"BACK" is not a HOAX believer?
November 18, 2010, 03:55:42 PM
So "BACK" is this person who joined the MJJC forum in April 2005 and made some very interesting posts, many of them strongly defending Katherine Jackson, which overall make many of us believe that he's either MJ or else a real insider.  Well, looking at some of his posts recently I realized that he doesn't seem to believe in the hoax... How can we explain this?  If MJ is alive, shouldn't "BACK" know this?

I don't know how to attach BACK's posts in a way that you can view them, so I'll just use the links from Bec's blog (haha, using Bec's blog again):

On 25-10-2009 BACK wrote:
"Conrad Mur[derer] (the taker of life)"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

On 22-06-2010 BACK wrote, referring to Katherine:
"After losing a Son nearly a year ago, you're reminded of just how fragile any element of life can be."

BACK is very no-nonsense in general, and I don't get the sense he was kidding when calling Murray a murderer... I'm puzzled.  :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Re: "BACK" is not a HOAX believer?
November 18, 2010, 04:05:09 PM
Glad you're bringing this up. I remember reading that and also puzzling over it too. In my mind I guess I was thinking that BACK was cryptic by pretending to be an insider and an outsider, not too clearly so people wouldn't suspect he was Michael. Like elements of this hoax with TIAI, TS, and TMZ many statements seem to contradict each other creating confusion. That's how I took it. BACK couldn't let certain elements out of the bag too soon. JMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 04:12:33 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Glad you're bringing this up. I remember reading that and also puzzling over it too. In my mind I guess I was thinking that BACK was cryptic by pretending to be an insider and an outsider, not too clearly so people wouldn't suspect he was Michael. Like elements of this hoax with TIAI, TS, and TMZ many statements seem to contradict each other creating confusion. That's how I took it. BACK couldn't let certain elements out of the bag too soon. JMO.

Yes, but BACK has the choice of not posting at all, or not talking about Murray at all.  To write implying that Michael was murdered is a strong statement - which also seems reckless and insensitive to me, if Michael is really alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 04:28:52 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
So "BACK" is this person who joined the MJJC forum in April 2005 and made some very interesting posts, many of them strongly defending Katherine Jackson, which overall make many of us believe that he's either MJ or else a real insider.  Well, looking at some of his posts recently I realized that he doesn't seem to believe in the hoax... How can we explain this?  If MJ is alive, shouldn't "BACK" know this?

I don't know how to attach BACK's posts in a way that you can view them, so I'll just use the links from Bec's blog (haha, using Bec's blog again):

On 25-10-2009 BACK wrote:
"Conrad Mur[derer] (the taker of life)"

On 22-06-2010 BACK wrote, referring to Katherine:
"After losing a Son nearly a year ago, you're reminded of just how fragile any element of life can be."

BACK is very no-nonsense in general, and I don't get the sense he was kidding when calling Murray a murderer... I'm puzzled.  :?:

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't really see where it absolutely isn't Michael. I'll have to look at it some more but this BACK person is really protective of Katherine and talks as one who knows the family first hand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 18, 2010, 04:40:13 PM
voiceforthesilent:

There's no absolute proof that BACK is Michael either.  It could be Janet or Randy, it could be Diana Ross or Evan Ross, it could be anyone familiar with the music biz and somewhat familiar with Michael...

Whenever we believe that someone is an insider (MJ or not), we want proof that they are, NOT that they aren't.  (If I say to you that I'm an insider, you'll ask for proof right?)  And if BACK is Michael and is alive, why would he say that Katherine lost a son and Murray is a "taker of life"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 04:45:09 PM
If he posted anything saying he beLIEved in the hoax he would have been blasted by the members. MJ is smarter than that.
BeLIEving BACK is MJ is not for everyone. It's been debated and posted many times, but you will either beLIEve it's MJ or not.  I am convinced it's MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 04:46:20 PM
voiceforthesilent:

There's no absolute proof that BACK is Michael either.  It could be Janet or Randy, it could be Diana Ross or Evan Ross, it could be anyone familiar with the music biz and somewhat familiar with Michael...

Whenever we believe that someone is an insider (MJ or not), we want proof that they are, NOT that they aren't.  (If I say to you that I'm an insider, you'll ask for proof right?)  And if BACK is Michael and is alive, why would he say that Katherine lost a son and Murray is a "taker of life"?
Trust me it's not Diana or Evan or Randy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 04:55:33 PM
Okay, I'm just now getting aquainted with BACK. So I may not have enough information to have an opinion at all. But I just read one of the posts you included, and the part where he says Conrad Mur(derer) made me laugh instantly. Like, I felt like it was done intentionally to be funny. Sort of like a play on words. And "Taker of life" I read as if it were his "role" in a film. If BACK is MJ, then I think that might be appropriate for him to do. A bit insensitive? Maybe. But isn't faking your death a bit insensitive? Many think so. Mike's a prankster, remember?!  :D  ;)

I do agree that it's important for someone to prove they are an insider, and not just prove that they aren't. But part of me feels like, if it really is MJ, then he might not feel the need to provide proof.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

November 18, 2010, 04:58:30 PM
foreverking:

No one has yet offered a possible answer to my question:
If BACK is Michael and is alive, why would he say that Katherine lost a son and Murray is a "taker of life"?  I don't believe in blind faith, or in disregarding everything that doesn't fit the hoax idea or our ideas of who TS or BACK or other people & things are... I try to stay objective (as much as I can) and notice when something supports the hoax AND when something doesn't.

I understand that Michael/BACK wouldn't necessarily say "Mike's alive" or "I believe in the hoax", but why make a post calling Murray a murderer?  As I said, BACK didn't need to post at all, or to talk about Murray at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 05:05:19 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Okay, I'm just now getting aquainted with BACK. So I may not have enough information to have an opinion at all. But I just read one of the posts you included, and the part where he says Conrad Mur(derer) made me laugh instantly. Like, I felt like it was done intentionally to be funny. Sort of like a play on words. And "Taker of life" I read as if it were his "role" in a film. If BACK is MJ, then I think that might be appropriate for him to do. A bit insensitive? Maybe. But isn't faking your death a bit insensitive? Many think so. Mike's a prankster, remember?!  :D  ;)

I do agree that it's important for someone to prove they are an insider, and not just prove that they aren't. But part of me feels like, if it really is MJ, then he might not feel the need to provide proof.

Thanks for responding, Jaci.  If you could see those posts as funny/humorous, that's OK... I really didn't.  BACK is pretty dead serious in his posts, generally speaking... A death hoax is about joking that YOU (Mike in this case) are dead, which isn't insensitive - especially if your family and close friends are in the know.  Referring to SOMEONE ELSE as a murderer is a different story - and Michael was always careful about the statements he made about others.  VERY careful, if you look at his interviews, speeches, and even leaked phone calls to random friends.  He refused to trash Eminem when given the chance, for instance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 05:06:23 PM
foreverking:

No one has yet offered a possible answer to my question:
If BACK is Michael and is alive, why would he say that Katherine lost a son and Murray is a "taker of life"?  I don't believe in blind faith, or in disregarding everything that doesn't fit the hoax idea or our ideas of who TS or BACK or other people & things are... I try to stay objective (as much as I can) and notice when something supports the hoax AND when something doesn't.

I understand that Michael/BACK wouldn't necessarily say "Mike's alive" or "I believe in the hoax", but why make a post calling Murray a murderer?  As I said, BACK didn't need to post at all, or to talk about Murray at all.
[/size]

Well, MJ didn't need to go and fake his death and stir up all this mystery either...  ;) lol jk  :D

My point is, if BACK is Mike, I think he would make his own rules just like with everything else.

Again, I have only read a few of BACK's posts. So I do not really know if he is Michael. Just sort of playing devil's advocate and sharing my first impressions, but definitely ready to learn more about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

November 18, 2010, 05:11:16 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Thanks for responding, Jaci.  If you could see those posts as funny/humorous, that's OK... I really didn't.  BACK is pretty dead serious in his posts, generally speaking... A death hoax is about joking that YOU (Mike in this case) are dead, which isn't insensitive - especially if your family and close friends are in the know.  Referring to SOMEONE ELSE as a murderer is a different story - and Michael was always careful about the statements he made about others.  VERY careful, if you look at his interviews, speeches, and even leaked phone calls to random friends.  He refused to trash Eminem when given the chance, for instance.

I can definitely see where you are coming from with that. I suppose I'm just looking at it from a different angle. I figure it's possible for Murrary to be in the know and perhaps even on Michael's side. Afterall, do we even know if that is his real identity? He could be laughing about that comment right now as we speak. He is a "murderer" in public opinion. Maybe that  is his role in this alternate reality film and therefore was said in good humor.

Totally possible that my imagination has just run off again though  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 05:13:47 PM
Jaci, you said:
"Well, MJ didn't need to go and fake his death and stir up all this mystery either..."

Jaci, do you really think Michael did this as a game/play?  And he "didn't need to"?  
Sorry, but I believe this is SERIOUS STUFF.  Michael did not hoax his death (assuming he did), and put his 3 children through this, for no good reason...
1. MJ may actually have been forced into this - by circumstances we aren't aware of.
2. Even if MJ wasn't forced, he had a damn good reason for this.

EDIT: OK, I see you said "jk" and I do hope you were joking.
Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 05:20:50 PM by truthprevails
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 05:18:35 PM
voiceforthesilent:

Please accept my apology if I've upset you. I can see that you feel quite passionate about this. I did not make the statement to say that I believe Michael is BACK. He could be, he couldn't be. I am definitely leaning towards an insider but I didn't mean to imply that I believe it was definitely Michael. I was just saying that those statements didn't give me a clear indication that it wasn't.

I agree with Jaci - I think the comment about Mur (derer) was meant with humor. I even chuckled when I saw how it was worded.

Please accept my apology for upsetting you. You could very well be right. At this point we only have suspicions one way or the other.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 18, 2010, 05:22:48 PM
Jaci, you said:
"Well, MJ didn't need to go and fake his death and stir up all this mystery either..."

Jaci, do you really think Michael did this as a game/play?  And he "didn't need to"?  
Sorry, but I believe this is SERIOUS STUFF.  Michael did not hoax his death (assuming he did), and put his 3 children through this, for no good reason...
1. MJ may actually have been forced into this - by circumstances we aren't aware of.
2. Even if MJ wasn't forced, he had a damn good reason for this.

Oh I agree 100% that it's serious stuff, for sure. He did have damn good reason. But, I also believe it's possible to have fun while dealing with serious stuff, he proved that his entire life. Reminds me of a quote from V for Vendetta:

"A revolution without dancing is not a revolution worth having"  :D

Plus, you have to admit, many aspects of all this have been QUITE entertaining, right?

And yes, if he was forced into it for reasons we aren't aware of then that would be a different story.

Oh and by the way, I was being sarcastic when I said MJ didn't need to hoax his death. I know he DEFINITELY needed to do this, it was very necessary. Sorry, I always try to stray from sarcasm over the internet because tone is so hard to detect.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal