7 CATEGORIES: PHYSICAL (PLEASE HELP)
November 24, 2009, 10:52:22 AM
We have endlessly searched for months and months. We have found a lot of inconsistencies and came up with a variety of theories. I've always believed that there is some truth to all of this evidence and theories so I think it's time for us to come together. One way we can do this is by compiling all of the stuff we've found and analyzed in the old board, outline it (which I'll explain how) and then discussing how they all might interlink with each other. We may butt heads on a few ideas but I think we can really have an idea of the truth if we do this together. We are all here for truth so let's see how close we can get to it.

Now how can we condense everything into one outline? Well it's sort of simple. I've come up with seven categories of reason. I shared this a few days ago on the old board but just in case, you don't know. The seven categories of reason is a way to digest the highly complicated hoax and the potential reasons behind it. And the categories are the following: Personal, Physical, Environmental, Emotional, Sociopolitical, Mental
& Spiritual.

In this thread, we will focus on Physical category.  Explanation is below.

Physical: We can brainstorm his possible decoys, his reasons to rest and relax, his physical state in the movie and leading up to June 25th, the rumors about his addiction, the ambulance photo, why photos of only the Bad era were used during the memorial and funeral and any other information regarding his physical state as it relates to the hoax.

If you would like to get further details on the other categories, please feel free to go to the LETS COME TOGETHER thread or to the blog @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions