Jackie almost convinced me that Michael is gone
December 14, 2009, 03:50:11 PM
He was so sad and weepy the whole first hour on the show last night.  I was like dang Jackie, give ME a break.  You are breaking my heart.  They were speaking so soft I had to turn my volume up almost full blast.  

It was interesting to see that they can go virtually anywhere without being mobbed.  A few paps and a few fans asking for autographs.  But generally, they are free to go as they please.  It must've been hard for Michael to be with them and know that his presence changed all of that.  He couldn't even go across the street, let alone to a restaurant or a cd store.  He must have felt like an outsider even with his own family.  How lonely can one get?  That could explain his reason for backing away from the family, so that they could be free and be at peace, not because he was a super star, but out of consideration for them.  He never put himself first.  Sometimes, I wish he would.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Lorrie

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
It must've been hard for Michael to be with them and know that his presence changed all of that.  He couldn't even go across the street, let alone to a restaurant or a cd store.  He must have felt like an outsider even with his own family.  How lonely can one get?  That could explain his reason for backing away from the family, so that they could be free and be at peace, not because he was a super star, but out of consideration for them.
Very true. Michael even spoke about this before. I remember he once mentioned that his oldest sibling Rebbie probably misunderstood why he didn't spend more time around her and her family when he was younger.

Rebbie seemed to think he had something against her or didn't like her, when he actually envied and deeply respected her family life. But he didn't want to ruin it for her by being around because he knew his presence would just attract unnecessary attention (and, as always, criticism) to them.

I wish he had had an invisible airplane like Wonder Woman and an invisibility cloak like Harry Potter so he could have spent more time doing the things he enjoyed and being with the people he loved. Hopefully, he's getting that chance right now.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions