Quote from: "imabeliever2"
Hello;

I'm imabeliever2.  I'm currently a quiet member and don't post, but I see you guys were a little stuck on this and I couldn't resist giving a little hand to supply a picture of John McClain.  I know from my own experience that finding his pic. is like find a needle in a haystack.
This is the music executive, John McClain

Oh! He is young, beautiful ... 8-)
But why "hide" the world (virtual) communication and interaction between companies and people? He is a professional executive of entertainment - music - and this of behavior is strange denasiado... :?
I also wanted to know about it, but in vain. Neither site, biography, articles, photos, finally, nothing! :(  
About his relationship with JohnBranca, and vice versa, the Jackson family, it would be interesting to know ... ;)
Thank you, and you have your secret huh?  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

More info on John McClain can be found here...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

there is a current thread on the blonde lady.play the video. it is pointing out people at the end.could that be john mcclain behind kenny? just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
I think is this one to the left...

OMG..... has anyone seen the man with the briefcase in pics with Pamela Anderson before???? If my memory serves me correctly wasn't he in pics of her with that masked man (presumed to be MJ)????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

MissG

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
I think is this one to the left...

uff, global warming....NOT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "foreverking"
John McClain is African-American. The guy in the photo is Howard Weizman. John and MJ have been friends forever. He has stood by MJ through it all and not once have you ever heard anything bad from his mouth about MJ. He's kept their friendship quiet and personal and that's why MJ put his name on the will. He was a music producer and still does work in the music industry, but a few years ago he had a stroke which kind of side lined him, but he's all better now and in good health

If he has not had 'anything bad from his mouth about MJ' then what about in '01?! What about that photoshoot! Where he had to be fired!!!!!! crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Why is it that foreverking did not stay with the thread and verify if any of those pics (now gone) were him, and she didn't answer if she believed MJ is alive. Also her statement about the memorial means she was there also. Something seems fishy to me.

foreverking,
 He's well known in the music industry, but he's not one to be in front of the camera. Younger people think everything is on the internet, but that is not true. If you can find pics of John they will most likely be older pics. He was at the memorial and he looked sad. Believe me or not, it's a fact.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions