mjboogieTopic starter

Mums The Word
December 15, 2009, 10:22:42 PM
I have a question for everyone. Ok. Now we know that MJ's (fake death) has officially been ruled a homicide by LAPD? Right? (Unless this has changed?) the point is .........has anyone noticed that no major media network (that I know of has discussed this) Now the biggest entertainer of all time has died and his supposed killer has went back to practicing medicine? while the investigation is ongoing? The point I am making is good ole Larry King? Has he said anything (hell this is major news coverage where are all the panel of guest that appear on Nancy Grace! Jane Vellez Mitchell! Anderson Cooper 360, Geraldo(lord knows Geraldo is acting weird) I am not talking the locals I am talking major news networks, Where are MJ's supporter through all of this (Doc returns to work? license has not been suspended?) Al Sharpton! Jesse Jackson!!! This my friends is realllllllllly off! BECAUSE these media sources were all over the coverage of MJ's death , but now that Murray has returned to work they are Mums the word? Your thoughts and if any one of you have found something forgive me upload it for me. Thanks. ;)  OH yeah I dont think TMZ fits into the category but what about ET? Mums the word!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Mums The Word
December 15, 2009, 10:30:17 PM
I have thought the same thing.  I am to the point where I want to contact these so-called investigative journalists and ask them why they are avoiding the biggest story of the year!  Wouldn't supposedly  murdering the biggest entertainer of our era be a  huge story?  Isn't that what they live for?  Hmmmmmm, I don't get it either.  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am obsessed with a man I have never met, yet, I feel like I have known him forever.

je

December 15, 2009, 10:57:38 PM
i have to agree with both of you..nothing at all in the news..i would
like to know the answers to your questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 15, 2009, 11:02:06 PM
This doesn't make any sense at all.Although,I do think he is alive,I feel a lot of frustration about this!The biggest star of all times,and no questionnings,no follow-ups :shock: ...I mean the fans that thinks he his dead must be very upset about this situation!I was wondering,if some media knows anything for sure and maybe others  suspect a hoax but don't want to comment just yet about it and are waiting ,cause like us,they're trying to figure out what is really going on?They are making an investigation of their own and looking for proofs?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

December 15, 2009, 11:03:02 PM
Yes.  You are ABSOLUTELY correct.  Especially Geraldo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 11:11:44 PM
i agree with u!!....and where r those great friends mj used to have..like, Diana ross,liza minelly,Christian Audigier or those people who work with him a long time ago on his tours like siedah garret, cris fillinges, the costumes old guy ,jeniffer baten or even the dancers...those people keep thier mouth shut.... :?:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

Lorrie

December 15, 2009, 11:23:18 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
I have a question for everyone. Ok. Now we know that MJ's (fake death) has officially been ruled a homicide by LAPD? Right? (Unless this has changed?) the point is .........has anyone noticed that no major media network (that I know of has discussed this) Now the biggest entertainer of all time has died and his supposed killer has went back to practicing medicine? while the investigation is ongoing?
There are several reasons why many people, especially those in the mainstream media, aren't speaking up about Murray returning to work after he admitted his involvement in June 25.

(1) They know something and are staying quiet until it's the right time to speak up, if ever (this mainly applies to people who know Michael personally, like Diana Ross).

(2) They realize something is fishy, but they don't know exactly what. As a result, they're playing the waiting game, just like us. Once the trial starts, if the situation goes that far, or something else "big" happens, the attention will increase again.

(3) It's not uncommon for doctors to continue practicing medicine after they're put in the spotlight for incompetence. There are formal procedures that have to be followed at the medical, legal, and law enforcement levels, and that takes time. Note how the doctors accused of contributing to Anna Nicole's death have all been allowed to continue practicing, and they've been doing so ever since her death.

(4) One of the biggest factors in the silence is the huge amount of attention the media paid to Michael's "death" right after June 25. Many, many people were righteously pissed that the story dominated the news for weeks on end, especially in the U.S., and media outlets are scared of a backlash from consumers if they start reporting about Michael a lot again for no good reason.

(5) Finally and sadly, as Michael himself has said, bad news is better than good news, as far as the media is concerned. Going on and on about Murray for his role in Michael's death is equivalent to good news because it makes Michael look like a victim instead of the eccentric "freak" many in the media like to portray him as. That's why the druggie reports and multiple-baby-daddy nonsense were such hot topics --  they painted Michael in the worst light possible, which sells, unfortunately.

Apologies for the novel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 01:43:46 AM
To me, definitely they are playing the waiting game. They don't want to show their cards (discuss in a public forum) until the LAPD takes the lead and makes an announcement on the investigation in January.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 05:13:27 AM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Quote from: "mjboogie"
I have a question for everyone. Ok. Now we know that MJ's (fake death) has officially been ruled a homicide by LAPD? Right? (Unless this has changed?) the point is .........has anyone noticed that no major media network (that I know of has discussed this) Now the biggest entertainer of all time has died and his supposed killer has went back to practicing medicine? while the investigation is ongoing?
There are several reasons why many people, especially those in the mainstream media, aren't speaking up about Murray returning to work after he admitted his involvement in June 25.

(1) They know something and are staying quiet until it's the right time to speak up, if ever (this mainly applies to people who know Michael personally, like Diana Ross).

(2) They realize something is fishy, but they don't know exactly what. As a result, they're playing the waiting game, just like us. Once the trial starts, if the situation goes that far, or something else "big" happens, the attention will increase again.

(3) It's not uncommon for doctors to continue practicing medicine after they're put in the spotlight for incompetence. There are formal procedures that have to be followed at the medical, legal, and law enforcement levels, and that takes time. Note how the doctors accused of contributing to Anna Nicole's death have all been allowed to continue practicing, and they've been doing so ever since her death.

(4) One of the biggest factors in the silence is the huge amount of attention the media paid to Michael's "death" right after June 25. Many, many people were righteously pissed that the story dominated the news for weeks on end, especially in the U.S., and media outlets are scared of a backlash from consumers if they start reporting about Michael a lot again for no good reason.

(5) Finally and sadly, as Michael himself has said, bad news is better than good news, as far as the media is concerned. Going on and on about Murray for his role in Michael's death is equivalent to good news because it makes Michael look like a victim instead of the eccentric "freak" many in the media like to portray him as. That's why the druggie reports and multiple-baby-daddy nonsense were such hot topics --  they painted Michael in the worst light possible, which sells, unfortunately.
Apologies for the novel.

:(  :( this makes me feel rly sad...but how can they NOT report more abt dr. murray and how hes back to work and stuff i mean its rly strange..ET at least shud say something cos they are the main celeb news and i was wondering the same thing abt how quickly michael is out of the news while john and kate gosselin, who totally annoy me btw, have been there 4 fricking AGESSSS and its not lyk their story is bigger than the death of the king of pop..!! makes me mad

btw im new here so hey :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]When words fail, music speaks..[/size]

[size=150]Music is my life...michael you are my music and therefore my life =) [/size]

[size=150]Believe in L.O.V.E and magic[/size]

December 16, 2009, 08:51:37 AM
Quote from: "Freeze Frame"
To me, definitely they are playing the waiting game. They don't want to show their cards (discuss in a public forum) until the LAPD takes the lead and makes an announcement on the investigation in January.

EXACTLY!! I HOPE!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

December 16, 2009, 09:00:16 AM
.....OR, maybe they arent saying anything because theyve been told by "someone" NOT to report on it.

MJ when he comes back (if he does) wants people to have "forgotten" about him and his death.......so he can make his BAM enterence!!

People are more interested right now in Tiger Woods and the Helath Care plan and other things at the moment....get their minds off MJ for a bit and then all of a sudden.....he's seen at the grocery store or something!!

I would have a coronary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 09:09:44 AM
Quote from: "MJJLives"
I have thought the same thing.  I am to the point where I want to contact these so-called investigative journalists and ask them why they are avoiding the biggest story of the year!  Wouldn't supposedly  murdering the biggest entertainer of our era be a  huge story?  Isn't that what they live for?  Hmmmmmm, I don't get it either.  :shock:

I have contacted all the media anchors that were mentioned about.NOT one has responded.

I mean they don't even mention the thousands of fans that think this is a hoax and investigating on our own. Whats up with that???

Something is really really fishy...and who said Geraldo was punked? I tried to find out about that and found nothing..anyone have any info on that? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 11:21:11 AM
I contacted a few of the tabloids here in the US and in the UK. No response. I figured that they would be most likely to respond moreso than maintream media. Mainstream media would view hoax believers as crazy fans living in denial and ignore us.   In the past, the tabloids would have at least followed up to feature a story about the crazy fans living in denial. Nothing has materialized. Plus as it has been mentioned beofre the never ending count of who has bedded Tiger is what media is most interested in now. Remeber MJ is "dead" The stories surrounding  a dead celebrity are  not as interesting to the general public as those following a living breathing one.

I must laugh when I think about this turn of events in the media. Is Mj sitting somewhere with a smile and saying "Thanks Tiger  for taking the spotlight off of me" or is he frowning and saying "Dammit Tiger why did you have to get in the way and steal my thunder!" :lol:

Quote from: "doreentbird"
Quote from: "MJJLives"

I have contacted all the media anchors that were mentioned about.NOT one has responded.

I mean they don't even mention the thousands of fans that think this is a hoax and investigating on our own. Whats up with that???

Something is really really fishy...and who said Geraldo was punked? I tried to find out about that and found nothing..anyone have any info on that? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 11:35:32 AM
IMO in THEIR eyes there is nothing noteworthy to report. They've covered Murray going back to work. There have been numerous interviews with the family and their so-called feelings on MJ's passing. There have been several articles/ interviews on the reality show. I think they think there needs to be something big to spend the time and resources to cover it. Again I have to say they are waiting for the next chapter to unfold (will Murray be arrested and what are the conclusions of the investigation)?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

December 16, 2009, 11:54:14 AM
i find this strange to.. here in the UK sky news have a habit of putting things on first thing in a morning then by afternoon its gone!!  :evil:

when Murray went back to work if you press the red button on your remote you can select individual screens.. this had a little screen of its own in the morning then by lunch time nothing..

i feel like they find something out.. report it the think about it like 'OH SH*T'  :shock: and take it off.. cos usually it stays within the headlines seperate screen all day!!

thats my idea anyway.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions