bonita

Re: Hold My Hand Video - Anyone get cast? I did!
November 24, 2010, 10:32:14 AM
WHOa this is crazy!! My boyfriend  and I were there too!! I wonder what you look like to see if I remember you lol!!!
I didnt get to do the balloon thing tho! I guess we left too early  :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bonita

November 24, 2010, 10:34:19 AM
I know! That was sooo messed up! All the people I met were pissed about that. Who would try to sabotage it like that?

Quote from: "MJsbasheret"
Yes...we all got the email saying it was postponed...but MJ fans are too smart for the idiot who sent out that email. B/c the email came from a live.com address with the name Michael misspelled. The original email we got was from a gmail.com account and it had the name spelled correctly. So we questioned it pretty quickly and the correct people sent out an email (pretty last minute) to tell us that the other email was fake.

And yes....really strange to me about the chanting...but in the same breath....the director seemed to make stuff up as he went along. Nothing seemed planned except for the walking in the light.

The other thing that was odd was when we first asked when the video would air the director said he wasn't sure. Then later, before they released us, he was very specific and said Dec 6th.

And I do believe Oprah has a lot to do with MJs return. Not sure how they are gonna pull it off....but it's coming! Can you feel it?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2010, 10:35:45 AM
Bonita...you left?! OMG! Why would any believer leave when they said there'd be more?!

I was sitting by the table with that older chick who kept dancing! and the little boy who moved like Mike!

I met a fellow believer who checks this message board (hey girl!)...and we talked and talked and talked for HOURS!  Sorry we didn't get to meet!

Where in CA are you Roxy and Bonita?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bonita

November 24, 2010, 10:43:22 AM
Yeah we left!! damn. haha yeah but they said it was just for fans who wanted to dance, lol. I didnt want to do that. We live in central california near Bakersfield. We drove 2 1/2 hours. It was awesome though.

I'm so glad to know that there were other beLIEvers there!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bonita

November 24, 2010, 10:57:22 AM
We were there in Tustin for Hold My Hand and I gotta say--- it was such an incredible experience. They had us walking in the light and the director told us to look happy and clap our hands to the music. I hope they use it in the video.  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: That would be so cool! There was a kid named Isaac who I believe is a main part of the music video because he was shot separately and he was decked out in MJ outfit and he danced BRILLIANTLY. I mean this kid was legit and he was so adorable he was like 7 or something. We saw him dancing in smoke when we got there at the BLIMP HANGAR really early--from far away I thought it was actually Mike haha jk. The director explained to us that he was a dancer and he had "similar beginnings that Michael Jackson had." I'm not sure what that meant but all I wanna say is that we had so much fun!

We were so relieved that it turned out to be that day and not actually postponed.
and dont tell anyone I told you this because I dont wanna get busted lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2010, 11:55:36 AM
Quote from: "MJsbasheret"
Bonita...you left?! OMG! Why would any believer leave when they said there'd be more?!

I was sitting by the table with that older chick who kept dancing! and the little boy who moved like Mike!

I met a fellow believer who checks this message board (hey girl!)...and we talked and talked and talked for HOURS!  Sorry we didn't get to meet!

Where in CA are you Roxy and Bonita?

Oh my gosh! I'm sad we didn't meet.  I was there wearing a bright yellow shirt and boots ha and I know what little boy you're talking about. lol.  He was so cute.  
I'm currently in Irvine :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2010, 07:04:17 PM
TMZ stated yesterday that the video would have a heaven like theme to it.  They said they would have spies on the set.lol  Anyway they were talking about MJ like 3 times on the show yesterday.  I was like dang.  It's so obvious that they read this site.  Shout out to TMZ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2010, 07:09:26 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
TMZ stated yesterday that the video would have a heaven like theme to it.  They said they would have spies on the set.lol  Anyway they were talking about MJ like 3 times on the show yesterday.  I was like dang.  It's so obvious that they read this site.  Shout out to TMZ.

What else did they mention?  :o  Of course the one day I decide to miss tMZ they have so much on Michael lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

November 24, 2010, 08:13:14 PM
Quote from: "backstager"
Quote from: "msteetee34"

What else did they mention?  :o  Of course the one day I decide to miss tMZ they have so much on Michael lol
I knew eh they did mention MJ lots! was it the episode they showed the pic MJ is drinking with the little people?
they also mentioned randy saying that some tracks were fake
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2010, 09:26:08 PM
Wow - thank you so much for sharing this awesome day with us! I feel so blessed to be communicating with celebrities :)

If this producer didn't have a clear plan in mind then it's clear that he isn't the one running the show, right? Also - isn't two weeks a little quick for a music video to be put together? This just seems like it's being put together really fast.

December 6th...isn't that the day that Teddy Riley also said he'd be on Oprah? It sounds like she is going to have another full episode of Michael. Hmmm...so they will talk to Teddy about the album. I am anxious to see this show because unlike the others, I know that Teddy supports Michael 100% and isn't afraid to speak up. Wouldn't it be great if Akon is on the show too and they start comparing notes about Michael's hoax? LOL. Keep the faith people. It's all unfolding before our eyes...blessings :)

Edit: I saw this video on youtube. We have some awesomely talented people on this forum!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

November 24, 2010, 11:48:47 PM
i have to ask . did they find the person with no hands to be in the video that they were looking for?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

November 25, 2010, 02:07:12 PM
The director said he wasn't sure what was going to be used. The only part that was strategic was the walking in the light part. Everything else was just "this looks good lets do it...and then another take" But the balloons and the dancing at the end was by the seat of his pants...not planned.

There was one gal on a wheel chair...but she had hands! They tried to make sure she was up front...but some of the lame-ass MJ fans kept walking in front of her...not cool.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

November 25, 2010, 03:46:12 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
So there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I knew it all along.

Been there.. almost..there was a light..I believe in miracles...I'm still here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

December 03, 2010, 10:14:52 PM
Quote from: "roxy101"

I wore bright yellow to stand out LOL

;)

omg, is that you in the yellow shirt in this Hold My Hand 30 second snippet ?  Look @ the 17 second mark.  There is a person with a yellow shirt within the rest of the people :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me.. Try hard to love me"

December 03, 2010, 10:28:23 PM
Quote from: "MJnowANDforever"
Quote from: "roxy101"

I wore bright yellow to stand out LOL

;)

omg, is that you in the yellow shirt in this Hold My Hand 30 second snippet ?  Look @ the 17 second mark.  There is a person with a yellow shirt within the rest of the people :lol:

YES! that is me.  You can barely make me out, but it's me lol ...i guess the yellow thing sort of worked? Guess I'll have to wait until Monday to find out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions