PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: The Smurfs Movie Trailer
July 16, 2011, 10:25:48 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "PureLove"
The trailer doesn't look like MJ related but I still will be watching it. I LOVE the Smurfs. penguin/

[highlight=#ffff00:32t28h94]Why does it have to be MJ related?[/highlight:32t28h94] It just can't be he loves the smurfs and wanted to direct a movie of the Smurfs? I feel it, this is all Michael, directing the movie. I love the smurfs I use to watch them all the time when I was young..  lolol/

I didn't say that it has to be MJ related, I just said that it doesn't look MJ related (with HOAX CLUES). I think you confused the two. Other movies like Rio, Megamind, When in Rome were all MJ hoax related. This didn't seem like them to me. But I'll watch it definitely. I love the smurfs. :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 16, 2011, 10:26:45 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
TS:The Smurf :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  WE'RE ONTO YOU TS. 8-)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

July 17, 2011, 07:51:55 PM
The trailer doesn't look like MJ related but I still will be watching it. I LOVE the Smurfs. penguin/

[highlight=#ffff00:24vwl1x8]Why does it have to be MJ related?[/highlight:24vwl1x8] It just can't be he loves the smurfs and wanted to direct a movie of the Smurfs? I feel it, this is all Michael, directing the movie. I love the smurfs I use to watch them all the time when I was young..  lolol/

I didn't say that it has to be MJ related, I just said that it doesn't look MJ related (with HOAX CLUES). I think you confused the two. Other movies like Rio, Megamind, When in Rome were all MJ hoax related. This didn't seem like them to me. But I'll watch it definitely. I love the smurfs. :D

I understood what you are saying Purelove. That's why I responded  why does it have to be MJ related.. This could be one of his movies. Anyhow, I just associated Mj sweater with the movie, it does not mean he directed it.. Just a thought. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Billie_Jean13

July 17, 2011, 11:26:39 PM
Hmmm.... I not totally convinced but i am definatley open to it. I love smurfs and i love them even more knowing MJ loves them. maybe he is directing the movie, it does make sense, like i suppose you could say it's the smurfs major comeback.
Well we will wait and see...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

diggyon

July 18, 2011, 04:25:40 AM

[highlight=#ffff00:2oniumsw]Why does it have to be MJ related?[/highlight:2oniumsw] It just can't be he loves the smurfs and wanted to direct a movie of the Smurfs? I feel it, this is all Michael, directing the movie. I love the smurfs I use to watch them all the time when I was young..  lolol/

I watched "Rio".... Is it really Hoax related????? In what way??????? I didn't realize anything  :o
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

July 18, 2011, 12:06:52 PM
Quote from: "diggyon"

[highlight=#ffff00:1hadmohd]Why does it have to be MJ related?[/highlight:1hadmohd] It just can't be he loves the smurfs and wanted to direct a movie of the Smurfs? I feel it, this is all Michael, directing the movie. I love the smurfs I use to watch them all the time when I was young..  lolol/

I watched "Rio".... Is it really Hoax related????? In what way??????? I didn't realize anything  :o
Blessings

I did not watch Rio. Purelove can answer you that question. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

July 18, 2011, 12:56:06 PM

[highlight=#ffff00:2523cqlu]Why does it have to be MJ related?[/highlight:2523cqlu] It just can't be he loves the smurfs and wanted to direct a movie of the Smurfs? I feel it, this is all Michael, directing the movie. I love the smurfs I use to watch them all the time when I was young..  lolol/

[glow=red:2523cqlu]I watched "Rio".... Is it really Hoax related????? In what way???????[/glow:2523cqlu]I didn't realize anything  :o
Blessings

I  watched Rio 2 times. I think has nothing to do with Michael, because this film was mostly done by Brazilians. I believe that was no mere coincidence.
Do not forget that Michael was / is an icon and many people are inspired for his art and his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 18, 2011, 02:58:10 PM
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"

[highlight=#ffff00:36wrbbie]Why does it have to be MJ related?[/highlight:36wrbbie] It just can't be he loves the smurfs and wanted to direct a movie of the Smurfs? I feel it, this is all Michael, directing the movie. I love the smurfs I use to watch them all the time when I was young..  lolol/

[glow=red:36wrbbie]I watched "Rio".... Is it really Hoax related????? In what way???????[/glow:36wrbbie]I didn't realize anything  :o
Blessings

I  watched Rio 2 times. I think has nothing to do with Michael, because this film was mostly done by Brazilians. I believe that was no mere coincidence.
Do not forget that Michael was / is an icon and many people are inspired for his art and his life.

afraid/  You gotta be kidding! Watched 2 times and missed it all? I was like WOOAHHH when I was wathing the film. The film wasn't done by the Brazilians. The director is a Brazilian but lives in the USA and  he also made Ice Age. Here are two videos about Rio and MJ hoax relations.

[BBvideo 425,350:36wrbbie]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCWsTtO3XLY&feature=player_embedded[/BBvideo:36wrbbie]

[BBvideo 425,350:36wrbbie]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLFRScuSSmY&feature=player_embedded[/BBvideo:36wrbbie]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 18, 2011, 03:02:27 PM

[highlight=#ffff00:1zu3dmqo]Why does it have to be MJ related?[/highlight:1zu3dmqo] It just can't be he loves the smurfs and wanted to direct a movie of the Smurfs? I feel it, this is all Michael, directing the movie. I love the smurfs I use to watch them all the time when I was young..  lolol/

I understood what you are saying Purelove. That's why I responded  why does it have to be MJ related.. This could be one of his movies. Anyhow, I just associated Mj sweater with the movie, it does not mean he directed it.. Just a thought. blessings.

Yep, it could be. I just don't think that it is. He loves cartoons and that's the reason why he is wearing a Smurf t-shirt. This is my humble opinion tho.
:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 18, 2011, 04:59:29 PM

[highlight=#ffff00:1o7jcia6]Why does it have to be MJ related?[/highlight:1o7jcia6] It just can't be he loves the smurfs and wanted to direct a movie of the Smurfs? I feel it, this is all Michael, directing the movie. I love the smurfs I use to watch them all the time when I was young..  lolol/

Yep, it could be. I just don't think that it is. He loves cartoons and that's the reason why he is wearing a Smurf t-shirt. This is my humble opinion tho.
:)
Maybe someone gave him that t-shirt (?)a fan ? some know about the curls for my gurls t-shirt ..but what about the smurf one? rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 19, 2011, 05:00:17 AM
Well, the Smurfs, Blue in Rio, and MJ in blue gangster are all BLUE!!

And the MJ revenge on Robert Murdock theme reminds me of the song, Blue Gangsta, if you think of the girl parts as a distraction from the true meaning and purpose of the song.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

July 20, 2011, 06:18:48 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Well, the Smurfs, Blue in Rio, and MJ in blue gangster are all BLUE!!

And the MJ revenge on Robert Murdock theme reminds me of the song, Blue Gangsta, if you think of the girl parts as a distraction from the true meaning and purpose of the song.

Sorry, but could anyone translate the headline in English please????
OK, I now realized that there is a connection in "Rio" to MJ............but I guess I missed something here..... so could someone please tell me whether MJ is really behind the Murdock scandal or not??? An if yes confused/  what makes you so sure????
Blessings..........Sorry, I missed so much in the last few days!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal