2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Michael is or was an angel, but the understanding of scripture is being made more clear and more defined then ever before. Why now, for when the generation is the last generation understanding will be come very clear, and man will know, the antichrist will only be known when he stands in the temple and claims to be GOD end of. Anyone who thinks he can point to the Antichrist now is a fool, and anyone who seeks shall not find him until its time.

On the other hand GOD has made it clear who is come, and who will be seen, but believed only be the true church of GOD, and we will then know who are false, including religious leaders, and false prophets and all who claim to be, for they simply have there false words to back them.
Michael will be born human, how, why, Scripture gives the answers and the Key is in the person to come. Put the two together, and you see living prophecy being fulfilled.
Same as it happen to Jesus

The greatest gift to that GOD can give an angel is to be born human. Only GOD the father has that power to do so, and let no one deceive you other wise.

GOD has showed us how to test, how to know who is, and who is not of GOD, and GOD is making sure we will know 100% the real Michael will be, for only GOD can make it so, and place all signs, symbols, numbers, ancestry, and hints from the bible into one person just like Jesus was given, there can be no mistake this time, for the whole true church of GOD will believe it, of course the false churches will be in a panic to denote it, but the facts are facts. No matter the weeds must be separated from the wheat, to which this will happen, and the evil that Governments and leaders will not change, but get worst for they will know that have but a little time left, and know that the fruits of evil commented by them will condemn them, they now have nothing to lose.

God is brilliant, perfect in his plans, which will not change for they were set in stone from the very beginning of our time.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

Sometimes we want to believe that when someone does great things they must be superhuman. But the truth is, we all have that power within us. I do not believe Michael is an angel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nynyro"
Sometimes we want to believe that when someone does great things they must be superhuman. But the truth is, we all have that power within us. I do not believe Michael is an angel.

I agree 100%. He just tapped into what we all have whether we believe we do or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

This is why Michael got hurt so much in his life. People didn't consider that he was a human being with thoughts and feelings. Michael Jackson was truly talented and truly charming. To me, to fans he is an angel, but not in the religious superhuman sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know what I believe. :?

Maybe he is, he's the only human I can give the title "angel" to.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

mjjamm

I'm pretty sure he was human, and nothing more. Perhaps he was blessed with a lot of Jesus's personality, but he was purely a human with angelic attractions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

But Michael ain't done yet, so you can't say for sure either way. I recommend reading all related threads to
see the amazing parallels and facts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We all have the potential to be human angels right here on Earth! Just think of what angels do and you know it's possible. I believe MJ is/was a human angel, as there are many more among us; we just have to see them, appreciate them, let them do what they are supposed to and strive to become an angel ourselves.
"Love is how you earn your wings."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

Supervision

by 2good2btrue » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:49 pm
Is Michael an earth angel??? According to the bible he is!

Well now, if we are talking about the Christian Bible,(or are we talking some other Bible here? :? )
 Michael more than fits the AntiChrist archetype[/color] ,as described in the Bk of Revelations of the Christian Bible,  and also may fit  the description of Lucifer the angel,  in the OT of the Christian Bible again

Lucifer the angel  is described in the OT,  as having been   the heavenly chief musician ,of God,  who was ejected out of heaven, and  fell to earth, all  because of his as the Bible relates to us anyway..

What is more,while I am not God, and I can't say what is what for sure,  I have researched Michael and his possible "saint hood", and come up with more questions than answers about his possible a spiritual stance.

Further, I also have no doubt in my mind , that he, Mike himself was a high level 33 degrees  Freemason,,which meant, that Mike was a person, who did not accept Christ Jesus as his Savior and Lord , as any Christian believer does,. :?

Rather, I found in my own research, that Mike  was actually  deep into the occult,as to be found in the  Satanist Aleister Crowley et.al teachings and also all the Mystery teachings of The ONE EYE Cults of the LUciferic ILLUMINATI Freemasons.

As for the term "earth angel",as posted here, as far as I know, that term itself,  is nowhere to be found in the Christian Bible.

But,talking about angels on earth,  the Christian Bible does record about the Nephilim, the Fallen Angels.[/color]

Could be that Mike may fit in that genealogy,,who is to say really,especially,  if we have to insist that Mike is/was an earth angel. :?

Other wise,IMO. the KOP may just have to settle on a  title much less than an angel with wings, or a Jesus Messiah type ,viz. that of a good son of God,witnessed by Mike's  huge humanitarian work and efforts here on our planets, and all the joy he gave to so many around the world through out his career as an top entertainer of the world.

Peace. .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Supervision - how do you know/where did you read it that Mj was a freemason?
I don't know anything about that aspect of his life ( which moist keep a secret anyway) but judging by his life and what he's had to go through, especially in the last 10 -15 years, i doubt he is a masson; they tend to protect each other and 33rd degree is high as far as know; he wouldnt have been through so much if he were in that crowd IMO.
Do you have any info on that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

Supervision

Re: Is Michael an earth angel??? According to the bible he
 by Truth_or_Dare » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:02 am
@Supervision - how do you know/where did you read it that Mj was a freemason?
I don't know anything about that aspect of his life ( which moist keep a secret anyway)

I am not surprised you may not readily have observed the connection of Mike and Freemasonry.Most fans really do not. I myself after being a fan of Mike for almost 40yrs, just  recently did a thorough research on this angle about Mike and his art  etc,  to make this connection.

And yes again,about most keeping it a secret,it is true,   the Freemasons are on secretive bunch, but not so secretive that you can not open your eyes and see, and do a  bit of research into some of these people’s background that you will not find tons of material that does indeed verify their association and alliance to the craft.

. Such was my research, where I was able to do so, and the findings I made are more than enough to substantiate my claim.

I don’t know if you are familiar with the thread I had opened about six or so month ago, called Visions from Micael,in General Talk, here on the forum,  but this issue has been discussed there practically to death,LOL, and I did openly debate and post about my findings etc.
 . So, it is too much for me to get into here, but you are welcome to go back and read my posts there.

But to summarize my take on this subject, Mike and his association with Freemasonry is something no one can deny .

It is so from his earliest days in JW faith. The JW as you may know , are considered as a cult by fundamental Christians, and the founder of that “cult” is Charles Taze Russel, a 33rd degree Mason himself.
Those are the early days in our beloved Mike's life, and he was just a kid ,of course, but it is something that followed him through out his career .

Heavy involvement of Mike with the Freemason of the  Satanic Music industry et al..  

To see for yourself what I am talking about,  all you got to do is just go look and see, just about  every output of Mike’s artistry, including lyrics and vids of his,  and also his dress and makeup and the symbolism he used in everything he ever did in his whole career.

Even his latest album Michael is saturated with nothing but Freemasons symbols and with Mike showing his alliance to these group.

Michael also is listed as on of the famous Freemasons of this world, in the Codex Magica , a book that was meant to out famous Freemasons .

There is so much out there for you to find if you take a bit of your time . But, to get you started, you may wish  just to read my posts and many things I hope will be clear to you.
2 links I will post for you here below,, you can go from there.  
Pls. feel free to  PM me or post any questions you may have  here or on Visions from Michael.  :)

but judging by his life and what he's had to go through, especially in the last 10 -15 years, i doubt he is a masson; they tend to protect each other and 33rd degree is high as far as know; he wouldnt have been through so much if he were in that crowd IMO.

Well, I disagree. Yes that is a crowed that does stick together, but it is also like any other group where there are factions and condemnations too.

For instance like as happens in the Mafia. Someone has it in for you for one reason or other, (including not paying your dues, or even trying to step our of line as our Mike may have tried to do, ) and there you have it, a frame up , a dirty deed will be sanctioned , even including murder.

Have you never heard of the Masonic Sacrifice?
Ala the Princess Diana for instance , who most believe , that the Masons did sacrifice her, as well as some believe,God forbid,  that is exactly,  what may happened to our Mike as well. ;)
Even doc Murry is a mason as you know. Most of his associates were also Masons, so  that is the real fact of the matter as far as I get it.

(look at the art cover of Kaye West album hinting at that for instance about our Mike and a possible Masonic Sacrifice etc.. :? ....)

Do you have any info on that?

Here are just a couple of links where I posted at Visions from Michel,  a lengthy post regrading this subject and more .
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Excerpts from my old post..Visions from Michael..

Supervision wrote:
...so I invite you to settle in and start reading and at the end,all are free to draw their own conclusions.

Note: this inquiry takes the view, that Michael Jackson was/is a Mason.

My second ctd . inquiry post..

you can start with the above links and keep reading  my posts are  quite lengthy though , I warn you now in advance... LOL. :lol:
Thanks for your reply to my post, and your interest about this particular angel of Mike and the hoax. :)
again any question,let me know.. :)  
Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you Supervision for putting me up to date. I havent been on the forum in the last 3 months as much ( life issues) so I'm behind with some stuff. I have read parts of "visions from michael"; i think i even posted one of my visions at the beginning. But I must have missed the part about the massons. I will be sure to catch up on my reading and I will post my response there. I have had some vision of him too that I never got to post about; i'm sure how "teeling" they are but maybe i'll post them anyhow.

Blessings and thanks!
See you in the other thread ! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

Supervision

Truth or Dare..You are very welcome . :D
And see you at  V f. M thread then. It is better to dialogue there anyway .
so looking forward to hear your dream/vision about Mike.
Who knows what it came to tell you/us?
See ya.soon
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late