TS's identity and... Sony
November 25, 2010, 06:38:37 AM
The fact that TS keeps his identity secret is a bit strange…

In one of his/her posts he/she said that even if he/she revealed his/her identity, we wouldn’t believe him/her and that there was no point doing that. Well, we have passed through much more difficult matters than the identity of a person and we have learned when to beLIEve and when not to. As to whether knowing the identity of your major informer is necessary or not, the answer is absolutely yes. The information given on a subject is a most important part of understanding the facts, but the identity of the source of this information is equally important. This is because considering something as a clue just because someone claims it to be a clue, can control and direct your search and conclusion even if you have an excellent ability of judging.

Some people say that TS’s identity should remain secret because if he/she is someone near the MJ camp everyone will believe him/her and follow him/her without judging and acting on their own will, while if he/she has no close connection to the MJ camp everyone will reject him/her and stop believing him/her. Well, this does not stand as an excuse at all. We do not need communicational tricks to form our opinions and the power of someone’s words should stand only for what his/her words are and not for how he/she promotes them. For example, when you say “prejudice is ignorance”, that idea can stand on its own despite who said it or how he/she promoted him/herself. After all, we can judge, criticize and think for ourselves in order to choose who we listen to and who we not, and this is the only way to support MJ and those who strive for humanity’s sake.

Let me point out something straight ahead… If TS’s revealed his/her identity Michael would definitely not be in danger. MJ’s supposed enemies are very powerful and have all the means necessary to achieve their goals. If MJ is a threat to them they would do everything possible to stop him. I don’t think that anyone argues whether those building the New World Order are capable of espionage or not. Actually they are capable of far more terrible things. So, if we have noticed that Michael is alive and plans to fight them, they have definitely noticed it too. And if TS is holding key information about MJ, considering that his/her acts via the internet are enough for them to detect him/her, he/she would have been caught by them by now. Moreover, MJ would never jeopardize his mission giving valuable information about it to someone that could be detected by his enemies and putting him/her in danger. So, the conclusion of this is that TS cannot have key information that put Michael’s life in danger.

As far as TS’s secrecy about his/her identity is concerned, I tend to believe that his/her connection to Sony is far closer than he/she has been willing to admit until now. Although, this is not necessarily bad, it is a bit suspicious. My search in the internet has provided some interesting information.
The fact that TS had always much information about MJ and his CD’s and the “This IS It” DVD before this information was available to anyone else can show a relation to Sony without much explanation and search.
TS also had always much information about TMZ. He/ She seemed to predict when they would publish specific subjects, have information from the inside and have knowledge of specific data and events before they would become known and happen, such as MJ police files and Murray’s trials. This can also suggest a connection to Sony, because Sony collaborates with TMZ, as the creator of a browser for mobile phones to establish connection to the TMZ channel and provide mobile phone users with access to TMZ news. That means that someone inside Sony can have TMZ information before it is published. Here is a link about that:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Moreover, TS successfully predicted a relation to the 2012 film with the MJ hoax, before the film was available in the cinemas and generally in the public. As we know the major character’s name was Jackson. This suggests a relation between TS and Sony as well. The film was distributed by Columbia Pictures, which is owned by Sony. The related web pages are in the following link:
1)   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
2)   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Finally, about the time that TS started his/her redirects(October 2009), Sony had shortly before announced that they would start the project "This Is Also It" due to the success of "This Is It", which would be about other dead starts and similar to "This IS It". They claimed this investment to be most profitable. One of the first sites to announce that was "The Huffington Post", which is a site used by TS for his/her clues. The mentioned article about the announcement is on the following link:

This set of coincidences closely related to TS, statistically strongly suggests that TS is very close to the Sony camp. Note that my search was very rapid, which means that many more things can be found about TS’s relation to Sony, with a better and more thorough search.

All in all, TS's identity is not important to what we think or believe about Michael, or it is not more important than anyone else's identity. However, the fact that Sony profits from MJ and that they have abused him in the past raises concerns. The fact that those who have said that MJ is alive, such as Akon, Riley and Eros Ramazzotti are related to Sony and the first two profit from the new album’s sales, raises concerns as well. And I strongly believe that it is our right to know the source of our information, since we fight equally to TS and everyone else here, for more than a year now.

I neither blame nor accuse, I only suggest caution, awareness and thinking for ourselves.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

MissG

Re: TS's identity and... Sony
November 25, 2010, 06:44:53 AM
TS could tell us that he is "anybody" still will be our decision to believe it or not  ;)

I am Beyoncé  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 25, 2010, 06:51:51 AM
And you got your new member identity just to write this? Why? Were you that scared to use your own member ID and show us who you are?

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 06:58:21 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
TS could tell us that he is "anybody" still will be our decision to believe it or not  ;)

I am Beyoncé  :)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
That explains a lot! I knew it!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

November 25, 2010, 06:59:25 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
And you got your new member identity just to write this? Why? Were you that scared to use your own member ID and show us who you are?

It is my only member identity, that I got yesterday. I've been watching, though, this site since the very beginning. I am not afraid of anything. I just exress my views, that I felt that I wanted to share with the people here. And sorry, but personal attacks don't stand as arguments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Puff

November 25, 2010, 07:08:54 AM
Quote from: "Uranus"
The fact that TS keeps his identity secret is a bit strange…

In one of his/her posts he/she said that even if he/she revealed his/her identity, we wouldn’t believe him/her and that there was no point doing that. Well, we have passed through much more difficult matters than the identity of a person and we have learned when to beLIEve and when not to. As to whether knowing the identity of your major informer is necessary or not, the answer is absolutely yes. The information given on a subject is a most important part of understanding the facts, but the identity of the source of this information is equally important. This is because considering something as a clue just because someone claims it to be a clue, can control and direct your search and conclusion even if you have an excellent ability of judging.

Some people say that TS’s identity should remain secret because if he/she is someone near the MJ camp everyone will believe him/her and follow him/her without judging and acting on their own will, while if he/she has no close connection to the MJ camp everyone will reject him/her and stop believing him/her. Well, this does not stand as an excuse at all. We do not need communicational tricks to form our opinions and the power of someone’s words should stand only for what his/her words are and not for how he/she promotes them. For example, when you say “prejudice is ignorance”, that idea can stand on its own despite who said it or how he/she promoted him/herself. After all, we can judge, criticize and think for ourselves in order to choose who we listen to and who we not, and this is the only way to support MJ and those who strive for humanity’s sake.

Let me point out something straight ahead… If TS’s revealed his/her identity Michael would definitely not be in danger. MJ’s supposed enemies are very powerful and have all the means necessary to achieve their goals. If MJ is a threat to them they would do everything possible to stop him. I don’t think that anyone argues whether those building the New World Order are capable of espionage or not. Actually they are capable of far more terrible things. So, if we have noticed that Michael is alive and plans to fight them, they have definitely noticed it too. And if TS is holding key information about MJ, considering that his/her acts via the internet are enough for them to detect him/her, he/she would have been caught by them by now. Moreover, MJ would never jeopardize his mission giving valuable information about it to someone that could be detected by his enemies and putting him/her in danger. So, the conclusion of this is that TS cannot have key information that put Michael’s life in danger.

As far as TS’s secrecy about his/her identity is concerned, I tend to believe that his/her connection to Sony is far closer than he/she has been willing to admit until now. Although, this is not necessarily bad, it is a bit suspicious. My search in the internet has provided some interesting information.
The fact that TS had always much information about MJ and his CD’s and the “This IS It” DVD before this information was available to anyone else can show a relation to Sony without much explanation and search.
TS also had always much information about TMZ. He/ She seemed to predict when they would publish specific subjects, have information from the inside and have knowledge of specific data and events before they would become known and happen, such as MJ police files and Murray’s trials. This can also suggest a connection to Sony, because Sony collaborates with TMZ, as the creator of a browser for mobile phones to establish connection to the TMZ channel and provide mobile phone users with access to TMZ news. That means that someone inside Sony can have TMZ information before it is published. Here is a link about that:

Moreover, TS successfully predicted a relation to the 2012 film with the MJ hoax, before the film was available in the cinemas and generally in the public. As we know the major character’s name was Jackson. This suggests a relation between TS and Sony as well. The film was distributed by Columbia Pictures, which is owned by Sony. The related web pages are in the following link:
1)   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
2)   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Finally, about the time that TS started his/her redirects(October 2009), Sony had shortly before announced that they would start the project "This Is Also It" due to the success of "This Is It", which would be about other dead starts and similar to "This IS It". They claimed this investment to be most profitable. One of the first sites to announce that was "The Huffington Post", which is a site used by TS for his/her clues. The mentioned article about the announcement is on the following link:

This set of coincidences closely related to TS, statistically strongly suggests that TS is very close to the Sony camp. Note that my search was very rapid, which means that many more things can be found about TS’s relation to Sony, with a better and more thorough search.

All in all, TS's identity is not important to what we think or believe about Michael, or it is not more important than anyone else's identity. However, the fact that Sony profits from MJ and that they have abused him in the past raises concerns. The fact that those who have said that MJ is alive, such as Akon, Riley and Eros Ramazzotti are related to Sony and the first two profit from the new album’s sales, raises concerns as well. And I strongly believe that it is our right to know the source of our information, since we fight equally to TS and everyone else here, for more than a year now.

I neither blame nor accuse, I only suggest caution, awareness and thinking for ourselves.

I second that!

And don't forget what TS wrote about MJ's plan to outthink SONY....

4-28. MJ Certainly Had Something Big Planned

Is there any evidence that he has been planning this for years, maybe even decades? Yes, there are several things. One of which we already examined, and that is the autographs (1998, Dangerous code, etc). These all indicated at least something major on 9-9-09. The Liberian Girl video, from about twenty years ago, leaves us with a pretty strong feeling that he was already working on this plan back then.

Another thing is the MJ will, dated 7-7-02, exactly 7 years before the memorial

Just a few weeks before, MJ had spoken out and said: “... they never thought, that this performer, myself, would outthink them. ... I promise you, the best is yet to come.”

[youtube:2ax89p5n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx0Un9K5dKQ[/youtube:2ax89p5n]

and see this similar video, from just one day before the 7-7-02 will:
[youtube:2ax89p5n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzGCZUT9DG4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2ax89p5n]

What was he referring to? What was his plan (outthinking), and when did he implement it? What was the “best” to come after 2002? And what was the big and “innovating” film “surprises” that he mentioned to Geraldo in 2005?
There seems to be no answer to these questions, unless of course the answer is Thriller II (TII). In fact, since MJ did do film clips for TII (Gilda fake death, spider resurrection, etc): then whatever he was planning, we can be quite sure “This Is It”

This is it, a SONY movie, was his innovative project to outthink SONY......? That makes no sense at all....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 07:13:52 AM
I just think that if TS is deceiving us, this is the time to stop.

Michael's fans do not deserve to be deceived, deserve respect and consideration!
This whole story makes us suffer, cause a commotion and mountain of emotions.

Do not want to judge him hastily ... I do not know what their intentions are and that is gaining advantages. Also do not think he will reveal his identity.

Unfortunately we are blind. TS can either be your own Michael Jackson or someone who has inside information about the whole process involving the death of Michael, or just a crazed fan who is playing with us.

Independent TS, I believe that Michael is alive, but there is a doubt and I just wish it would end soon.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

November 25, 2010, 07:16:42 AM
What you've stated about TS is something that's been debated here quite a bit lately, and there are those who do think he's on the dark side as it were, but personally I've always been of the opinion that to put too much faith in him or anyone is foolish, regardless of how relevant they may seem.  The Sony connection is only ominous if you don't believe Sony is in on this with Michael (and I do) and suspect them of either being murderers or trying to cash in on his legacy. So to me if he's for real then it's only natural that he's connected with/has inside info from Sony.  I think Sony and Michael are orchestrating this whole thing and the players (the family, Teddy, Akon, Kenny, Dileo etc) are all acting out their roles.  All the stirring of the pot concerning TS lately does make me wonder if we as a group are being tested.  Again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 25, 2010, 07:20:15 AM
Quote from: "Uranus"

It is my only member identity, that I got yesterday. I've been watching, though, this site since the very beginning. I am not afraid of anything. I just exress my views, that I felt that I wanted to share with the people here. And sorry, but personal attacks don't stand as arguments.

Sorry but I don't believe you.
Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 07:32:05 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 25, 2010, 07:26:46 AM
Michael had a problem with Sony and Mottola back in 2002. Things have change since then.

Michael is a business man, not just an artist. Money matters and I am sure that his music being promoted has a reason for it.

He outsmarted Sony creating a great concept making a revolution in the music industry and his career. Sales up. Once again, Michael is generating money for Sony but this time surely he is awared of how much he is worth  ;)

His kids are going to have a prosperous future  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 25, 2010, 07:48:55 AM
You guys who oppose to TS and started to think that Sony murdered Michael are rambling with the same stories around. We talked about all of these issues very long time ago and we came to a conclusion of a hoax planned by MJ himself. Why didn't you oppose then? Why of a sudden you started to oppose TS now? Just because of Eliza's DNA issue? If you are sure that MJ was murdered by Sony and Sony is trying to make the death look like a hoax, these questions would be easy for you to reply. I just want the ones who think that Sony murdered Michael to reply these simple questions.

-Why would Sony try to show his death look like a hoax after murdering him?
*Weren't we all going to buy TII or the new album etc? The ones who don't believe in the hoax are buying every product related to Michael too. If this whole thing didn't look like a hoax to us, weren't we going to buy any new cds or films of MJ? Why would Sony bother to make it look like a hoax?

*The family members including Randy keep on saying that Michael was murdered and Randy gave some names like Sony, AEG etc. *
*They only sued AEG. Why not Sony?

-So why did the estate make a deal with Sony if they believe that Sony killed their son/brother?
-Then why don't they sue Sony if they think that Sony murdered Michael?

*The family says that Sony used a fake voice in the upcoming album. Randy and most of the other family members scream that Sony used a voice-like.
-So why don't they sue Sony about this issue too?

*AEG and Kenny Ortega arranged the memorial and the funeral, so they could put all the hoax clues there like the Liberian Girl pictures etc .
-So why any member of the family asked why there was only Liberian Girl pictures at the memorial and the funeral? They couldn't change the pictures?

*Michael was murdered by Sony/AEG whatsoever.
-Why was everyone smiling, almost laughing at the backstage of the memorial and at the funeral? Wouldn’t they suppose to be mourning? Sony paid all friends and family members to look happy? Sony should have paid money to Katherine too because she went shopping just a day after her son’s “death” and the kids wanted to do camping a day after their daddy’s “death”!

*Joe and Katherine Jackson wore the same outfits they had worn during Michael’s trial.
-Sony also paid them to wear the same outfits?

*Janet forgets where she was when she first heard about her brother’s “death.
-Sony paid her to forget where she was?

*Jermaine, Latoya make slip-ups all the time.
-Sony paid them to make the slip-ups too?

If you're defending an idea, you need to have rational explanations. You come up with the same issues and repeating yourselves. Come up with rational explanations or accept that you're wrong. And if you made up your mind that Michael was murdered, you don't need to spend your time here. Justice for MJ groups are waiting for new members. I'm so done with the newly non-believers. It seems like they closed their minds to the truth which is so obvious. It's totally your loss people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 25, 2010, 07:56:48 AM
And for that SONY and TMZ is going to take the trouble to fool a small group of people, when the vast majority of the fans think that Michael die?, to sell?, do not believe that we represent a large amount of money
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 25, 2010, 07:59:06 AM
Asking TS's identity IS a valid question BUT we are obviously not meant to find out until after the BAM.  If TS is a legitimate insider (which is what I've always thought but I keep an open mind) then Michael doesn't want us to know who TS is...yet.  I don't blame TS for not revealing his identity because it would leave him open to ridicule, threats, etc.  And I don't think the identity is as important as the message and the information we've been given.  The fact that we don't know TS's identity kinda sorta reminds me of "V" from V for Vendetta in some ways.

As for Sony, TMZ, etc - Michael knows what's happening as it's part of his plan which explains why TS knows so much and is able to tell us things before they happen.  That was deliberate on Michael's part so we would know that TS is legit.  There can't be a hoax without an annonymous source to clue the people in who are willing to look beyond the headlines.  I honestly think that Michael has wanted the hoax to develop the way he envisioned and he wouldn't just assume that people can think the way he does - hence, TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 25, 2010, 08:10:27 AM

If you're defending an idea, you need to have rational explanations. You come up with the same issues and repeating yourselves. Come up with rational explanations or accept that you're wrong. And if you made up your mind that Michael was murdered, you don't need to spend your time here. Justice for MJ groups are waiting for new members. I'm so done with the newly non-believers. It seems like they closed their minds to the truth which is so obvious. It's totally your loss people.

Well,PureLove, I think you got some rational explanations....you don't accept them, then it's fine by me....
The connection between TS and Sony, as Uranus has showed, is crystal clear...
I'm not saying that I'm 100% sure that MJ was murdered and I'm not 100% that it's a hoax, probably it's an hoax, probably MJ hoaxed his death for private reasons and not to save the world, who said that this hoax has an important purpose? That's assuming.... you can't blame me, that's my own opinion and you should respect it.
If you are done with these kind of threads, just skip them.
I also ask you to refrain from posting insinuations again, because I was not born yesterday, thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 25, 2010, 08:14:08 AM
PureLove wrote:

You guys who oppose to TS and started to think that Sony murdered Michael are rambling with the same stories around. We talked about all of these issues very long time ago and we came to a conclusion of a hoax planned by MJ himself. Why didn't you oppose then? Why of a sudden you started to oppose TS now? Just because of Eliza's DNA issue? If you are sure that MJ was murdered by Sony and Sony is trying to make the death look like a hoax, these questions would be easy for you to reply. I just want the ones who think that Sony murdered Michael to reply these simple questions.

-Why would Sony try to show his death look like a hoax after murdering him?
*Weren't we all going to buy TII or the new album etc? The ones who don't believe in the hoax are buying every product related to Michael too. If this whole thing didn't look like a hoax to us, weren't we going to buy any new cds or films of MJ? Why would Sony bother to make it look like a hoax?

*The family members including Randy keep on saying that Michael was murdered and Randy gave some names like Sony, AEG etc. *
*They only sued AEG. Why not Sony?
-So why did the estate make a deal with Sony if they believe that Sony killed their son/brother?
-Then why don't they sue Sony if they think that Sony murdered Michael?

*The family says that Sony used a fake voice in the upcoming album. Randy and most of the other family members scream that Sony used a voice-like.
-So why don't they sue Sony about this issue too?

*AEG and Kenny Ortega arranged the memorial and the funeral, so they could put all the hoax clues there like the Liberian Girl pictures etc .
-So why any member of the family asked why there was only Liberian Girl pictures at the memorial and the funeral? They couldn't change the pictures?

*Michael was murdered by Sony/AEG whatsoever.
-Why was everyone smiling, almost laughing at the backstage of the memorial and at the funeral? Wouldn’t they suppose to be mourning? Sony paid all friends and family members to look happy? Sony should have paid money to Katherine too because she went shopping just a day after her son’s “death” and the kids wanted to do camping a day after their daddy’s “death”!

*Joe and Katherine Jackson wore the same outfits they had worn during Michael’s trial.
-Sony also paid them to wear the same outfits?

*Janet forgets where she was when she first heard about her brother’s “death.
-Sony paid her to forget where she was?

*Jermaine, Latoya make slip-ups all the time.
-Sony paid them to make the slip-ups too?

Well said
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions