Do

Re: WHO IS JOHN MCCLAIN?
November 14, 2010, 08:33:16 AM
Quote from: "trustno1"
Thanks Do!! ;) Will be reading all of that later, there's a lot on there!

You're welcome :) !
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

November 14, 2010, 10:02:57 AM
In 2002 John McClain was named one of the Top 50 Power Brokers in the entertainment industry by Black Enterprise magazine.  Jermaine was his high school classmate?  The connection with Speilberg interests me, I was watching Gremlins again with my kids last night.  I remember being 7 at the time, Gremlins and Thriller were both released in 1984 and they were both HUGE beyond words.  Michael loved ET and obviously had his picture taken with him.  Corey Feldman is in Gremlins so that's another connection.  Am I going nuts?! There is a scene where someone walks past a movie theatre and the movies playing were called "A Boy's Life" and "Watch the Skies" - Peter Pan references?  Don't worry, the strait-jacket is on order!

JOHN MCCLAIN
Title: Senior Vice President, Dreamworks Records
Why He's Powerful: McClain is on the management team of Dreamworks Records, the music arm of the multimedia empire created by Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg, and David Geffen. Soon after joining Dreamworks in 2000, McClain took the Isley Brothers CD, Eternal, platinum. He is also responsible for signing Floetry, whose CD Floetic, recently debuted at No. 19 on the Billboard Top 200. McClain is currently working with rapper-producer Swizz Beatz on his new CD, Ghetto Stories. The CD, which will be released in 2003, features Ron Isley, Busta Rhymes, LL Cool J, Mary J. Blige, and Eve.
Career Track: At 16 McClain became the musical director for The Sylvers. He credits his early success to learning Berry Gordy's formula for artist development from his high school classmate Jermaine Jackson.
Big Break: He took a job as a music executive for A&M records.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

November 14, 2010, 01:41:19 PM
McClain stands in the front

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 14, 2010, 02:02:59 PM
Sorry I believe that's Weitzman (did I spell that right?).  John McClain is a black man, if he was included in the Power Broker Top 50 in 2002 compiled by Black Enterprise Magazine.  There's a 1987 article in that magazine (can't get the link to work) about him and there's a picture supposedly of him with Herb Alpert, as least that's what we're led to believe, it doesn't actually say it is him.  The man with Herb is black.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

liegi

November 14, 2010, 02:14:28 PM
This is becoming more and more interesting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 14, 2010, 09:22:07 PM
This is John McClain

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 14, 2010, 09:48:23 PM
So, John was (is) a good friend, no doubt about it, right?

I have no reason to question those who know this for sure.

But, what's going on that he's being targeted?  Why is there a petition against him? Not Branca and him, just him?   And, with the most vicious of accusations??? What's really going on there?

Some of what I'm starting to think about all that I probably shouldn't put in writing so I won't .   In any case, moving from this to that, Sony is a conundrum.  

The following seems important to look at from The Michael Jackson Truth: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's a couple of blogposts from The Michael Jackson Truth:
Monday, November 1, 2010
Ok time for an explanation. I was jumping flights yesterday trying to get home. I could not wait to post what I had found… so here is the explanation.

I have been very careful to protect myself and my identity not because I had anything to be ashamed of but because I am not up to answering the calls of the press. I am a regular person, who just happens by God’s grace to know Michael the man….

Here is what I do know. Michael Jackson was recording here on the east cost in 2007. I was at the recording studio and saw a small part of what he was doing. I witnessed the artwork for the new album coming together. I know he worked with several big names to get the album ready for release in 2007. I know Akon, Teddy Riley and Neff U were involved… there may have been others.

I talked to Michael almost on a daily basis at that point. I know what was going on in his life. I know the Album was to be 7 Even. I believe these are the same recordings that Sony has their greedy hands on now!! Michael was NOT under contract with Sony when these were recorded and didn’t want to give them up…This is what Michael told me.
To my knowledge the Album was never released under Sony.

They were finished and scheduled for release on 11/19/07 in time for Christmas!!! (Sound Familiar)

Michael had other plans for these recordings. He wanted to start his own record company and take the rights to his music and the music he owned with him.

Something happened… this is the part I don’t understand, and if anyone out there is reading this and has the answer I will be happy to post it and give you full credit… if you want it.

I have heard the music on you tube released under another artist’s name. I understand Michael may have done that to avoid being sued by Sony if he had not completely fulfilled his obligation to Sony, but what is the point in putting it out there and not taking credit for it? This particular artist is performing very little and if you go to see him he does not do the music on 7 even because there is no way in hell he could make it sound anything like the recordings, he is just not that talented. His voice is not a close match…. And he lives only a few miles away from where Michael recorded 7 even. Why?? Now Sony is going to release some of this music and “said” artist is going to say what???

This is what led me to ask about the contract with Sony. How could Sony even want to release music already leaked all over the place under a different name?

Most of the people involved in Michael’s life and career don’t know me, but they know of me. Michael kept his private life just that Private!! Anyway that got me in the door, sort of…. I ask the right question to the right person and I got the answer I posted yesterday… Michael signed the Sony deal! Michael owns the rights to all of his music recorded while not under contract. And there is no proof as to when this music was recorded. Michael is the only one who had the right to sell this music to Sony. No matter what name is was released or leaked under prior!!! I hope I understand what is going on correctly.

My next questions are: Are we sure if Michael signed the contract is was really Michael’s signature? And if so when were they signed? Really??? Where the dates tampered with on the contract?

I began thinking; Michael had never done a tour without releasing new music. I can’t believe he was going to this time. Had things changed with Sony so much that he felt he could trust them enough to sign again with them?? I really doubt he would have ever done that. Especially if he was willing to go through so much trouble to keep 7Even from Sony. Was he going to sign with another label? Did Peter Lopez know it? Had he already signed? When Michael died he was only weeks away from gaining complete control of his music, and making enough money with it to get his share of the catalogue from Sony.

There is always the other possibility, that Michael had had enough! He was ready to retire. I KNOW he didn’t ever want to tour again. He thought he was too old to be singing and dancing on stage. Of course I disagreed, but understood why he didn’t want to be the center of attention again. What changed his mind?? or who changed his mind??

Still Searching for the Truth……….
Posted by TheMichaelJacksonTruth at 8:18 PM 4 comments  Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Google Buzz
Labels: Michael Jackson
Sunday, October 31, 2010WOW!!!
Up until yesterday, I have avoided questions about "Do you think he is alive?" because in all honesty I didn't know. I had my thoughts and beliefs but nothing concrete to go on. I was planning on one more trip out to L.A. and just chat with a few more people who I honestly thought would end up as a dead end. I was wrong...I think I have found a smoking gun, but I am not sure I understand its meaning.

The new contract that Michael has with Sony.... 10 albums in 10 years....200 million? Michael signed himself in February.... It is being refered to by those in the know... as the "Thriller" contract....It is not with the Michael Jackson Estate but with Michael Jackson himself...
I have not seen this contract as I would not have access to such, but I spoke to someone who should know and knew that I cared a lot about Michael, knew I was investigating his death.

I have come to believe that the more people who know now, the safer Michael will be. I have my reasons and will explain at a later date.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 14, 2010, 09:59:45 PM
And there's this from Michael Jackson Justice. (Note, I dont' know any of these people and can't speak to the validity of these blogs, but I am reading them and find them noteworthy and thought provoking.)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 7, 2010 – This Could be the Hope We are Looking For!

There is another interesting yet disturbingly greed-ridden story now unfolding between the Jackson Estate, aka Johns Branca & McClain and Michael’s “Heal the World Foundation”. One could understand the Estate wanting to sue for trademark infringement by some rogue lady who decided to start a charity with the name of Michael’s Foundation after he died to capitalize on his name. But that’s not what happened here. That’s just what Branca and company want the public to believe.

Please watch these two videos (part one and part two) to get the background of this story and learn how the Jackson estate, under control of John Branca, tried to pull the wool over the eyes of the public and Michael’s fan base.

Hijacking of the Jackson Estate, Part 1
Hijacking of the Jackson Estate,

I remember when these little news blips first started showing up a couple of months ago, about a woman who was trying to start a “Heal the World” charity like Michael’s and the accusations of her impersonating the actual foundation. Well guess what? It IS the actual foundation.

Those “friends” of Michael’s on his payroll, who were supposed to be taking care of and MANAGING his businesses? They ignored repeated attempts by what was left of “Heal the World” staff, to renew Michael’s business trademarks associated with “Heal the World”. They were ignored. So the staff managed to scrape enough money together to save the trademarks. Now . . . NOW John Branca wants to sue to get the trademarks back. They want to control ALL the trademarks associated with Michael Jackson and his companies.

Michael’s business managers during the history of “Heal the World” included, but were not limited to, Konitzer and Wisner, Branca, Bain, Rowe, Tohme, DiLeo. Now granted DiLeo didn’t have much time to “fix” things by the time he was inserted, but we know why he was manager. AEG brought him back. DiLeo replaced Rowe who may or may NOT have been fired by Michael. Rowe replaced Tohme, who Michael did fire because he was too controlling and he didn’t trust him. Tohme replaced Raymone Bain, and Bain replaced . . . well, it doesn’t matter. Just about every one of these people tried to sue Michael for money they obviously did not earn. How can people sincerely doing their jobs make such a mess of Michael's estate? Who was the manager in charge when “Heal the World” staff was trying to get someone to pay attention to Michael’s brands?

Go to 3:44 minutes into part one of that video above. Displayed is a criteria list for “Financial Exploitation”. As the interviewee states, this is something that is investigated to prove manipulation by family members during a contesting of a will. This is prevalent among the wealthier elderly.

Notice beside each criteria, there are the words in red “present with Jackson”. I agree with that. If this lady can get a lawyer and fight this using the “Financial Exploitation” she would have to prove each of these charges. You know that what means?

It means they would have to INVESTIGATE each one to prove it. This means that every one of those questionable characters around Michael would have to be pulled in and questioned. Every bit of crap that they have pulled when they were killing Michael that the authorities have ignored would have to be dissected. This could finally open up this investigation!

This lady is currently looking for help to hire a lawyer and fight the Estate-aka-Branca. TO DONATE TO Melissa so that she can get a lawyer to defend Estate Execs : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login & You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . Tomorrow, I am making some phone calls. I have an idea.

According to this article “Estate earns almost 1 billion”, John Branca just stole himself and John McClain almost $100 Million dollar paycheck this year alone. John & John earn 10% of any increase in the Jackson Estate. The year since Michael died is not even over yet and Michael has already earned over 2/3rds since June of last year, what Elvis has earned since his death in 1977. One has to question how the same bunch of incompetent gangsters who couldn’t accomplish while Michael was alive, what they have managed since his death. The answer is simple . . . They weren’t interested in helping him while he was alive. They couldn’t control his estate while he was alive, therefore no incentive. Amazing how they could accomplish this ONLY after they killed him!

For those of you not that familiar with John McClain, a friend of mine sent me an old article with a good background on him. Even though the article is 1998, Michael Jackson is mentioned as well as Janet.

Back in The Club - Another tie to gansters. What I didn’t know is that John McClain (some of you may already know this) and Trudy Green co-managed Michael in the early 1990’s. This article mentions him as well as a blurb about Tommy Mottola “engineering” the 2005 trial against Michael.

Michael speaks of a conspiracy in this video of a 2003 interview (a year after this famous Sony Kills Music speech and please forgive me for the language, I did not make this video), and this article confirms that Michael believed Al Malnik and Mottola were conspiring to take the Beatles album. If someone has just one picture of Michael with Malnik where he is actually smiling, please send it to me. Because in every picture I have seen of Michael with Malnik, the man looks absolutely miserable.

I found this video which also shows part of that 2003 interview where Michael says “conspiracy”. What I wasn’t expecting was an interview of Jermaine talking about the conspiracy and he breaks up. Notice what he says about how the court gave more seats to the media and had not enough seats for the Jackson family . . . and the REASONING they did this. I was floored! Even the lady interviewing Jermaine had to hold back her emotions.

There is an angle that I thought of tonight that I cannot discuss, but I have found a possible angle. I hope it’s not too late.

See what you can do about donating to the “Heal the World Foundation” defense fund that I posted at the top of this blog . . . This may be our chance to see justice. I can’t say anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

November 14, 2010, 10:03:18 PM
Wow!! Thank you for sharing this. Do you know who the other artist is? Do you think the "Thriller" contract could be the "real life Thriller"? (aka....the hoax) This is so interesting! I will have to keep my eye on that blog.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

November 14, 2010, 10:06:46 PM
And this one:

Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Michael Jackson's Circles of Influence Converge

John Branca is the common denominator in everything to do with Michael Jackson. Evidence to the contrary exists as to any possibility of him being hired back by Michael. There is a letter of dismissal written and delivered in February of 2003. No letter of reinstatement has ever been produced by Branca.

John Branca and John McClain are the co-executors of Michael’s Estate. The will in question, is a will written in 2002 and signed and dated and witnessed on a day that Michael was nowhere near Los Angeles. The signatures and initials on the lines do not look like Michael’s signatures. But the judge in Los Angeles passed this will as valid.

John Branca and John McClain are also executive producers of “This is It”. The movie that AEG and Kenny Ortega edited from an alleged 100 hours of rehearsal footage. Randy Phillips is the head of AEG. He and Kenny Ortega were responsible for hiring Dr. Murray to “help Michael sleep.” John Branca is also represents Sony and sits on the board of the Sony/ATV catalog. For now, let’s just look at John Branca’s circle of influence, since he is on all three sides of the businesses to benefit from Michael Jackson’s hard work. (That would be his estate, AEG concerts, and the Sony/ATV catalog) Let’s see who we run into.

Interesting Article on John Branca here, explains that 2003 wasn’t the only time Michael fired Branca. He also fired him in 1990 because David Geffen had told Michael that Branca had too much influence and control over Michael and his business. The article states that Michael fired Branca grudgingly and hired Burt Fields. Burt Fields resigned in 1993 over his disagreement with the settlement offer Sony and their insurance companies wanted to make to the family leveling the child molestation allegations against Michael. If you read the article, Branca not only went after Fields, taking his clients, he also persuaded Michael to rehire him.

Burt Fields ended up fielding a number of lawsuits, two of them by clients that Branca took from Burt Fields. Four of those lawsuits leveled at Burt Fields were for impropriety and conflict of interest. Yet Branca claims he was not out for revenge.

If Branca, as an entertainment lawyer, knew how to “find” evidence of conflict of interest, chances are, he also knew how to hide it.

Branca was with Michael for a long time. Between 1986 and 1990 before he was fired the first time, then again between 1993 (after the first child abuse charge that was leveled at Michael) and 2003 when Michael discovered the conflict Branca had with Sony. Interestingly in 1993, Michael was persuaded to let Sony's insurance companies pay off the Chandlers . . . after John Branca was hired on, instead of fighting it out in court. This heavily damanged Michael's reputation as well as public opinion about his innocence. Could the conspiracy have been set in motion as far back as 1993?

Slanted articles such as this , try to re-write history and it is this blogger’s educated (after some nine months now of research) opinion Sony had much more than a few business advisers marching in and out of Michael’s life. Seems just as Michael would suspect and fire a business employee, another one would step into their place. The article linked above is yet another one that gives the account that John Branca is the one who left Michael, not the other way around. Documents of Branca’s dismissal prove that Branca’s story is just that . . . a story.

If Branca quit working for Michael over his inability to control Michael’s decisions on who he hired to manage his business (which is something John was supposed to be doing in the first place), then why was he so quick to come back not once, but twice? In 1993 John wormed his way back into Jackson’s circle. Why? Not because of Michael, but because of Michael’s investments. His music catalog as well as the Sony/ATV catalog was now worth quadruple what it was when Branca negotiated that purchase back in 1986.

Why did Branca “condescend” to come back into Jackson’s fold in 2009, a miracle 8 days before the singer was killed, after being fired for conflict of interest in 2003? Again, not because of Michael, but because of a music publishing business that was now worth in the tens of billions. At the very least, Branca’s argument is disingenuous considering the documents on file that contradict his story. At best, John Branca again fulfilled yet another vindictive coo. In the world of entertainment executive elites, black entertainers better know their place. Michael badly embarrassed Sony when he went public with his battle back in 2002 over his album “Invincible” and the fight over his half of the Sony/ATV catalog.

The article above also states (again) that Michael fell into financial ruin because of his “spending habits” and his “failing career”. It ironically fails to mention the conspiracy of the 2005 Child abuse trial, the failure of Sony to live up to it’s contract to promote an album THEY produced and had rights to, the Branca and Mottola partnership to defraud Michael, nor the theft of money from the business advisers that came and went out of Michael’s life just long enough to cause a little more damage.

It does mention the long list of litigious ex-employees and “hangers-on”. It fails to mention that many of these lawsuits were unfounded, many more were from people Michael had never met. There were so many lawsuits being fielded at any given time, Michael had a team of up to 100 lawyers working to sift through the ungodly mess. More times than should have been necessary, Michael settled. There just weren’t enough Michael’s to go to court to testify against them all. Besides a law to limit what the press can print about a person without verification, Michael should be another reason that limits on litigation should be passed.

Aside from the value of Michael’s half of the music publishing business (to include his own MiJack catalog) in the billions, Michael had earned just over $500 million in his lifetime, just from album and concert ticket sales. A recorded (and a world record) $300 million of that was given to children’s charities. Another countless tens of millions was spent on lawyers, courts and lawsuit settlements and another countless was stolen from employees (and you think Walmart had problems with shrinkage).

Just because Sony stopped promoting Michael’s album didn’t mean the press stopped promoting Michael or his “weirdness”. Michael still needed security even more so because he had three children. He was still fending off lawsuits, he was still trying to survive the chaotic mess his toxic business managers left of his finances and he was still making music. The $250 million deal Branca made Sony for Michael’s unreleased music should attest to the rabid foaming of the mouth Branca had for getting back inside the Michael Jackson Industry.

Branca and Mottola were and are still friends. In the same article it mentions Dr. Tohme and claims he is/was an orthopedic surgeon-turned business man. Other investigators had yet to ever find a medical license ever for this Dr. Tohme. It also states that Jermaine Jackson, Michael’s brother, introduced Michael to Tohme in an effort to save Michael’s ranch from foreclosure.

Branca also knew Al Malnik (pictured above with wife) . . . another brief but well publicized “friendship” during the same time period Michael was battling Sony. Did Michael look happy in those two pictures above (with Al and Nancy, and with Brett holding his son Blanket) Mottola also knew Malnik and so did Frank DiLeo. Tight little Sicilian circle, isn’t it?

So why would Michael’s brother sell Tohme to Michael if Jermaine knew that Tohme was a bad guy? Well, maybe he didn’t.

Tohme is reportedly related to Jermaine’s wife, Alejandra. Jermaine married Alejandra in 1995, according to Wikipedia.

According to the LATimes article above, Dr. Tohme called friend Tom Barrack, a “distressed properties” billionaire and owner of Colony Capital, to talk to Michael about a plan to save the Neverland Ranch. As the article states, Barrack was at first reluctant to get involved because another friend of his was interested, but ultimately agreed. It then says that Barrack contacted a fellow friend and business associate, Philip Anschutz who owned, amongst other things, AEG Live - the very concert promoter who organized the “This is It” concert for Michael Jackson . . . the concert that became a Posthumous movie that earned another $200+ million worldwide in ticket and DVD sales.

So Barrack is the one that contacted Anschutz and not Tohme as had been reported originally? Barrack knew Anschutz and between 2008 and 2009, AEG suddenly became Michael’s nanny?

We are supposed to believe that AEG, seeing the wheelchair-bound, frail Michael Jackson in a “run-down” (I’d hate for them to see MY house, if that is what they called Michael’s then residence) housing compound, decided that investing in Michael’s living expenses, security, home education for Michael’s children, personal doctor at 150K a month PLUS costs for producing a concert were going to be a good deal? Can they really expect us to believe that the frail, wheelchair-bound Michael was deemed “healthy” enough to put on 10 concerts, let alone the 50 they added after he signed the contract that was “read” to him?

I’m sorry, but their story is not adding up. If they are going to hire writers to put out these planted articles, they really need to keep better track of the stories they are putting out because the gears in their machine don't fit. They must have gone to the same school of plausible deniability that Murray attended?

Barrack said it best when he was quoted, "There are very few individual artists who are multibillion-dollar businesses. And he (Michael Jackson) is one." Motive one.

Payback? Motive two, from both Branca and Sony. After all, Michael called to attention not only Sony’s tactics to get Michael’s music properties, but also what they did to George Michael and Mariah Carey. Michael brought to light what had been going on in the music and entertainment industry mainly off the radar until they went after one of the most popular and world-recognized artists of all time. Michael wasn’t just an artist. He had become an industry.

We will follow this network as it branches out beyond Branca, Barrack, AEG/Phillips and Tohme.

My suspicions are, in light of the claims of the LATimes article, if true, Tohme may have had nothing to do with Michael’s downfall and was in fact trying to help him. If it is true that it was Barrack that got AEG and the other jackals back into Michael’s life, Tohme and Jermaine could be cleared in this conspiracy. Tohme has disappeared from the public shortly after Michael died after giving a couple of short interviews. The rest of the clan however, is still very much in the picture and the profit, of Michael Jackson’s name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 14, 2010, 10:11:30 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"
Wow!! Thank you for sharing this. Do you know who the other artist is? Do you think the "Thriller" contract could be the "real life Thriller"? (aka....the hoax) This is so interesting! I will have to keep my eye on that blog.

I wonder too.  Guess we have to 'keep watchin'! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

July 18, 2011, 10:55:55 PM
have to read...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

July 18, 2011, 11:31:59 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
if he didn't trust him, he wouldn't have been executor of the estate and trust in my opinion.
I agree. Though I have been reading a lot of negative comments about him lately but those people don't think with their heads.
The fact is that he's an executor of the estate, what else should signify that he acts in Michael's interests?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

July 18, 2011, 11:36:29 PM

no picture, why never a picture????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

July 19, 2011, 07:12:54 PM
Quote from: "CC"

no picture, why never a picture????

Exactly. There are none, I searched a lot, and never came across with the picture of John McClain. I am not sure that the black guy's picture posted here is the right one. I have always been suspicious about that person. For some reason my instinct says the second executor is Michael . John McClain name is very common and to me was chosen in association with "Die Hard" movie characterJohn McClain starred by Bruce Willis.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions