Re: "BACK" is not a HOAX believer?
November 18, 2010, 05:28:01 PM
Truthprevails - you appear to be upset over this but please know that we are all on your side. We are searching for the truth just like you are. We all know how serious this is and we all know there has to be good reason.

May I kindly say that it's not beneficial to attack others if they don't believe the same as you do. May I also say that I love your passion for Michael and for finding the truth. The truth will be revealed in the end regardless of the vehicle we use to get there. Please know that we do care. Blessings.

Quote from: "truthprevails"
Jaci, you said:
"Well, MJ didn't need to go and fake his death and stir up all this mystery either..."

Jaci, do you really think Michael did this as a game/play?  And he "didn't need to"?  
Sorry, but I believe this is SERIOUS STUFF.  Michael did not hoax his death (assuming he did), and put his 3 children through this, for no good reason...
1. MJ may actually have been forced into this - by circumstances we aren't aware of.
2. Even if MJ wasn't forced, he had a damn good reason for this.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 18, 2010, 05:31:04 PM
Jaci: I edited my post - noticed you said you were joking.

voiceforthesilent: It's cool, you didn't upset me!  I just think there's a bit of a tendency on this forum to make the things that don't fit the hoax fit, one way or another, and I wish that we could just set them aside as "things that raise little alarm bells" without forcing them to fit.  Of course there's a lot that none of us really know, and we can only hypothesize...

This is just something that raised an alarm bell for me, and it made me wonder whether there could be a motivation/reason for BACK making those statements which eludes me (because it really does).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 05:35:41 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
Jaci: I edited my post - noticed you said you were joking.

voiceforthesilent: It's cool, you didn't upset me!  I just think there's a bit of a tendency on this forum to make the things that don't fit the hoax fit, one way or another, and I wish that we could just set them aside as "things that raise little alarm bells" without forcing them to fit.  Of course there's a lot that none of us really know, and we can only hypothesize...

This is just something that raised an alarm bell for me, and it made me wonder whether there could be a motivation/reason for BACK making those statements which eludes me (because it really does).

LOL - funny, because I added the "jk" to my posts about TWO seconds after I posted it, because I realized I had used sarcasm and it has gotten me in trouble in the past...so I wanted to edit it before anyone could see it. Dang, I wasn't quick enough!  :lol:

And don't worry, I don't feel I was being attacked. I am used to conversations getting a bit passionate here and I think at this point most of us just take it with a grain of salt. At least I do. We all come from different walks of life that allow us to see things differently. It's a blessing not a curse! I just try to take it all in as well as give what I have to contribute to the conversation.

Love!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 18, 2010, 05:36:34 PM
I didn't mean to attack anyone, and I'm really sorry if it came across that way.  I will actually stay out of this particular thread from now on, as I've already made my viewpoint clear and basically asked people for their opinions.  So I will let others contribute their views.  Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 08:06:48 PM
I havent' read all of the post but I wanted to make a point about the hoax
You are trying to find logical answers to an illogical situation (the hoax).
Think about it, nothing about this situation is logical no matter what you believe (beLIEve). MJ faking his death is not logical. MJ being afraid for his life, yet taking a drug which could kill him in his sleep from a doctor who he hardly knew, is not logical. MJ posting on a public forum under a pseudo name is not logical. MJ doing 50 concerts at the age of 50 is not logical. BACK posting the exact date of MJ's death is not logical. Mother Kate going on Oprah when she knows how her son felt about Oprah, not logical. Yet all of these things have occured.

MJ thinks outside of the box, he's proved this many times as he continues to make history.  BACK never asked for followers or said he was an insider. He never made You tube videos and he never send out tweets. He never asked anyone to believe he is MJ and he has never tried to prove anything. You can either believe he's MJ or not. I choose to beLIEve.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 18, 2010, 11:11:49 PM
truth you read the whole blog post didn't you?

MJ appears to be doing something on the MJJC site. Perhaps punking them has been planned for a long time. He said "this forum [MJJC] serves it's purpose well" shortly after arriving on the scene (2006).

Maybe they are supposed to be involved for a reason. There's seems to be some manipulation going on there, with Admin and deletion of hoax related comments. They are being led along. The information they are allowed to discuss there is being controlled for some reason. Remember, MJJC is owned by someone close to the estate.

Between back's posts, the connections MJJC has, the Breaking News controversey and subsequent estate/sony statements and the family twitter war all enraging the fan community, causing them to fight bitterly within the ranks... something is going on here.

(Ps. some may not realize, many MJJC members assumed back was MJ and discussed it openly on the boards, so in order for back to continue posting post 6/25/09, he HAD to address the Murray/Murder/MJ is Dead thing and comment accordingly as a "non-believer" else it would have looked suspicious and people might wonder. This caused anyone who had suspicions before to change their mind and accept that back had never been MJ after all. Obviously, MJJC intends to remain hoax-talk free and hoax-thought free as well. Again, indicating an agenda.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

_Anna_

November 19, 2010, 12:41:42 AM
Quote from: "bec"

Ps. some may not realize, many MJJC members assumed back was MJ and discussed it openly on the boards, so in order for back to continue posting post 6/25/09, he HAD to address the Murray/Murder/MJ is Dead thing and comment accordingly as a "non-believer" else it would have looked suspicious and people might wonder. This caused anyone who had suspicions before to change their mind and accept that back had never been MJ after all. Obviously, MJJC intends to remain hoax-talk free and hoax-thought free as well. Again, indicating an agenda.
I have been thinking about this too, why BACK seems to be completely PRO-murder idea. But you are right,people there already implied it was Michael so considering that the forum forbids any hoax discussion, how could he post without it being either deleted or suspicious.

I say this because in a way I believe BACK could be Michael, even if his way of talking is completely different, there are some things he said, the 7 days theory, the post on 5th of november about coincidences, that are strange.Who could have said that if not him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 19, 2010, 01:15:49 AM
He warned them too, one year ago, to lay off the Jackson family, especially KJ, or else. Repeatedly and aggressively I'd say.

Said:

But I promise, not only Mr. Taylor, but to those who sincerely believe in the ORIGINAL intent of this forum, if Katherine Jackson is not given her due respect, we are prepared to transfer part of the burden we have had to bear from those relentless insults right where it belongs. Sadly, most of the disdain originates from an UNLIKELY place! The more I think about it, the greater my agony elevates because I never thought it would devolve to such a circumstance. The leadership could help us, but many appear to subliminally support it. Michael wouldn’t WANT this I assure you. Me-me-me ness will lead some to the edge before they open their eyes.

Real Talk!

Keep WATCHIN'.......

and lots more.

I have all the screenshots of back's warnings starting 10/24/09, lots on 11/5/09, through the last one 6/22/10, (11) total, on this page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

November 19, 2010, 01:20:35 AM
Anna, don't forget "keep watchin'" :18 This Is It trailer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Tarja

November 19, 2010, 01:24:53 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Anna, don't forget "keep watchin'" :18 This Is It trailer.

I always understood "now, watch me". I am still not sure about it, I don't know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

_Anna_

November 19, 2010, 01:28:32 AM
Yes....I know. I am not sure if he says "now watch me" or "keep watchin' ". I was always bugged about that. Is it "official" he says "keep watchin' "?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 19, 2010, 01:37:36 AM
The clip in question, at :18
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Tarja

November 19, 2010, 01:41:14 AM
It sounds like "keep watchin' " but it is so short that I can't say for sure
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

November 19, 2010, 04:28:44 AM
I'd say "Keep Watchin'" though it's so well-hidden! Had the volume way up on my headphones! As for BACK, I always got the impression that he was MJ, the anger he expressed wasn't a surprise to me, I know some have said MJ didn't talk like that, but I think that's the point.  People only knew the image that was created and I think if you consider a lot of the songs on HIStory and Invincible he was able to express anger and rage through them but usually that was something that he kept repressed from public view.  He maybe needed those who would try and destroy him to believe that he was such a gentle innocent soul that he wasn't capable of talking tough or making threats, at least outside of the recording studio.  It reminds me of what BlackJack was talking about, how he may have been hoaxing us all for years with this image of a sweet innocent childlike man who played with butterflies, and how someone like that would probably not have achieved the kind of things MJ has achieved in the music and entertainment business.  He is smart, a good businessman(I don't think he ever was broke) and had the ambition, drive and talent to go beyond superstardom. After everything he went through someone so fragile would have been left in the dust, but I believe he is and was made of much stronger stuff than he was given credit for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

_Anna_

November 19, 2010, 06:10:43 AM
Quote from: "trustno1"
I'd say "Keep Watchin'" though it's so well-hidden! Had the volume way up on my headphones! As for BACK, I always got the impression that he was MJ, the anger he expressed wasn't a surprise to me, I know some have said MJ didn't talk like that, but I think that's the point.  People only knew the image that was created.
Yes, indeed. I remember Lisa saying that in private he is very different than what people see, she said something like "people would be surprised to see he doesn't talk on a high voice all the time, that he swears and acts like that".

People really don't know him as the man Michael. I am absolutely sure he's very different than what he let people see. People think they know every detail about him. They do not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions