a disaster coming, we humans also can in some way. Let´s call it "gut feeling" that manifests meanwhile we are a sleep and when our logic is shutted down.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

suspicious mind

March 19, 2011, 01:21:28 PM
IDK either. My mind is preset to understand dreams in other context, what dreams are per se.

I agree, the Egypt, Bahrain, Middle East dreams and visions have been very curious. Also dreams with water and forest devastations or with war like undertones.
At some point I got really worried  :| Still I don´t understand why those "hints" were given to us through the image of Michael. That is a mystery.

I have been told that who really came in dreams was "God" or "Jesus" using MJ as the "messenger". This perspective is hard for me to accept as you all know.

Imo, if animals can feel and sense a disaster coming, we humans also can in some way. Let´s call it "gut feeling" that manifests meanwhile we are a sleep and when our logic is shutted down.
[/b][/i][/color]

if you think about it there is now reason why those two concepts can't go hand in hand with each other. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 20, 2011, 07:08:18 AM
Pls, elaborate  :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

March 27, 2011, 05:08:25 AM
Hello everyone!  :D
Here i wanted to share my dream which i saw on the night of 14th to 15th of February 2011.
/I'm working at some very not good looking office at ground floor with few people that i've never met in real life. After few minutes we herd very loud BOOM sound, explosion. We ran outside and i realized that this is NYC 9/11. I saw the first tower on fire, i could stop staring at it, because i knew what was going on. Then i saw the second airplane went in to the second tower. I saw them both collapse/
I will not go in to much details, it was all so real. The panic the terror of people around me was so real.
When i woke up i was shaking i was so scared  :( i could not understand why in the world would i see this??? I never lived in US, thank you God that i didn't have any friends or family members who died on that day in NYC. I was born in Uzbekistan, i lived for 2,5 years in Afghanistan and for the past 3 years i'm living in Dubai. So i didn't know why after almost 10 years after that tragic day i would it my dream??? :?
So i decided to find out the truth about 9/11. That's how i learned about conspiracy, Illuminati, freemasons, subliminal massages, NWO, devil worship, the lie media is trying to feed us with, ect. And then at some point i learned that there is a theory that Illuminati killed Michael Jackson, and i believed it, because i'm his fan for almost 11 years (i know that it's not a lot comparing to most of you guys here, but i'm only 19, and MJ has been a big part of my life since i was 9) His soul is so pure and beautiful, he always wanted this World to be a better place for every single person on Earth. Certainly not the kind of person Illuminati would want people to follow. But then i saw a video on YT (don't remember the channel, and how i got to that video i also don't remember) the video was about TIAI redirects. I did not understand anything!!! I knew that it had to do something with Michael being alive, so i started looking through other YT videos with all the clues, the weird list and Jackson family behavior. I found this forum after i watched a video of PearlJr she had a link of this forum. And the first thing i did here is I read the TIAI revealed. It took me a long time, i couldn't  sleep, i couldn't eat. It was crazy!!! :o
But after that i was 1000000% sure that MICHAEL IS ALIVE!!!  :D
If i did not see the 9/11 dream i would never search the internet, i would never learn so many things that i know now and i would never know that Michael is ALIVE!
L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

March 27, 2011, 08:21:23 AM
Pls, elaborate  :ugeek:
Gema
i don't even know if you are still here  :?  :(  i didn't make it back to this thread .
the reason i say what i said is simple to me . the folks who believe in evolution think we are the same as animals so why wouldn't we be able to sense it as you say.
personally i believe creation.  if i remember correctly (it has been a while)when you read genisus account of creation you read that God called up the animals and such from the water and the earth (not sure about the earth part) and then litterally picked up the dirt and made man and blew into his nostrals . also in this account i believe that the whole thing was originally covered with water . some of my details are foggy since it has been a while. also i remember reading a while ago that scientist have discovered something about our dna being the same as dirt or something like that. either way you cut it evolution or creation then we would have the ability to sense this.
hope it wasn't more  :? ing than helpful :oops:  :lol:
by the way as for the dreams i don't believe michael himself has the power to inhabit our dreams.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal