Re: Train 777 on UNSTOPPABLE
November 29, 2010, 04:16:09 PM
I loved Tangled. It was interesting when the pseudo mother sang I Love You Most and then she replied I love you more. The sun symbols, stars, and healing powers. I saw a tv fiction movie about King Tut and the sun healed him. Did anyone see Jett Jackson movie from 2001?  It was on tv. There is an eye in the sky, dual dimensions.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

November 30, 2010, 03:03:06 AM
I just watched The Rock in Tooth Fairy and there was a little boy playing guitar in front of a red curtain and Rock's character was at the Staple Center playing hockey. The higher ranked fairies kept telling him in order for his wand to work and for magic to happen he had to "Believe!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

December 03, 2010, 01:41:33 AM
I just went with my brother to see Unstoppable again, and I guess it dawned on me that the other train in the movie is number 1206.....well what s happening on 12-06...Teddy on Oprah!! Could be nothing but I thought Id say it :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

December 05, 2010, 04:33:39 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "Andrea"
With all of these rather blatant clues that MJ is alive...makes me wonder how most of the people in the world can still think he's dead...and not even think to question it.

You know Andrea I think that it is not as simple. The clues are seen by those who look for them. In reality, we are obliged to investigate and reflect in order to see the truth. Someone who does not search for it will not find it. That's why when we approach non-beLIEvers it is difficult to explain why we think it's a hoax. It takes some time to jump in the hoax train but when you're in it you're unstoppable.    :D

There seems to be too much that can be related to Michael which makes me wonder if it really is a God thing.  And could we not say the same about God, that in order to see the truth we have to search for it and ask questions, it is not just about believing that God exists and usually difficult to talk to non-believers.

In TII Michael talks about "the planet is sick, like a fever, if we don't fix it now it's like a runaway train, it's at the point of no return"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

MJonmind

December 08, 2010, 09:59:38 PM
Quote from: "starlight30"
I loved Tangled. It was interesting when the pseudo mother sang I Love You Most and then she replied I love you more. The sun symbols, stars, and healing powers. I saw a tv fiction movie about King Tut and the sun healed him. Did anyone see Jett Jackson movie from 2001?  It was on tv. There is an eye in the sky, dual dimensions.
I just came back from watching Tangled with my daughter and really enjoyed it. The young hero does actually die and then her magic brings him back to life. I instantly recognized the love you more, and love you most. There were a few things more at the beginning but I forgot them. Very creative, of course it's says Sony, and Warner. So... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 09, 2010, 04:25:04 AM
Quote from: "ibelieveinmj"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "Andrea"
With all of these rather blatant clues that MJ is alive...makes me wonder how most of the people in the world can still think he's dead...and not even think to question it.

You know Andrea I think that it is not as simple. The clues are seen by those who look for them. In reality, we are obliged to investigate and reflect in order to see the truth. Someone who does not search for it will not find it. That's why when we approach non-beLIEvers it is difficult to explain why we think it's a hoax. It takes some time to jump in the hoax train but when you're in it you're unstoppable.    :D

There seems to be too much that can be related to Michael which makes me wonder if it really is a God thing.  And could we not say the same about God, that in order to see the truth we have to search for it and ask questions, it is not just about believing that God exists and usually difficult to talk to non-believers.

In TII Michael talks about "the planet is sick, like a fever, if we don't fix it now it's like a runaway train, it's at the point of no return"

What has to be fixed is the big question. Michael also said we have 4 years... stays only 2 now. I don't think that it is about environmental issues, it cannot be fixed that fast...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

April 18, 2011, 05:02:07 AM
I was going to post this on another thread was thinking it was too off topic so I thought I'd post it here about movies. The thread is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
On the same page of this site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  someone else posts something interesting. Sorry to go a little off topic.
by ali - 1/20/10 8:52 AM
okay everyone! i was reading a book called "the road" by Cormac McCarthy and he mentioned 117 and he also did it in no country for old men, so for class we looked it up and this is what most biblical meanings say... in Luke 1:17 "And he will go before his face in the spirit and power of Elijah, turning the hearts of fathers to their children (Michael sure tries to do this), and wrongdoers to the way of righteousness; to make ready a people whose hearts have been turned to the Lord" (and p.s. the only character in the book that has a name is a old man that is a stranger and his name is eli)

for the book, the boy was portrayed as a holy figure after the world ended. so this explains that he would help bad people find their way to be a kind hearted person, and he was a boy left with only his father so shows how he helped his father survive because he was the only reason the father was staying alive, and lastly that he would help people believe in the lord and let him guide them.

so for everyone seeing 117, im not sure if its supposed to mean anything, but i believe it means you should go to jesus to help you and guide you. he can help you become or maybe stay on a good path in life to be a good person
Remember the movie "The Book of Eli" 2010, Sony pictures, that came out with Denzel Washington playing this guy who in a post-apocalyptic earth tries to carry the last copy of the King James Bible to safety, and it turns out in the end that he is blind and the book is in braille, which he recites from memory to a transcriber before dying. The completed book is placed on a shelf between the Torah and Qur'an.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also in the theatre when I went to watch it, the program showed in big bold letters -- "BELIEVE" with ELI standing out just as with BELIEVE  and LIE standing out. Coincidence I don't think.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Elijah is actually a combination of "Eli" and "Yah," or Eli-Yah. "Eli" means "Most High," and "Yah" is the name of the Father, or Yahweh.
Luke 1:17 is referring to John the Baptist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions