Quote from: "dyanne"
Sorry misha86, I don't see the obvious message from TIAI. Is it for real, is is just a crazy man's game to twist minds, Is MJ behind it, is there someone else who likes sending people after wild goose chases, is there someone who is just using the hoax theories to send some sort of a message?
I guess i am both blind and dumb.
Thank you!

PS. Even the start of TIAI rises questions about its righteusness
I don't see how any1 can say its a wild goose chase. The message is clear..the media lies, the goverment is behind the media, the governmnt lies, don't believe everything u see

Just because they use symbols or non direct messages doe not mean its bs..if u follow it it makes perfect sense y mike hoaxed his death
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Quote from: "misha86"
So, TNZ twitted today a link to a youtube account:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This user signed up yesterday and commented on PianoGames video:

TIAIrevealed commented on Michael Jackson could still...  (21 hours ago)
"ThisIsAlsoIt (dot com) will be revealed on 12-21-2009! Please let everyone know about this on all of the hoax forums, etc.

Also, to set the rumors straight: ThisIsAlsoIt (dot com) has never been owned or operated by any of the hoax forums or other hoax related web pages.

Next redirect: 99."

This was BEFORE today's 99 redirect

PS. If it is already posted, admins please delete. I didn't find anything about this in the other topics :)

Any1 who doesn't see the obvious message with tiai is blind and dumb...I'm sorry

12.21 is Next Monday...umm I wonder if sumthing will happen on Sunday on the show

It gives messages but by who? Do you know this? Are you sure of this? You can not say people dumb and blind if they have questions about TIAI. Sorry but that was rude.

Idk who exactly but I do know that message goes along with everything mike has been saying and I am sure that the site is giving us imformation about why he hoaxed his death instead of people jus focusing on when he is coming back
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Quote from: "Grace"
IMHO TNZ is at least connected to myspace of ThisisalsoMJ and was testing hot waters with Thisisalsoit.com

Testing how much they could manipulate people.

On myspace TNZ are collecting a lot of people and have grown considerably.
That they do have a lot of celebrities on their friend list does not mean anything since these sites (for pr purposes) do automatically confirm friendships.

myspace presence of ThisisalsoMJ seems quite selective as to accepting friends.

TNZ seem to ask others for friendship first (see comments on their site) which is a rare behaviour for a popular site. One would assume that they don't need to ask for friends as they would get a lot of requests.
If they do ask others for friendship, there is a strategy behind.

Very well said Grace. I can not believe how people still believe in them  :roll:  They're just trying to get your attention and insult you guys. They think that the fans are stupid! Why do u allow them to tell you these stuff and insult you? It's just their theories on their page, nothing more. And I have doubts about TIAI. It can be TNZ's game too because they always tell us to take a look at TIAI. I don't buy anything that comes from TNZ. It's BS!  :roll:

i'm start to folow tnz on twitter and at the same moment i unfolow them, because i not have good feelings about them, and now they are folowing me, so i block them :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Now, that can be sth... Let's wait for 12.21.2009 and see. I decide to stay open minded.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Someone tell me why?!

Sorry misha86, I don't see the obvious message from TIAI. Is it for real, is is just a crazy man's game to twist minds, Is MJ behind it, is there someone else who likes sending people after wild goose chases, is there someone who is just using the hoax theories to send some sort of a message?
Thank you!

That is exactly how I feel about TIAI, thank you dyanne! At a certain point I thought it was someone's messing with believers for fun, but the spirit of most of redirections gave me a second thought there might be someone with their own agenda, using the MJ hoax as a platform to spread their own message. I really didn't learn anything new from TIAI, all those conspiracy theories were there before. It might be even a bunch of students working on some research project with us being sorta lab mice... so i guess i'm also blind and stupid :)

BTW does anybody know why TNZ say on their site "October 1st. The day we've fully realezed (sic) the end of the movie. This movie ends well"? Why October 1st? Was wondering about it for a while ... and btw October 1st is 99 days since June 25, but don't think it has anything to do with today's redirection although sometimes i do get a feeling TNZ is connected with TIAI.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

I'm throwing an idea out there. Couldn't TNZ and/or TIAI be a product of Joey Skaggs? Discuss amongst yourselves.   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

The latest redirect (today's?) was the number 99. 99 hours = 4 days and 3 hours. December 16 (today) + 4 days 3 hours = December 20th (the day before TIAI is revealed). Could this (December 20th) be the last day of the hoax? Will everything be revealed on December 21st?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

dyanneTopic starter

Quote from: "misha86"
Thank you!

PS. Even the start of TIAI rises questions about its righteusness
I don't see how any1 can say its a wild goose chase. The message is clear..the media lies, the goverment is behind the media, the governmnt lies, don't believe everything u see

Just because they use symbols or non direct messages doe not mean its bs..if u follow it it makes perfect sense y mike hoaxed his death

Ok, Misha, I agree about the message but I cannot say for sure Mike is behind it. As somebody else said, we could all be labrats fro some study project.
I respect everybody's opinion and I ask for the same in return. By saying that anyone who doesn't see the message is blind and dumb you just discard everybody's opinion who doesn't think like you do. That is plain rude and out of place.
I think you owe an apologize to those who felt your words were addressed to them.

I think most of people took TIAI for granted and never questioned how it all began. If you wish to continue this way it's fine by me. I also check everyday TIAI but as a rational as logical person as I see myself, I have to look at the whole picture before jumping to conclusions and I thought I should share with you my 2 cents on it.

I personally will wait for December 21st and see what happens, but I definitely wouldn't put all my money on Mike being responsible for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
The latest redirect (today's?) was the number 99. 99 hours = 4 days and 3 hours. December 16 (today) + 4 days 3 hours = December 20th (the day before TIAI is revealed). Could this (December 20th) be the last day of the hoax? Will everything be revealed on December 21st?

:O :O :O :O :O haha I saw the 99 and count the days.. and that was how far I went haha, thanks for your post! it makes sense.. i mean.. mostly everything makes sense if we look for it, but I'll stay with your conclusion and wait until dec 21.. if nothing happens then I'll be waiting for Feb 18 (I think someone mentioned that date), if nothing happens then.. I'll wait until june and so and so and so..

In reference to TIAI, first thanks dyanne for the explanation. related to misha post, I think that the fact that someone is giving clues, it doesn't means or implies that Michael is behind TIAI.. maybe is someone how knows something, maybe is a creative way to put on internet what he/she/it? thinks about the hoax or whatever... I do believe is clear that is showing things related with conspiracy /goverment/ lies / what we see and don't question if it's true or false.. and things like that. For me it has sense if you put it in a conspiracy theory bag.. now, if we put it in the MJ's death hoax bag, well, maybe some things wont fix like the "99" for ex. but maybe after 21/12 makes sense :O HOPEFULLY!!!
kisses!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

for me it's fine whoever re directs TIAI.
it doesn't have to be michael for me.
TIAI comes with important information. so who cares, if someone uses all of this to get a message true. it's an important message IMO
we're being lied to and manipulated and it's important to make people aware of that!
for me it doesn't only have to be about michael to be important.
this isn't BS, either if Michael's behind it or not!
this is my thought about it :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Was this 99 redirect done on Wednesday?
99 days from that day would be March 25th 2010...
exactly 9 months after Michael's disappearance...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sosh

I had a look at Wiki for some info on december 21st

This are the things that I found rather surprising:

2012 - End of Maya calender (the 4 year wait from this is it) (got this one from the dutch wiki)
1937 - Disney release Snow white and the seven dwarfs (and we all know Snow White was kissed back to life)

Of course this maybe to far fetched, but I think it (again) are some nice coincidences
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Are we sure this isnt just another Sheraton Hotel thing?

Dont want to get my hopes up just yet... although that 99 thing is interesting me somewhat.

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

:( nothing yet :(
I'll wait anyway  :P got nothing better to do, I'm painting a table and listening to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :p
kisses!! Lots of L.O.V.E for everyone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions