Wow, the shirt the S.T.U.D.Y thing is really interesting!! I wonder if MJ himself or his fams set up these sites and i wonder if mjhd was closed as posters were forgetting his L.O.V.E message and bickering and there were two many non believers posting malicious comments (maybe im being silly!! :lol: ) But i cant wait to watch the new series!! in the uk so we have to wait for new stuff!!
PEACE and L.O.V.E everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS, lets hope 2010 comes in with a BAM!!! :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

Hi ,that is an american eagle shirt I shop there all the time for my son I see that number on alot of shirts, I think he is wearing it for a reason though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

This is very interesting, thanks for sharing! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

So, I mentioned earlier that the Jacksons A Family Dynasty is under A&E TV,  I checked out the executive producer and director of the J tv show - Jodie Gomes.  Written as her web address is Point 7 Entertainment.  I checked the link and NEW SITE COMING SOON showing on the page.

I don't know if it really has any connection to the 7 but I posted it just the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "airieslady"
Yeh, it's also coincidence that the show is on "AE" network!
Wow I'm slow..I didn't even think of that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

Oh I remember s.t.u.d.y posts , they were veryy long I remember he was talking about 9.9.09 .About the resurection also pheww ...interesting though
Well about the T-shirt , it can't be just a coincidence ; )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

Surely there must be a reason for the shirt with the 7s on it - tis true, and just like the one Jermaine wore at UCLA had to have meaning.  

It's probably nothing, but on the show, Marlon talked again about how "MJ couldn't walk across the street without being mobbed, and how he was ridiculed", and what not just like he did at the Memorial.  What I thought I noticed was that the taping when Marlon spoke was on June 16th.  Of course, it got me to thinking whether or not he spoke those words for the camera before 6-25-09 because they knew that a hoax was being planned and they'd just decided that the A&E show would still go on.

Does anyone have the audio for those two shows?  I tried to find Marlon speaking, but to no avail.  Seriously though, I think a lot of stuff was planned and recorded before 6-25-09, 7-7-09 & 9-3-09.

I truly believe that MJ is happy for his brothers.  Just like Jermaine stated on the show, MJ rose from them.  He came from them.  Neither may have made it without the other, so when MJ told them what he was thinking, they had to go along with it whether or not someone tried to talk him out of it or not.  He most likely told them that they should do the show, tour and come out with new music.  

I still say that Marlon wearing a FBI hat at times is significant; unless the letters F. B. I. stands for something else in this case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

S.T.U.D.Y. made a few posts at MJHD but they were VERY SIGNIFICANT ones. He discussed a lengthily on
"numbers" stuff like 09-09-09 and 777 as well as J Skaggs and the Final Curtain call...I'm not surprised if, he is actually Marlon because he talked a lot about the significance of Biblical faith, etc.. Marlon is the most active believer in Biblical Christianity among the Jacksons... :)

Here's an interesting vid...The man mentions Marlon and the supposed Jackson 5 reunion concert in Nigeria...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

steph

I remember  S.T.U.D.Y sayings something about 666 being turned upside down to become 999.
The beatles released a 50th rockband anniversary thing on this date (sorry can`t remember
what).But this got me thinking about marlons jacket from motown 25 and the funeral usher jackets plus  the paul Macartney hoax death from years ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "misha86"
in this scene at the end they say study peace..well on MJHD there was a person who gave out clues and his name was s.t.u.dy. peace as well...to me that was the biggest clue because some thought he as a fake but i knew he was real because marlon also signed the funeral book with s.t.u.d.y peace

yes that S.T.U.D.Y. person, made some very interesting posts!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So...Marlon wrote S.T.U.D.Y like Michael did with the L.O.V.E. thing and Marlon did that BEFORE the movie.
Its a really big coincidence that them both wrote/said words as an abreviation for something else.
What does this mean? S.T.U.D.Y. peace? Its an ODD thing to write in your brothers memorial service. One would think he would`ve written something more personal and emotional.
And as for the member of MJHD, STUDY,he/she said that Michael would be returning by the time the movie was released. Well, this obviously didnt happened.
This person`s posts were very interesting, but at times a little far fetched.
The last post was talking about the TII movie and how all probabilities and chances pointed to the fact that Michael would be returning.
Does someone here knows if he/she was already named STUDY before Marlon wrote that on the memorial booklet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Nakiska"
So...Marlon wrote S.T.U.D.Y like Michael did with the L.O.V.E. thing and Marlon did that BEFORE the movie.
Its a really big coincidence that them both wrote/said words as an abreviation for something else.
What does this mean? S.T.U.D.Y. peace? Its an ODD thing to write in your brothers memorial service. One would think he would`ve written something more personal and emotional.
And as for the member of MJHD, STUDY,he/she said that Michael would be returning by the time the movie was released. Well, this obviously didnt happened.
The last post was talking about the TII movie and how all probabilities and chances pointed to the fact that Michael would be returning.
Does someone here knows if he/she was already named STUDY before Marlon wrote that on the memorial booklet?
the person was on there before the funeral i belive and i cant remeber what it was but it was something like study the blank doctrine yourself...i cant remeber
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "Nakiska"
the person was on there before the funeral i belive and i cant remeber what it was but it was something like study the blank doctrine yourself...i cant remeber

It was "
    S.tudy
    T.o
    U.nderstand
    D.octrines
    Y.ourself"
!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

It was "
    S.tudy
    T.o
    U.nderstand
    D.octrines
    Y.ourself"
!

THANK YOU. i knew it was something like that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Wow I never knew this. But we should probably keep researching S.T.U.D.Y. to see how it ties in to the hoax. There is a reason why Marlon wrote that particular wording, reasons for all the 7;s. You know guys? This whole thing with MJ is really someting. And I mean that in a good way! I have never experienced anything like this in my life with any other celebrity on the face of this planet. It is almost as if we are coming together trying to find him!
I was thinking maybe because the brothers knew how MJ felt about the number 7 , maybe that is why they wear these shirts[? As a way of representing MJ? I mean Jermaine with the crown on his shirt? Maybe he is just representing MJ because MJ was/is the King of POp? IDK just thinking. :| /b]And another thing I am one who truly believe that those family members surf the hoax sites (especially this one!) and I am sure MJ himself does too. Heck he probably was S.T.U.D.Y.! Because has S.T.U.D.Y been on this site recently? The reason I say MJ comes on the sites is because he could be any name he wants too,   ......... and noone would ever know it's him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions