GraceTopic starter

The Awakening & P.R.O.P.O.F.O.L.
December 16, 2009, 11:45:05 AM
I have been following all kind of theories, findings, thoughts, events, inconsistencies, "clues" (or mishaps) since June 25, 2009.

I have tried to sort out a large amount of stuff, picked up imposters, lies, unplausible pieces and put them aside. I put aside the manipulation of a TIAI redirection and the rude aggressions of a TNZ "we are in the know" claim (which they are not since they present nothing new).

I stumbled upon another wordpress blog about "the awakening" where somebody tries to activate people to feel love and spread love. It is a nice place and the intention is nice - just the colour "black" doesn't fit right. Every week they give a "clue". Seems everybody is gambling in the web ... LOL no, they are nice.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I was kind of settled with everything.

Now comes the strange part.
Someone from my wider network with whom I am doing business once in a while started sending newsletters about his concerns on the status of global economics.
Today, I got scared since he sent me a warning on the soon bankruptcy of the state of California and the bankruptcy of the US before the end of the winter and troops invading from Canada and US preparations for civil unrests. He is neither in the US nor in Europe and has no obvious links to the US (not obvious to me).
Youtube does not only consist of the latest Michael's home videos but also a lot of scary videos on camps, transports and features whose purpose is not clear.

These are some of the links I ran over
A comment on this leading me to this

There are rumours about China refraining from granting any more credits to the US and reports that while wallstreet top bankers were heading for a conference with Mr. Obama the 3 top managers were missing for a "fog alibi" (it was said they did not book flights at all).

Now what I am asking myself is - are we short thinking when it comes to Michael and his message?
If we can draw a line from "don't believe what tabloids / press say" to "not all you read is true and you will not read all that is true" to question everything and dare thinking yourself - where would this end?

Would it end at MJ's disappearance day, would it end at the memorial, the burial, the movie, the LKL blog imposters, the mysterious twitters, the TMZ "dead celebrities" list, at The Jack5ons, the biblical connections we draw, the anarchic MJ we found, the spiritual MJ, the MJ with a L.O.V.E. message?

Would it end at MJ caring so much for us that he maybe wanted us to wake up to more capabilities we ever knew and more love we ever experienced in our lives?
Was his awakening us to L.O.V.E. his means to prepare us for dark months to come because he was foreseeing what would be happening?
L.O.V.E. as the only shield against fear and control?

I was warned that banks would close worldwide and that I should prepare to have money and food reserves at home. I think this is scary and I do not know what to make out of this. The person telling me this is not in my personal environment, not making money off these news and has no personal interest in me. So I really do not know what to make out of it.
I don't want to scare you, I thought it would be worth discussing whether what we are looking at with Michael's messages might be still too much focused on what we perceived so far in his entertainment career. Couldn't it be much more?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

CC

Re: The Awakening ?
December 16, 2009, 11:56:05 AM
:shock:
HI GRACE! ;)
LIKE ALWAYS... YOUR POST IS AN AWAKENING...
BUT I WAS THINKING THAT IF ALL OF US THINK IN THIS DARK TIME TO COME, AND STARTS TO BUYING FOOD FOR RESERVES AND TAKE THE MONEY OUT OF THE BANK, THERE WILL BE CAOS TOO... JUST A THOUGHT... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

GraceTopic starter

December 16, 2009, 12:02:44 PM
CC, you're right. I thought about it, whether I should post it.
But as always I decided for yes, it's better to talk something than to put it under the carpet (or behind a veil).
Only facing the truth (and may it hurt) takes the power away from lies and fears.
So give me your thoughts please - this time I need your feedback.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002

Time to BE.

CC

December 16, 2009, 12:19:16 PM
You're right ... BETTER PUT THE CARDS ON THE TABLE AND WE KNOW TO WHO WE ARE PLAYING AND WHAT WE ARE PLAYING. The planet is falling apart, many people are starving OR SICK, BUT UNTIL WE GET TO US we will not realize. IN MY COUNTRY IN THE YEAR 2001 THERE WAS A TERRIBLE CRISIS WAS THE YEAR I married and had my only daughter. Looting, people were killing, literally, a little food ... WAS TERRIBLE ... YEAR THAT WAS I decided not to have children ... Not now. WE START THE CHANGE FOR US, NOT rush to get the money of the Bank or buy lots of food ... Good to know, be awake, but I THINK WE ARE OUR WORST ENEMIES. Selfishness. I hope you understand what I mean. Change starts with oneself. THE HISTORY OF THE EGG AND CHICKEN ... THE MAN IN THE MIRROR. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GraceTopic starter

December 16, 2009, 12:45:24 PM
CC, I can only agree. The key is inside of us. Then we'll overcome all obstacles and accomplish all tasks and get over all barriers. Even if there should be dark times ahead, sun will be coming back again for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

CC

December 16, 2009, 01:03:59 PM
BUT DO NOT LET'S SEE, THERE IS ALWAYS THE SUN ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 01:06:45 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
CC, you're right. I thought about it, whether I should post it.
But as always I decided for yes, it's better to talk something than to put it under the carpet (or behind a veil).
Only facing the truth (and may it hurt) takes the power away from lies and fears.
So give me your thoughts please - this time I need your feedback.
grace i love reading your posts the make me see sense and are easy to understand you no i get confused :? but this one i admit is a bit scary but it does need to out there
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GraceTopic starter

Re: The Awakening & Propofol / Diprivan
December 16, 2009, 02:02:53 PM
Coming back to the wordpress blog on the awakening.
It gave a clue today on "4 Feathers" and "Propofol".
Please see the movie if you can and read also through the comments

This makes me come back to "yes Michael achieves to restore his honor". Also with us having had any doubt on him. Not only with media or people not liking him or those still believing he was not treated right in the trials. He's clearing air with us too.

Some thought of my last days was on his so-said addiction on painkillers.
"Don't throw a stone on your neighbour as you are living in a glass house, too."

How many times did we admit during the last months that we were addicted to the forum and rushed back to the desktop to join? We laughed then and thought is was funny. And yet were so glad to find the relief from our pains, worries and sorrows in here. So how fast can situations get us off our regular track and how fast can we be in need of a relief and a helping hand?

I admit, there were times that I could not walk very far without the forum and you folks in here. And if I only lurked and did not post - you were my help and my prop.

Prop?
Yes, my prop.

Prop of fool?

Fol is latin for leaf. Prop of fol is a tree?
To prop someone up = to build up / erect someone, construct someone.
Diprivan = to deprive someone of something / power = to rob someone of his power - coincidence?

Read Annie's post please on her research on Propofol
[Propofol provides loss of awareness ]
[Personally, I believe propofol was “planted” or was there for other reasons and now is the scapegoat.]

Annie, you were so right.
It was all in front of our eyes.

We are the ones addicted to painkillers like TV soaps, tabloids, liars fooling us, calming our worries every evening with false statements, infotainment instead of information, propping us up for their convenience and to their will. We are the ones to wake up. Of course the dosis is not letal. Never will be. Just enough to silence us.

Michael did not place ANYTHING in this scene without any intention or reflection or thorough thought behind.

I am bowing for the King...

--------------------------------
These are the old threads on Propofol and we were so close to the meaning in retrospective reading:

Do you happen to think why did emphasize Propofol?

Theory: It is indeed a general anesthesia.
The patient who took it will have to sleep for hours.
Like the one who undergoes major surgery will be administered on same procedure.for them not to feel pain during operation.
(credit to queenpanther55)

Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 02:44:46 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

December 16, 2009, 02:19:24 PM
:D  GRACE YOU ARE A LEGEND IT IS ALL CLEAR TO ME NOW THANKS :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 02:20:00 PM
:D  GRACE YOU ARE A LEGEND IT IS ALL CLEAR TO ME NOW THANKS :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 16, 2009, 02:41:29 PM
ok... WOW! what a trip!  :D
really he can't take all that, he can't be so stupid... he is the KING OF POP! why he do something like that? it's imposible! but i don't want to pressure him (in case he is reading :? ) AWAKE PEOPLE :!:
i'm trying to read all you read Grace, but... i'm done! what time is in your country? europe right?
i'm in south america and is the afternoon  and i can't read anymore for today... :P  you are full of energy!  :geek:
L.O.V.E.
LOOK THIS, I POST IT... SOME PEOPLE ONLY SEE WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE, THEY WANT TO SEE HIM...
I LOOK THE TREE AND SEE HIM, BREATHING... OUR PLANET, WE NEED TO BREATHE, STOP AND BREATHE... NON CAUSUAL: "HE WAS NOT BREATHING" :?:  HEAL THE WORLD :!:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The Awakening & P.R.O.P.O.F.O.L.
December 17, 2009, 10:40:04 AM
I was warned that banks would close worldwide and that I should prepare to have money and food reserves at home. I think this is scary and I do not know what to make out of this. The person telling me this is not in my personal environment, not making money off these news and has no personal interest in me. So I really do not know what to make out of it.
I don't want to scare you, I thought it would be worth discussing whether what we are looking at with Michael's messages might be still too much focused on what we perceived so far in his entertainment career. Couldn't it be much more?

Grace,

You are right.

Although it is a concern it is something that we need to be prepared there are just too many things that are about to unravel now for us as the Americans to continue to ignore and pretend that because we live in the land of the free that it won't effect us.  Many of us have been deceived into believing this won't happen but yet the dollar continues to drop, 800,000 H1N1 vaccines stated that it wasn't a strong dosage, we are changing laws making right wrong, and wrong right. More laws being changing to become anti-god and anti-christ.  The powers that be have controlled and contrived this entire economic system making the unemployment up to almost over 11% now.  Even small businesses are having their challenges but although small businesses are it is where it is at if people were really concentrating on the strengths that they can have after they have been laid off from their jobs.  Everything is being fulfilled.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The Awakening & P.R.O.P.O.F.O.L.
December 17, 2009, 10:54:49 AM
it's going very wrong in the world!
i've known that for some time now.
it's getting more worse everyday.

it's predicted that this would happen. there's gonna be a difficult time.

so that's why we have to act now.
all this injustice, lying and manipulating, has to stop!

we are made individuals(who don't have a lot of contact with others), so that we can be manipulated even easier.
together it's more difficult. together we're strong!!!
we have to unite!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions