I have to say I wasn't too impressed really though I did try to take on board that the judges were looking for people who "felt" the music like Michael did, rather than just people who imitated him.  I did think they would have played a lot more of his music though and was disappointed that they didn't, and there were some good dancers.

I have tried to keep out of the Jermaine related comments but when I sat and watched him last night, explaining what he was looking for in a dancer, and what Michael was like blah, blah, I just couldn't help thinking "and what the hell do you know, you never danced liked Michael yourself so how can you judge anyone else".  Just really got up my nose!

And some of those poor kids are so desperate to dance in front of Jermaine, why?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sue

I knew right away that the show would be like that.

There are only a few dancers who can actually come close to what Michael was doing on stage (or James Brown for that matter) and that young Turkish boy Yetenek is one of them. His performance just blew my mind :shock:  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

Hi everyone,it was not what i was expecting at all, :cry: it was more like, do what you want,and do it to an MJ song. :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What is so unnerving to me, is that people are coming out of the wood work to make some kind of profit off of Michael.  Are they ever going to leave him alone.  Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful that TII was made and I was able to see him one more time.  But, the money that everyone made off of this is just ridiculous, then we have the Jackson brothers that just argue all the time and were only showing tears when Jermaine was talking about when he stayed with Motown and was on his own.  They were all crying but when they talked of Michael, there were no tears.  Yeah, they may have made there voice sound sad, but when it came to tears there were none.  They looked down at the floor and wiped their dry eyes.  Then the remark that TIto said about seeing his brother very soon.  (I think it was Tito)  What is up with that??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
What is so unnerving to me, is that people are coming out of the wood work to make some kind of profit off of Michael.  Are they ever going to leave him alone.  Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful that TII was made and I was able to see him one more time.  But, the money that everyone made off of this is just ridiculous, then we have the Jackson brothers that just argue all the time and were only showing tears when Jermaine was talking about when he stayed with Motown and was on his own.  They were all crying but when they talked of Michael, there were no tears.  Yeah, they may have made there voice sound sad, but when it came to tears there were none.  They looked down at the floor and wiped their dry eyes.  Then the remark that TIto said about seeing his brother very soon.  (I think it was Tito)  What is up with that??

I think it was Jackie, although I had to cry when I saw that part there were no tears in their eyes well almost but it just was good acting?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I watched about 2 mins of it, saw a group of hip hop dancers, and thought wat d ell that gotta do wit Michael.....GARBAGE!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

sweet1

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"

I think it was Jackie, although I had to cry when I saw that part there were no tears in their eyes well almost but it just was good acting?

I must say I haven't seen Move Like Michael. I am not surprised at any of the responses I have read about the show though. No one can ever compare to MJ. Of course, his name is the most marketable item in the 21st century. If anyone associate his name with any project it will get high ratings or sell like mad. MJ is a legend all his own. Now, in regards to Tito or Jackie whoever made that comment about seeing Michael soon all I could think to myself was what are you going to do kill yourself? That was such a slip to make on camera. If MJ was supposed to be dead how could you see him soon. Perhaps, it's because he's not dead at all. Aside, from wiping those dry eyes that were tear free. All of them are such poor actors. I must give them props for trying though even if they don't do a good job. I just want MJ back so badly. I want him to blow the world's mind. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions