dyanneTopic starter

TNZ tweet BEFORE TIAI 99 redirect (TIAI revealed)
December 16, 2009, 03:52:05 PM
So, TNZ twitted today a link to a youtube account:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This user signed up yesterday and commented on PianoGames video:

TIAIrevealed commented on Michael Jackson could still...  (21 hours ago)
"ThisIsAlsoIt (dot com) will be revealed on 12-21-2009! Please let everyone know about this on all of the hoax forums, etc.

Also, to set the rumors straight: ThisIsAlsoIt (dot com) has never been owned or operated by any of the hoax forums or other hoax related web pages.

Next redirect: 99."

This was BEFORE today's 99 redirect

PS. If it is already posted, admins please delete. I didn't find anything about this in the other topics :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

IMHO TNZ is at least connected to myspace of ThisisalsoMJ and was testing hot waters with Thisisalsoit.com

Testing how much they could manipulate people.

On myspace TNZ are collecting a lot of people and have grown considerably.
That they do have a lot of celebrities on their friend list does not mean anything since these sites (for pr purposes) do automatically confirm friendships.

myspace presence of ThisisalsoMJ seems quite selective as to accepting friends.

TNZ seem to ask others for friendship first (see comments on their site) which is a rare behaviour for a popular site. One would assume that they don't need to ask for friends as they would get a lot of requests.
If they do ask others for friendship, there is a strategy behind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

dyanneTopic starter

At this point I am more interested in that youtube account. The comment about next redirection to 99 was posted before that redirection took place.
The fact that TNZ twitted that link could be a proof that they are behind or somehow related to the TIAI redirects.
Right now I am wondering whether they really know something or just play around....

Anyway, thought I should share this with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

That's what I wanted to get across.
IMHO they are connected - TNZ are the rude yelling ones, TIAI are silent. All the same source.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Quote from: "Grace"
IMHO TNZ is at least connected to myspace of ThisisalsoMJ and was testing hot waters with Thisisalsoit.com

Testing how much they could manipulate people.

On myspace TNZ are collecting a lot of people and have grown considerably.
That they do have a lot of celebrities on their friend list does not mean anything since these sites (for pr purposes) do automatically confirm friendships.

myspace presence of ThisisalsoMJ seems quite selective as to accepting friends.

TNZ seem to ask others for friendship first (see comments on their site) which is a rare behaviour for a popular site. One would assume that they don't need to ask for friends as they would get a lot of requests.
If they do ask others for friendship, there is a strategy behind.

Very well said Grace. I can not believe how people still believe in them  :roll:  They're just trying to get your attention and insult you guys. They think that the fans are stupid! Why do u allow them to tell you these stuff and insult you? It's just their theories on their page, nothing more. And I have doubts about TIAI. It can be TNZ's game too because they always tell us to take a look at TIAI. I don't buy anything that comes from TNZ. It's BS!  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "dyanne"

"ThisIsAlsoIt (dot com) will be revealed on 12-21-2009! Please let everyone know about this on all of the hoax forums, etc.

Also, to set the rumors straight: ThisIsAlsoIt (dot com) has never been owned or operated by any of the hoax forums or other hoax related web pages.

PS. If it is already posted, admins please delete. I didn't find anything about this in the other topics :)

Any1 who doesn't see the obvious message with tiai is blind and dumb...I'm sorry

12.21 is Next Monday...umm I wonder if sumthing will happen on Sunday on the show
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dyanneTopic starter

Sorry misha86, I don't see the obvious message from TIAI. Is it for real, is is just a crazy man's game to twist minds, Is MJ behind it, is there someone else who likes sending people after wild goose chases, is there someone who is just using the hoax theories to send some sort of a message?
I guess i am both blind and dumb.
Thank you!

PS. Even the start of TIAI rises questions about its righteusness
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TIAIrevealed commented on Michael Jackson could still... (21 hours ago)

What is so special about TIAI that they make an announcement? Who actually owns it? To me this sounds very strange ... well, lets wait ... again ...  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Expecting the unexpected. BeLIEving the unbelievable. Thinking the unthinkable.

Quote from: "misha86"

Any1 who doesn't see the obvious message with tiai is blind and dumb...I'm sorry

12.21 is Next Monday...umm I wonder if sumthing will happen on Sunday on the show

It gives messages but by who? Do you know this? Are you sure of this? You can not say people dumb and blind if they have questions about TIAI. Sorry but that was rude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So maybe Sony behind this, but idk...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Cause this is thriller, thriller night

*Mo*

The fact that TNZ twitted that link could be a proof that they are behind or somehow related to the TIAI redirects.

Could be proof?  Anyone could have read that comment and tweet it.  No proof at all, and I'm still convinced TNZ has nothing to do with TIAI.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dyanneTopic starter

Quote from: "KeepTheFaith"

So maybe Sony behind this, but idk...

I think nobody wondered from where the TIAI info came from. The only reference was from Andy Borowitz. No other media mentioned it except by quoting him and the original article here:

Another thing: no "serious" media ever reported this. Don't you think that after the success TII had, nobody would report an announcement from Sony for a sequel???

Who is Andy Borowitz: "Andy Borowitz (born January 4, 1958) is a comedian and satirist who won the first National Press Club award for humor, and is known for creating the satirical website, the Borowitz Report."
From here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So, a comedian is the only one to report this news???? Makes you wonder...

And I will give you just one quote from Andy's article: "When we put together This Is It, we thought it was it, but it turns out it wasn't it," said Sony spokesperson Carol Foyler.

If you Google Carol Foyler you will realize she is a person Andy Borowitz writes a lot about and has many many jobs  :D
- Executive Director of Pitbull Anti-Defamation League: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- Spokesperson for Sony: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- executive director of Texans Against Gay Divorce: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I will let you discover the rest if you have time and patience.

So, I guess this rises questions about how legit TIAI really is...
Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 05:17:25 PM by dyanne
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dyanneTopic starter

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Could be proof?  Anyone could have read that comment and tweet it.  No proof at all, and I'm still convinced TNZ has nothing to do with TIAI.

That's why I said could and not is :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

First of all I'm sorry about my english.
at this point the only thing I have for sure is that something isn't right.. I believe Michael is alive but I can say that i'm sure of it, because we only have odd things or non fixed thing surrounding his death.. I repet .. I'm a believer, but to believe is not the same that being sure of..
I can't discart (I don't know ifis the proper way of saying it) any sources.. only the obvious one. For ex: Cassandra Gretchen is almost discarted for me, because since the page is not updated since Nov. 13 i believe it was just a game and she got tired and bored..
But TIAI.. it really cought my attention and I wouldn't pay a site hosting for a year, (29 Oct 2009 - 29 Oct 2010) just to make a joke, he/she doesn't have any banner for an $ entry because is always redirecting to other sites, he/she do the update almost at the same hours each day (between 5 am to 5.40 am in Argentina) this redirecting was an exception.. it was almost 8am here and the page still redirects you to the picture of emerald city.... with that I discart the possibility that is an automatic redirecting thing.
So... I believe Michael is alive, and by the moment I wont discrt any possibility of conexion with this hoax until is too obviuos.. so i'll be waiting for 21/12!
kisses!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

dyanneTopic starter

Quote from: "Inhalib"
But TIAI.. it really cought my attention and I wouldn't pay a site hosting for a year, (29 Oct 2009 - 29 Oct 2010) just to make a joke, he/she doesn't have any banner for an $ entry because is always redirecting to other sites, he/she do the update almost at the same hours each day (between 5 am to 5.40 am in Argentina) this redirecting was an exception.. it was almost 8am here and the page still redirects you to the picture of emerald city.... with that I discart the possibility that is an automatic redirecting thing.
So... I believe Michael is alive, and by the moment I wont discrt any possibility of conexion with this hoax until is too obviuos.. so i'll be waiting for 21/12!
kisses!

I will not discard it either BUT:
- Hosting costs about 4$/month. Almost anybody could afford that
- regarding redirection: when you change the address of a website, the change is not instant. The normal time is 24-48 hours for everybody to be able to arrive on the "new" link. Normally it takes less but only after about 24 hours you can be sure that the change is effective and 99% of people see the new link. So that's why in your country you could still see the yellow brick road redirection. The DNS (domain name server) was not spread yet
- as far as i know the redirection can only be done manually, but there can be programs created to automatize this. Anyway, to make such a redirection doesn't take too much time. Only 10 minutes for one redirection.

So I guess anybody could pay 4$/month and spend 10 minutes a day to do this.
Also, think about the time it takes for the redirection to take place. The Borrowitz article about TII was on October 28th. TIAI appeared on October 30th. This fits the 24-48 hours :)
Also, regarding the 24-48 hours thing, the changes have to be planned in advance...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions