Re: Jacksons defending themselves on Twitter
January 18, 2010, 10:55:55 PM
Here's another tweet interesting:
3.)    we r very united as a family in finding justice for our Brother. We can't talk about legal case, but know we r only interested in facts 24/7
less than 20 seconds ago from web
Reply Retweet
If U want to see these tweets check them out for yourself ALLJACK5ONS.  See it for yourself.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 10:57:19 PM
I think a lot of us follow them on Twitter and many probably send them messages/tweets, thus the defensive statements....not sure what to think of the "justice for our brother" comment....was he wronged or is he dead?  I'm starting to feel bad questioning this.... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 11:05:47 PM
Quote from: "Iused2dream"
I think a lot of us follow them on Twitter and many probably send them messages/tweets, thus the defensive statements....not sure what to think of the "justice for our brother" comment....was he wronged or is he dead?  I'm starting to feel bad questioning this.... :(

Maybe they're seeking justice for the way MJ was treated badly by the media all the time.  If you notice they are always referring to the media and how things are handled by them.  Even in the first episode of the Jackson Dynasty they was talking about how CNN was messed up for showing Michael in handcuffs when he was accused of molestation.  If that was me and I was seeking justice for my brother I would be all over that investigation and Dr. Conrad Murray not just sit back waiting for facts to come in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 11:41:01 PM
You're right. A lot of us send them twitts, I was one of them... Then I deleted mine, actually attacking them for selling their "grief" on public, 'cause I felt bad about it  :cry:
Yes, Jermaine, media does lie. You've been in this business long enough to know this... But, if they lie, why do you go there? No one forced  any of The Jacksons to make this circus on TV! Have you seen there Randy? Or Mrs. Jackson? Or Janet? No one forced any of them!
I've got one big mess in my head... I don't know, if Michael really passed away, I'm truly sorry for judging them wrong. But I still can't believe He's gone... How could it be, since June 25th, there's no single day I wouldn't cry because all of this and they're just making jokes, smiling, going here and there, making shows... My life is now a completely disaster - I cannot even focus on my studies. And we're talking about THEIR BROTHER and a Man, who I only once saw in concert, who didn't even know I'm existing.
Maybe I'm too stupid for this world... I just don't get it..  :?
Sorry for writing so much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 11:56:32 PM
well they should have known better I don't think it was just hoax believer that called them out about yesterday show it was sad
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Did you see these tweets!?!
January 19, 2010, 05:41:28 AM
Just woke up to find a couple tweets from the Jacksons that made me very happy regarding the hoax :D Check out this madness!!!

"if u don't think our emotion is real, all I can do is pray for you. see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does"

"i couldn't rewatch the ending. it's too hard. we spent a long time with MJ that day. no cameras whole time. was very painful to accept. JJ"

:?:  :?:  :?:

"WE SPENT A LONG TIME WITH MJ THAT DAY, NO CAMERAS WHOLE TIME"???
Of course they spent time with MJ without the cameras - because he was alive and well probably saying, "Okay guys, you have to look REALLY sad in order for this to work, okay?"

Wow. What do you guys think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]LONG LIVE THE KING with L.O.V.E.[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mmz

Re: Did you see these tweets!?!
January 19, 2010, 05:44:35 AM
if they are just playing with us.. :evil:

these tweets are ambiguous...they can be read in the hoax direction,but also in the death direction.Don't know what to think..
Believe to their eyes? But..they also cried in the last finale show! So... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bobo

January 19, 2010, 09:00:45 AM
Quote from: "the_lost_child"
You're right. A lot of us send them twitts, I was one of them... Then I deleted mine, actually attacking them for selling their "grief" on public, 'cause I felt bad about it  :cry:
Yes, Jermaine, media does lie. You've been in this business long enough to know this... But, if they lie, why do you go there? No one forced  any of The Jacksons to make this circus on TV! Have you seen there Randy? Or Mrs. Jackson? Or Janet? No one forced any of them!
I've got one big mess in my head... I don't know, if Michael really passed away, I'm truly sorry for judging them wrong. But I still can't believe He's gone... How could it be, since June 25th, there's no single day I wouldn't cry because all of this and they're just making jokes, smiling, going here and there, making shows... My life is now a completely disaster - I cannot even focus on my studies. And we're talking about THEIR BROTHER and a Man, who I only once saw in concert, who didn't even know I'm existing.
Maybe I'm too stupid for this world... I just don't get it..  :?
Sorry for writing so much.

You are right, as his family members, I can't image their reactions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]enjoy your day, Michael[/size]

mehere

January 19, 2010, 09:09:39 AM
Yes.  I just read those tweets and responded.   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 09:15:22 AM
I think they are big clues. I feel that they know we were expecting something bigger, which I think had to be postponed for whatever reason, maybe the time is not right because of everything in Haiti, who knows. But I do think they were big clues. "Your eyes don't lie...media does".. HELLOoo?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Tereza

I also wanna believe that it means that this is all a hoax and they are shielding him.
But what if this shall only be an hommage to Michael?
That he is still the invisible force behind the group?
They couldnt just put him onto the pic, so maybe that is only their way of having
them in the picture.
Please dont get me wrong, I just dont wanna have any false hope anymore... :cry:
I am however not saying that it couldnt be a clue at all, it could be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 01:53:37 PM
They have tweeted this since:

we r very united as a family in finding justice for our Brother. We can't talk about legal case, but know we r only interested in facts 24/7

I dont know.. i veer between a death hoax and a murder cover up.  I really do.

I think that if MJ isnt dead, it is very cruel for the brothers to do this to the fans.  I mean.. why have a twitter account at all?    Janet has one and never talks about MJ on hers.
I just dont know anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 01:58:30 PM
It would be cruel more than only if death MJ would be and the brothers (family) this does
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Tereza"
I also wanna believe that it means that this is all a hoax and they are shielding him.
But what if this shall only be an hommage to Michael?
That he is still the invisible force behind the group?
They couldnt just put him onto the pic, so maybe that is only their way of having
them in the picture.
Please dont get me wrong, I just dont wanna have any false hope anymore... :cry:
I am however not saying that it couldnt be a clue at all, it could be.

What I think it is, this twitter page is for "The Jack5ons: A Family Dynasty" main cast, right? Tito, Jackie, Jermaine, and Marlon?

But I think Michael is working behind the scenes, maybe a director? or something like that. They are giving him credit this way  ;) by putting his picture with the rest. That couldn't have been there only way of having him in the picture, if that's the best they could do, they might has well have just left him out, I mean only a few know about him being hidden there. (the believers) But this HAS to be a clue, why would they be hiding him, if they weren't hiding SOMETHING, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

loyalfan

January 20, 2010, 03:17:19 PM
to.....lostchild......i also have cried non stop since last june.....i am a wreck.......and i am 60!!!! i have had many troubles over the years,but this has rocked my world.......and i just wish SOMEONE would tell us the truth........its all such a huge mess........why did micheal not just retire from the public eye if he feared for his life.........lots of stars slip into the background when they have had enough......and i know that many many people......(i have watched all the videos and read all there is on the net to read....so upset am i) are saying he wants to make us see..........but i am scared that   we are all going to soooo gutted..........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions