pepperTopic starter

Usher to Perform With Black Eyed Peas at Super Bowl XLV?

Feb 3rd 2011 11:15AM by Steven J. Horowitz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"The cat's out of the bag. While the Black Eyed Peas are slated to perform during this Sunday's Super Bowl halftime show, organizers have a few more tricks up their sleeves, with inside sources claiming that R&B sensation Usher and former Guns 'N Roses guitarist Slash have been scheduled to make surprise appearances during the BEP show.

The surprise guests, which were not supposed to be announced, each have connections to the stars of the gig. Usher has previously collaborated with will.i.am on the international smash 'O.M.G.,' while the frizzy-haired guitarist laid down a track dubbed 'Beautiful Dangerous' last year with Fergie. This marks the first time that either artist has appeared during the prestigious Super Bowl halftime show.

The Black Eyed Peas previously announced that they would be keeping it clean during the performance, excluding 'My Humps' from their megamix. Fans can expect the quartet to perform 'I Gotta Feeling' during the show, set to air halfway through the Green Bay Packers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers game on Sunday beginning at 6:30PM"

"each have connections to the stars of the gig..." and all of them have connections to Michael Jackson!

I wonder who else might be there? ;)

And don't forget this tie-in...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late