Serenitys_Dream

50 Cent - @50CENT (verified)
November 13, 2010, 06:22:19 PM
50cent (Verified Account)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

...check me out on michael jackson new album
7:25 AM Nov 12th via web

michael reached out to me to do this song before he passed it going to be the biggest thing ever.hes the one we got our idea from
7:27 AM Nov 12th via web
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: 50 Cent - Monster (Song)
November 13, 2010, 06:26:15 PM
Awesome! Can't wait to hear it! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

bec

November 13, 2010, 07:33:02 PM
The snippet I heard before it got pulled sounded good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 13, 2010, 08:08:24 PM
Wasn't able to hear the snippet! :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Serenitys_Dream

November 13, 2010, 09:00:02 PM
A hoaxed hoax?   :lol:

Wacko Collabo Between 50 Cent And Jacko Nothing But A Load Of Hooey
Press release claiming to be from Jackson's label was just a prank.
Apr 26 2006  By Jennifer Vineyard

DJ Whoo Kid wants to bring Michael Jackson and 50 Cent together, there's no doubt about that — it's just not happening as soon as reports might lead you to believe. Thanks to an announcement seemingly released by Jacko's new record label, which stated the singer's dream team was a done deal, several media outlets ran with the news, not realizing the press release was a prank.

There had been enough news in recent weeks to suggest that the press release was the real thing. Whoo Kid revealed earlier this month that Jackson had chatted him up about a possible collaboration with 50 (see "DJ Whoo Kid Spends An Evening In Bahrain 'Chillin' ' With Michael Jackson"). Whoo Kid had just come back from Bahrain, where he said he had arranged a phone conversation between the two artists.

The phony press release, sent Sunday as an e-mail claiming to be from Two Seas Records, claimed this was now happening. "I do not know who put this story out, certainly not us," Two Seas spokesperson Sue Harris said. "But it doesn't surprise me!"

Media outlets such as Billboard and Rolling Stone picked up the hoax on Monday, reporting details that Jackson and 50 were joining forces on a song called "Now That I Found Love," featuring up-and-coming singer Lucy Diamonds, and that it would be out November 21.

"I don't know who made that up," Whoo Kid said, regarding those reports. "I don't know who Lucy Diamonds is."

"How are they saying it is a 50/ MJ/ Lucy song?" Diamond's spokesperson Jonathan Hay said. "This whole thing is freaking strange."

Reports stated that the song would also be on a Whoo Kid mixtape called MJ Unit - The Takeover, which would supposedly feature five unreleased Jackson songs and mash-ups of his prior hits with songs from members of the G-Unit camp, including Lloyd Banks, Mase, Young Buck, Mobb Deep and M.O.P. This was most likely "borrowed" from the fact that Whoo Kid is planning to work with Banks, Mase and Mobb Deep. But "Now That I Found Love" gives shout-outs to 50's rival, the Game, as well as DJ Skee, Nu Jerzey Devil and Black Wall Street.

"This isn't good because Lucy is talking to Game, she's been talking to Game for a while," Hay said. "So she won't be on that [MJ Unit] mixtape, not unless they stole her song."

As for Jackson, his camp refuses to give any information about the singer's upcoming projects, even to correct fake reports or press releases.

"As far as we are concerned, details regarding the recording of Michael Jackson's albums are being kept under wraps," Harris said. "We will not be making any comments as to who may or may not be working with Michael Jackson in the studio. We will not be making any announcements, nor will we be reacting to any speculation or reports in the media."

A spokesperson for 50 Cent did not elaborate on the prank.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But they really did work together and reports are that "Monster was recorded sometime ago" as in several years ago. 50 Cent also dedicated his latest album to Michael, now this may be sincere or a market ploy but 50 claims to have been a "long-time fan of Michael Jackson".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: 50 Cent - @50CENT (verified)
January 19, 2012, 09:36:13 AM
From what I see on his Twitter page, 50 cent is preparing the ground for faking his own death.  ;D
Hey 50 cent, we are waiting for comebacks, not other leavings!  :)

On a serious tone, I hope he'll overcome these bad moments in his life.
I am grateful for what he did for MJ's "Monster".  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: 50 Cent - @50CENT (verified)
January 19, 2012, 10:55:40 AM
my comp wont let me view his twitt..was it him that was having a rough time with his lable and not living long? or was it another rapper?..
huggs n love n faith to all
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions