airieslady

Agree that most of us has never experienced anything like this in their life... right?
So there must be a significant meaning w. Marlon...dancers wearing his Motown outfit at funeral... even him talking about Michael at Memorial being in record store in disguise and then they showed them in record store in Jackson's Dynasty.  And him signing S.T.U.D.Y at funeral book and this was also on MJHD... hmmm. Was that a shout out to all the folks on the hoax site?   So what is the connection with Marlon?  I can't think any more!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Quote from: "airieslady"
Agree that most of us has never experienced anything like this in their life... right?
So there must be a significant meaning w. Marlon...dancers wearing his Motown outfit at funeral... even him talking about Michael at Memorial being in record store in disguise and then they showed them in record store in Jackson's Dynasty.  And him signing S.T.U.D.Y at funeral book and this was also on MJHD... hmmm. Was that a shout out to all the folks on the hoax site?   So what is the connection with Marlon?  I can't think any more!
i dont know but i really think marlon has alot to do with this hoax...i dont know in wat ways he does but i think he does...actually i think the whole family is in on it..i think that there is certain aspects of all there lives that they have alterted in some sort to fit the hoax
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Wow I never knew this. But we should probably keep researching S.T.U.D.Y. to see how it ties in to the hoax. There is a reason why Marlon wrote that particular wording, reasons for all the 7;s. You know guys? This whole thing with MJ is really someting. And I mean that in a good way! I have never experienced anything like this in my life with any other celebrity on the face of this planet. It is almost as if we are coming together trying to find him!
I was thinking maybe because the brothers knew how MJ felt about the number 7 , maybe that is why they wear these shirts[? As a way of representing MJ? I mean Jermaine with the crown on his shirt? Maybe he is just representing MJ because MJ was/is the King of POp? IDK just thinking. :| /b]And another thing I am one who truly believe that those family members surf the hoax sites (especially this one!) and I am sure MJ himself does too. Heck he probably was S.T.U.D.Y.! Because has S.T.U.D.Y been on this site recently? The reason I say MJ comes on the sites is because he could be any name he wants too, ......... and noone would ever know it's him.
i also think that they are on the sites and they say and do things purposely so that we will know whats going on...for example the 7s or taj saying he thought hes death was a hoax..who even used that word before 2009...lmao i know i never did :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
I also believe that some or all of the Jacksons visit our site because in the first 2 shows they seem to have addressed some  of  the main issues that we have had regarding the whole "hoax" thing. We said that none of the family members have used the words "died" or "dead" when it comes to Michael, on the show they use these words. We wondered why there was no "In Memory of Michael" with the date of his "death", then they put that at the end of the show. Plus all of the other subtle clues, like the #7, the crown, the shirts with Baharain and Ireland on them, the mentioning of the "hoax"...

Coincidence? I think not!! I firmly believe we are being observed by them, so I would like to say hello to all the brothers! Please tell Michael to hurry up and come back to us!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
I also believe that some or all of the Jacksons visit our site because in the first 2 shows they seem to have addressed some  of  the main issues that we have had regarding the whole "hoax" thing. We said that none of the family members have used the words "died" or "dead" when it comes to Michael, on the show they use these words. We wondered why there was no "In Memory of Michael" with the date of his "death", then they put that at the end of the show. Plus all of the other subtle clues, like the #7, the crown, the shirts with Baharain and Ireland on them, the mentioning of the "hoax"...

Coincidence? I think not!! I firmly believe we are being observed by them, so I would like to say hello to all the brothers! Please tell Michael to hurry up and come back to us!! :D

:lol:

& tell Michael to calllll meeeeeeeee!  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "airieslady"
Yeh, it's also coincidence that the show is on "AE" network!

Is it just me??
AE immediately makes me thing A&E (Accident & Emergency) lol.

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
Quote from: "misha86"
in this scene at the end they say study peace..well on MJHD there was a person who gave out clues and his name was s.t.u.dy. peace as well...to me that was the biggest clue because some thought he as a fake but i knew he was real because marlon also signed the funeral book with s.t.u.d.y peace

wait wait, S.T.U.D.Y. claimed to Marlon?
No the person did not BUT:
There name was study peace
In the funeral book marlon signed study peace
And the study peace website was started on marlons bday
They said study peace right before the show

Do we know if that was marlon 4sure?no..but I do know that that person knew what they were talking about and the jacksons not only watch but are on the forums

I do believe you guys but is there any way you can provide a picture or a clip of marlon signing study peace please? Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions